Party Preparation

MY VAMPIRE

A year has passed and I'm a second year now.

Different thoughts are playing with me again: who attacked me a year ago and why?

Who are the vampire council? and how did that know about that incident?

"Hey Andy! Why are you so down today? You'll grow ugly!" it was Chryst.

"oh, hey Chryst, that's not funny"

"Sorry, sorry. Andy, I heard rumors about Jun and I want to tell you" eh? rumors of Jun? "Let's hear it!" I sound weird saying that.

"Well, I've heard some first years saying that they saw Jun biting someone."

"Did he?" Well i had to act so he won't be suspicious of me.

"Well I'm having this thought that he may have did something like this to you. Has he?"

"No. Yes we're friends but he doesn't make physical contacts with me."

"That's good then! Your birthday's coming next week right - Feb 14? Valentines eh? Please take care of yourself!""i will" and he ran outside.

He's right. I had been with Jun for a year yet he never dared biting me. Not to mention that I've been reading more vampire stories and one thing caught my sight - once bitten, you're dead. Can it be true?

Well I got to leave the issue first to focus on my li'l birthday event - beach party!

Since my parents are busy that day, they said I could enjoy the sea with anyone I invite. But there's a catch - Noa has to come.

It's fine for him to come though I know he's also busy in college or he's got a date, he's still coming.I've decided to invite few people - Elli, Chryst, the twins Rose and Lily and of course, Jun!

I pray this will be a great birthday party to replace last year - you know, I was hospitalized.

But nevertheless, I'll enjoy that day next week for it's my birthday and valentines day!

Hmm... Does Jun celebrate his birthday as a vampire?

Eeek! I'm thinking stuff again!

Slap!

Ok! now I'm wide awake to study and very inspired for my birthday!

How should i invite Jun anyway? Hmmm....

 

Oh well! I still got a few days to think how! So happy!

 

--end of chapter--