Cheondung oppa

If Only You Know

 

Chapter 1

[Minju POV]

I was in the practice room at J.Tune Camp building still practicing on our debut song "Double up". I know it’s already late but I need to do this in order to make the routine perfect. I was having a little difficulty on our routine, I need to make it perfect cause our debut day are coming, I don't want to be embarrassed in front of the million viewers specially to Cheondung oppa. I want to impress him. I know it's ridiculous but I like Cheondung oppa ever since i saw him. I almost died when he smile at me once, i know its exaggerated but that was what i felt that time, it was like everything around me stops for a moment. It didn't even help that my co-member laughed at me I felt embarrassed after that so i run away to hid my tomato face.

One thing that I didn't knew was he run after me and comforted me that was the best thing that happen that night. For me he is the best oppa. But one that hurts me so much is when he said that he doesn’t date with his label mate. I spent one night crying after I  heard it from his own mouth those words hurts me a lot and my co-member felt sorry for me. Anyways that was the past what is important right now is to perfect this routine of ours.

[End of POV]

---------------

[Cheondung POV]

From the distanced I can still hear music coming from the practice room, and if I'm not mistaken is was "Double up" Two X debut song.

Who could it be? Maybe its Minju again, she’s very determined on making their routine perfect. I mean is not bad in dancing in fact she’s one of the best dancer on their group and not to mention she also good in rapping. She's just so determine that's why she will never stop until she well memorize all the steps.

"I should buy her a bottle of water, she must be thirsty by now..."

So I went to our cafeteria. And when I came back I can't no longer heard the music. Maybe she's finished practicing, so went all the to the practice room not even bothering if there’s still someone on the practice room or not.

When I entered I saw Minju bending forward trying to catch her breath...

"Your still here..." I said. And I think she got startled because she straightens up after hearting my voice.

"You should take a rest you know it's not good for you to be stress especially your debut is coming... “I told her.

I was so curious for why she not turning back and face me. She just stands there and look like she panicking.

"Minju-shi, are you okay...?" I asked curiously. I was about to come closer to her to check her out when turn slowly and a second I was mesmerize by her, she looks so beautiful even she's sweating a lot.

"omo..! What I'm doing....?" I said mentally. I shake off my head to go back from the real world.

"CheonDung oppa..." She said and it sound so sweet but her voice was shaking a bit when she said it.

[End of POV]

--------------------------

Cheondung walked towards her with a bottle of water on his right hand. And by that truck Minju started to panic she don't know what do to so she act as if she's fine even though deep inside of her she nervous and her heart was racing pretty bad.

"You’re practicing too much..." Cheondung said handing over the bottle of water to Minju.

"kamsa hamnida oppa..." Minju said shyly as she reached for the bottle.

"How was it...?" Cheondung asked her.

"It went well..." Minju said and take a sip.

"Good..." Cheondung said, nodding.

"Oppa what are you still doing here...?" Minju asked him.

"Me, uh nothing... I just need to finish something before I go home, I mean to our dorm..." Cheondung said.

"uh, is that so..." Minju said, silence filled the room and it’s was really awkward for both of them.

"Uhmmm... I think I have enough now, I'll go ahead oppa..." Minju said and hurriedly gather her things and went out the practice room.

Cheondung chased after her."Wait minju...!" He called out.

Minju stop from her tracked slowly turn around with a very nervous face.

"Do you have any to ride, its already late you know and it's not good for you be alone in the street..." Cheondung paused.

Minju was so confused of what he was talking about.

"I take you home..." Cheondung added. One thing Minju felt that time, it was like heaven.

She smile widely and nodded with a funny but cute expression.

Cheondung laugh a bit upon seeing her like that for him it was so cute."Okay, let's go..." He said and guided her outside.

The ride went great they have a warm talked and laughed a bit just like a lovers unfortunately they are not and for Minju it was just a dream, a dream that is impossible to come true.

----------------

"kamsa hamnida oppa for the ride..." Minju said as she went out the car.

Cheondung nodded recognizing what she said and smile to her. "Anything for you Minju, Goodnight..." Cheondung said.

Minju flushed as she saw Cheondung smile and hears his word. She bowed and wave goodbye to him. She watched him as Cheondung's car as its speed out.

A smile was painted on her face as she went her way to their dorm and as she sleeps.

 

==============

Hey folks...!

here's the first chapter for you...

hope you like it and see ya for the next chaps....!

 Thanks for my subcribers for waiting patiently...!

Thanks in advance for the comments...!

Annyeong...!

Chapter 1

[Minju POV]

I was in the practice room at J.Tune Camp biulding still practicing on our debut song "Double up". I know its already late but i need to do this in order to make the routine perfect. I was having a little difficulty on our routine, I need to make it perfect cause our debut day are coming, I don't want to be embarrassed in front of the million viewers specially to Cheondung oppa. I want to impress him. I know it's rediculous but I like Cheondung oppa ever since i saw him. I almost died when he smile at me once, i know its exaggerated but that was what i felt that time, it was like everything around me stops for a moment.It didn't even help that my co-member laughed at me I felt embarrased after that so i run away to hid my tomato face.

One thing that I didn't knew was he run after me and comforted me that was the best thing that happen that night. For me he is the best oppa. But one that hurts me so much is when he said that he don't date with his labelmate. I spent one night crying after I  heard it from his own mouth those words hurts me a lot and my co-member felt sorry for me. Anyways that was the past what is important right now is to perfect this routine of ours.

[End of POV]

---------------

[Cheondung POV]

From the distanced I can still hear music comnig from the practice room ,and if I'm not mistaken is was "Double up" Two X debut song.

Who could it be?...maybe it's Minju again, She very determined on making there routine perfect. I mean is not bad in dancing infact she one of the best dancer on their group and not to mention she also good in rapping. She's just so determine that's why she will never stop until she well memorize all the steps.

"I should buy her a bottle of water, she be thirsty by now..."

So I went to our cafeteria. And when i came back I can't no longer heard the music. Maybe she's finished practicing, so went all the wa to the practice room not even bothering if there still someone on the practice room or not.

When I entered I saw Minju bending forward trying to catched her breath...

"Your still here..." I said. And I think she got startled because she straigthen up after hearting my voice.

"You should be resting now, you know it's not good for you to be stress specially your debut is coming... " I said again.

I was so curious for why she not turning back and face me. She just stand there and look like she panicking.

"Minju-shi are you okay...?" I asked curiously . I was about to come closer to her to check her out when turn slowly and a second I was memerise by her, she looks so beautiful even she's sweating a lot.

"omo..! What I'm doing....?" I said mentally. I shake off my head to go back from the real world.

"CheonDung oppa..." She said and it sound so sweet but her voice was shaking a bit when she said it.

[End of POV]

--------------------------

Cheondung walked towards her with a bottle of water on his right hand. And by that truck Minju started to panic she don't know what do to so she act as if she's fine even though deep inside of her she nervious and her heart was racing pretty bad.

"Your practicing too much..." Cheondung said handing over the bottle of water to Minju.

"kamsa hamnida oppa..." Minju said shyly as she reached for the bottle.

"How was it...?" Cheondung asked her.

"It went well..." Minju said and drinked some water.

"Good..." Cheondung said whiling nodding.

"Oppa what are you still doing here...?" Minju asked him.

"me, ahhh nothing... I just need to finished something before i go home, i mean to our dorm..." Cheondung said.

"Ahhh, is that so..." Minju said. And everything went to silince no one was talking and it'a was really awkward for both of them.

"Ammm... I think I have enough now, I'll go ahead oppa..." Minju said and hurriedly gather her things and went out the practice room.

Cheondung chased after her."Wait, minju...!" He called out.

Minju stop from her trucked slowly turn around with a very nervoius face.

"Do you have any to ride, its already late you know and it's not good for you be alone in the street..." Cheondung paused.

Minju was so confused of what he was talking about.

"I take you home..." Cheondung added. One thing Minju felt that time, it was like heaven.

She smile widely and nodded with a funny but cute expression.

Cheondung laugh a bit upon seeing her like that for him it was so cute."Okay, let's go..." He said and guided her outside.

The ride went great they have a warm talked and laughed a bit just like a lovers unfortunately they are not and for Minju it was just a dream, a dream that is impossible to come true.

----------------

"kamsa hamnida oppa for the ride..." Minju said as she went out the car.

Cheondung nodded revognising what she said and smile to her. "Anything for you Minju, Goodnight..." Cheondung.

Minju flashed as she saw Cheondung smile and hears his word. She bowed and wave goodbye to him. She was Cheondung's car as it's speed out.

A smile was painted on her face as she went her way to their  dorm and as she sleep.

 

==============

Hey folks...!

Here’s the first chapter for you...

Hope you like it and see ya for the next chaps....!

 Thanks for my subscribers for waiting patiently...!

Thanks in advance for the comments...!

Annyeong...!