The Demon Within

A Ruined Crazy

 

“Minzy please put the knife down, slowly” 
 

I couldn’t, I wouldn’t. After all these years of torture I wasn’t going to let this in front of me live for another second. She was the reason why my reputation was ruined, the reason why I kept getting bullied, and the reason for not letting anyone befriend me. 
 

“No, she deserves it.” I gritted under my teeth. I could clearly visualize what she has done to me in the past, she corrupted me. I know many people would tell me to forget and forgive, but that to me, was absolute bull. How can anyone in the right state of mind forget the past, I, on the other hand, couldn’t forget the past. The past that would haunt me every single minute and I definitely won’t forgive. I mean come on who would forgive someone who extensions were done on purpose? The planned to destroy me ever since she laid eyes on me.
 

I tore my strong gaze away from the conniving and stared coldly at my nervous looking high school counselor. I completely forgot that she was here witnessing this unlikely situation unraveling in front of her eyes. “She ruin my life, everything I had she took it away from me.” I told her. I held in the tears that were literally miter seconds away from falling down my cheeks. 
 

“But sweetheart this isn’t the way you handle things” She responded back slowly approaching me. I could tell she was scared of me now, I mean if anyone saw a innocent girl holding onto a knife and threating to kill a person, yup she’ll be immediately categorized as a crazy. I grasped on to the knife in my hands a bit tighter, making sure that it was directing pointing towards the queen of the school.
 

I wasn’t aware that the tears I tried so hard to hold in were now dripping down my face or the fact that my body was now shaking really hard, uncontrollably. Deep down I knew I didn’t have the guts to stab the knife that took me hours and days to sharpen, down the queen throat. 
 

Finally after consoling myself, I ended up tossing the knife across the classroom and allowed my knees to fall against the hard cold floor. What have I become? I felt my counselor’s arms wrap around my tiny framed body, holding onto me, and shouting at me, but all her words were like fainted whispers inside my ears. I couldn’t hear her nor see her, all I could her was the beating of my heart, all I could feel was the sweat pondering down my palms, and all I could see was my new hideous reflection against the shiny tiled floor. 
 

This was so unlike me. I kept on repeating those words in my head. I turned my gaze over to the , she looked so different. For the first time, her eyes were filled with terror instead of her poised self. She held my gaze for a while, frighten of my next motive move. Her once perfect straight hair was now frizzy all over the place, her prefect fitted makeup was now ruined, and her picture-perfect big smile was now replaced with a grimace. 
 

Heh, I bitterly started laughing at her, I didn’t care if I looked like a psychopath. Heck, I was already known as the psycho of the school. She was the reason am acting the way I am. I was normal before I met her or before I even enter this school. Without realizing it, I laughed even harder and harder to the point where I was crutching onto my stomach and breathing for some air. 
 

The prefect tidy queen finally looks like a mess. She stared at me with a jumble expression. “You really are crazy”. She spitted out.
 

I stopped laughing and got off the floor, dusting off the dirt that was on my jeans and wipe my off the tears stains off my cheeks. With the most self-assured tone I could stagger out, I glared at the and replied back, “At least I’m not like you, forever caring about what other people think about you. Sooner or later this school will find out who you truly are.”
The dumb witted girl she was also got off the floor angrily running towards me and launching herself at me like a wild boar ready to attack…

 

Little did she know I was preparing…the didn’t know who exactly she was dealing with, I mean…my self- profane title examples it all. I’m the cracked ed up psychotic girl. 
 

Freeze, now you’re all are probably wondering why I ended up in this horrendous situation or why I, Gong Minzy has lost her functional mind. Well let’s just rewind to the beginning, not to 1994 when I was born, but to the first time I entered JaeSan High school. The prestigious high school that turned my life into a living hell and made me become the crazy psychotic girl that I’m well known to be now.
 

----