they didn't know?

MY VAMPIRE

When i woke up, I was in that fluffy bed again wearing another frilly dress. This time - white and laced with black.

I stood up, feeling hungry, and checked if i'm at the same room from before.

Yup, this is definitely the same room.

"You're awake now" i turned and saw Jun sitting comfortably at the edge of the room.

"What time is it?" well, i can't start it with a proper greeting since i don't know the time.

"It's 1 pm now"

"What? I was asleep for the whole morning? Noa must be worried by now!"

"Well you've been asleep for 4 days straight. I assume bruises are starting to fade" Then he touched my arms. Oh yeah, that lady before attacked me.

"Jun, did you just say 4 days? Please tell me honestly"

"Why would I lie? I've been watching you sleep up until now" He's kidding right?

"Then that's more of a reason I need to go home! Where's my uniform Jun?"

I turned around to search for my clothes and I felt a chill on my spine.

He was hugging me like a child to his favorite doll.

"Don't leave yet. They are having the thought that you're in a friend's house. Please. Andy."

His words melts my heart.

"Fine. But take me home tonight." I smiled to him.

He looked sad saying "ok"

I sat down to the fluffy bed then Jun walked towards me. He laid his head on my lap again and closed his eyes.

Why am i trusting him easily? Am i too much in love?

I am personally happy with the time although nothing much is happening. I'm going to treasure every moment with him.

When dusk came, he carried me in his arms again and he leaped from pole to roof.

I was brought down to the front door.

Jun hid by the shadows and I knocked the door.

"Hey sis! How's the vacation?" Noa sprouted to my face. What vacation is he talking about?

I turned to where Jun was, but he's disappeared!

I entered the house like the usual days and Jun was right. My parents didn't ask me anything and they're not worried.

I took a bath and lied down to my bed.

When did my bed got so hard?

--chap end--