The Start

100 Days with Mr Arrogant

 

“This has been an awful day,” Sungmin sighed to himself, walking home from school. “Why are my days so awful?”

“Minnie!”

Sungmin turned around to see Donghae and Eunhyuk, holding hands and running towards him.

“Hey guys,” Sungmin grumbled. “What is it?”

Eunhyuk looked taken aback at the tone used against him. “We just wanted to say hi, what’s your problem?”

Min shook his head, refusing to answer the boys’ questioning looks. The two ran off without him, leaving the boy to brood alone. Sungmin caught sight of something shiny in the road; a can of beer. Fury struck him suddenly, and after a moment’s deliberation, Min kicked the can as far as he could.

  • -

Cho Kyuhyun, esteemed scholar and well-known pretty boy, had just turned a corner in his sports car – top down - only to be met by a large object to the face. He yelped, causing the car to collide with an indecently placed wall. He braked quickly, then bent down to pick the fallen attacker out of his foot well.

“Who-?” He asked himself, frowning. Turning around, Kyuhyun caught sight of a short, blonde boy wandering down the road behind him, hands in his pockets.

“Ya!” Kyuhyun yelled. “Did you throw this?!”

“No.” The boy said truthfully. “I didn’t throw it.”

“Well did you kick it?!” Kyu asked, picking up on the statement quickly.

The blonde nodded slowly, causing Kyuhyun to get angrier.

“Well, how are you going to pay for the damage?”

The young boy looked worried, stumbling over his words. “B-but you seem like a rick man, surely you can p-pay for it yourself?” He asked.

“I don’t think so.” Kyuhyun grabbed the boy by his collar, lifting him off his feet. “You have to pay for it. But if you can’t, then…” The man thought over it for a while, his finger on his chin for excellent pondering efficiency. “Meet me here, at seven.”

He handed the blonde boy a slip of paper after having written a location on it. The boy raised his eyebrow in disregard, so Kyuhyun pulled him close and whispered to him.

“You don’t want your parents to find out, do you?”

The boy shook his head quickly, then turned and ran. Kyuhyun smirked to himself. This will be fun.