Follow the Plan!

❝Paint Me a Pink Star!❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junhyung’s POV

“So? What brings you here in my humble cabinet?”

I glared at him through the sunglasses that I chose to wear from the very first moment of the day. “I just needed a place where I can think in peace and quiet. But it seems that I was wrong. You are just as noisy as her!” I pointed an accusing finger towards Lay, who was watching me amused through his geeky glasses.

“As who?”

“As Moon Ri, who else?!” I snapped at him. And in a matter of seconds, his smiled faded away only to appear in a forced way after few blinks. “You’re both the same! Noisy and always saying whatever crosses your mind! Laughing out at people and acting moody! Always doing what you want! You’re that much alike!” I watched his reaction closely. His smile appeared like a bulb of light in front of my eyes as I continued to complain.

“You think so?” I think I heard him mumbled after few minutes. But I was too busy reading the message I just received: ‘Don’t look for me when you return home. Hyunseung took me out for lunch. Moon Ri’.

“And now she’s one date!” I hissed, kicking the bin. “On a freakin’ date! With Hyunseung! Gosh, I think this world is falling apart after all!”

“On a date?! With Hyunseung?! This can not be!” Lay jumped from his seat, taking me by surprise with his sudden change of heart. “Come! We need some back up as well I think,” he flipped out his phone from his pocket while struggling with the long winter coat. “Chanyeol? It’s me. We’re in need of help here. What do you mean ‘you’re too lazy for this’?! I’m talkin’ about Moon Ri, you duck head!” I watched him smirk. “That’s what I thought too. Meet you at Starbucks, junction with Gangnam.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked as he placed his phone in his pocket and began arranging his collar.

He turned to me with a nasty sparkle playing like fire in his brown eyes. “That means we have a date to ruin.”

Heck! And I was not gay!

☂☂☂

Moon Ri’s POV

I smiled to Hyunseung as he helped me out from the car. I was taken by surprise by him visit around eleven, hair uncombed, still wearing the Pjs, I just turned tomato red in front of the smiling him when I opened the door.

“What would you like to eat?” he smiled at me sweetly after helping me sit. To my surprise, the restaurant wasn’t one of those fancy ones, where everyone drinks expensive red wine and eats foreign food just to make impression. It was the local type of restaurant, where workers gather around the table when lunch time comes. It was that type of local restaurant ran by a single family, where mother, father, daughter and son were working together with a smile plastered on their faces. “I’m sorry if this is not what you expected when I said ‘lunch’,” he grew worried at my silence. “But it was the first place that cross my mind when I thought of you in the morning. I wanted to bring you here because this is secretly my favourite restaurant in whole Seoul.”

I shook my head and tucked a strain of hair behind my ear. “I like the atmosphere. So, what do recommend to me?”

“I would definitely go for the pork cutlet! It’s juicy and the sauce is absolutely heavenly!” His eyes sparkled like a pair of gems. But then he began laughing. “Sorry! I’m not good with food that girls like to eat. But that’s what I would recommend to you if you’re really hungry.”

“I am hungry and I don’t eat like a girl, so don’t worry. Then I’ll have a cutlet! How about you?”

“The same,” he smiled. “How about a salad to go with that?”

“Sure! You pick!”

A young waiter came and took our order. I watched Hyunseung the whole time. To my surprise, he was really easy to talk to and approach. And he seemed to know people around.

“Wow! It looks deliciously!” I clapped my hands when the food came. The meat was hot and the brown sauce was steaming above it. “I’ll eat well!” I picked my fork and the knife and began the tremendous work of slicing the meat without staining my clothes.

“Give that to me,” Hyunseung laughed while taking my plate and placing his in front of me. His meat was already nicely sliced. “Eat well!”

We ate in silence, sometimes glancing at each other and smiling over the next bite.

“Moon Ri?”

I looked at him, holding the menu in my hands while trying to decide over the desert. “What’s wrong?”

“Are we…hmmm…how should I put this so that you don’t feel offended?”  Cute! “Are we…hmmm…together?”

And so I decided to play dumb. “Together? Didn’t we came here together?” I frowned my eyebrows.

“Not that. Not that! I mean, are we a…couple now?” And he blushed. God, where have you been hiding him till now?!

“Of-- Sorry!” I got cut off by the phone which began ringing all of a sudden.

Chanyeol. I sighed. Was it even possible? I quickly glanced around us, suspiciously.  And he was insistent.

“Go one. Answer. Maybe is something important,” Hyunseung motioned me to go on. He was a mine of gold to me!

“I’ll be back shortly!” I hopped up from my place and motioned towards the toilet, dragging the casted leg after me. “What?” I answered as soon as I was far enough.

“Wassss’ upppp, sis?!”

“You’re interrupting something important you know that?! Speak if you have something important to say or call later!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter