Happy Birthday? Or Not So Happy Birthday?

A Night By the Campfire

"Ugghh!" Mir moaned. Clutching his blanket tighter refusing to get out of bed for anyone. After trying his hardest to avoid Joon all day yesterday and staying up all night thinking about him, Mir was exhausted. His eyes hurt, his head hurt, and most of all his heart hurt. Being so close to his hyung, but not being able to have him was pure torture to the younger male. But some how hes always managed to control himself...Except not so well yesterday.


FlashBack

Mblaq was in their dorm getting washed up and ready to go to the practice room. 

"Joonie Hyunggg~. Come on already, I have to go!" Mir cried Impatiently, holding his hands between his legs trying so hard not to pee on himself.

"Hold your pee Mireu-ah." Lee Joon said trying to suppress his oncoming laughter.

"But I CAN'T!!!!

Suddenly hearing the sound of the door unlock, Mir ran for it. "BAM!" Crashing hard into something Mir fell straight to the floor with a loud thud.

"oww." Mir mumbled, rubbing his head. Wincing at the pain; it brought tears to his eyes.

"Mireu-ah~ Are you okay?" 

Looking straight down to where the voice was coming from Mir's face quickly flushed a dark red. He looked down and took in everything with hungry eyes. The y wet masculine chest and toned waist that was pressed beneath him. As well as the beautiful face that owned the delectable lips he wanted so badly, but stayed furthest away from. Bitting down on his lips he looked away trying to stop himself from any urges of taking his hyung right than and there.

"Mir?" Joon looking up at him, couldn't help but chuckle at the the deepening blush Mir held on his face.

"S.sorry hyung."

Getting up, mir was taken aback by a slight moan that came from Joon. Worried he was hurt, Mir looked him up and down, but what he saw made his heart beat out of his chest.

Seeing how his leg was so close to Joon's member the only reasonable thought that crossed his mind was that he accidently rubbed up against it. Allowing a deadly hot moan to emit from the olders mouth. Not able to control the butterflies and if possible the deeper shade of red on his face, Mir ran out and never came back.


 

Mblaq at the dance studio

During their break Mir sat at the far corner. As far away from Joon as possible. Reminiscing on the events that played this morning, especially the moan that came from Joon's mouth.Every time it came to mind it made Mir hot and . He could already feel getting harder. Cursing himself for ever feeling this way about his hyung he got up and left.

Opening the door to the bathroom Mir was greeted by a tired man who was leaning over the sink taking deep breaths. His back was turned to Mir so he couldn't see his face. So instead Mir took the opportunity to admire the man's shirtless back. It was well built and toned. Tan and had sweat dripping down. Which was a deadly sight for him, considering his current situation.

"Oh Mireu!" Joon turned around noticing Mir's presence and giving him his killer smile. "I need to talk to u!" 

Before he could say anything else Mir ran away. Again. Leaving Joon to stand there with a frown and a sad heart.

End of FlashBack


Sighing and deciding to finally get out of bed, he walked out of the room to be greeted by balloons, graffiti, horns and a bunch of 'HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!'...and a cake to his face XP

Hearing the roaring laughter of his hyung's he was slightly taken aback. Because Mir was so deep in thought he had completely forgotten it was his birthday. Frantically trying to get some of the cake off he felt a slight tug on his hand.

Joon took a light hold of his hand and lead him to their shared room leaving no time for Mir to run, causing his face to turn a little pink. But little did Mir know, Joon was going crazy inside. Thinking of all the things he wish he could do for his maknaes birthday. Like give him a kiss he would never forget, or at least just hold him for the time being. 

Sitting in their room Joon took out a small box and handed it to the younger. 

Opening the box Mir found cologne, note and a chain that read "The Best Maknae Ever" as the note read, "Don't read until tomorrow" Sighing, he turned to Joon and thanked him for his lovely gift. 

"Joonie hyung, can u help me put this on?" Handing him the chain.

Joon moved forward now only inches away from his face; away from his lips, about to put the chain on but stopped in his tracks. Joon let out a deep growl and smirked. He moved closer to the maknaes face and lightly grazed his tongue along the edge of Mir's lips, up the remainder of the icing left by the cake earlier. 

At this small gesture, Mir finally snapped. He grabbed Joon and kissed him. Pushing Joon down on the bed allowing himself to be on top. and bitting. Not leaving any part of his hyung's long awaited lips untouched, made the maknae release a small moan. Wanting to deepen the kiss so badly drove Mir insane, but he never got the chance to.

Joon released the kiss and backed away slightly, trying to tak in as much air as he lost so he can breath normally again. Joon looked at Mir and seeing the huge pout on his face. It made him feel bad. But knowing full well that he never wanted to end the kiss, but he had to because of something special he has planned for the maknae tomorrow.

"Just wait a little longer Mir" Joon thought to himself. Before leaving Joon said one last happy birthday and placed a tender kiss on the youngers lips.


After a few minutes Mir was left to ponder there alone. The deadly silence had made all sorts of thoughts to travel through his little head.

Does this mean Joonie hyung likes me? No, it cant be. How could he like someone like me? He probably likes Seungho hyung. He's closer to joonie's age as well as being a multitalented leader. He has the looks as well as the brains. I've even seen the way he looks at him, and whenever there is a problem going on with Joon, Seungho is the first to know about it. And now that I think about it, I bet this kiss was just a present for my birthday. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sighing deeply, Mir sat there as his eyes started to swell, and he felt the warm liquid run down his small cheeks. Not wanting anyone to see him like this, he just crawled back into bed and fell asleep.


Okay, so what do u think?