Final

One Day Fan Girl

Final: Round & Round

 

“MINHO OPPAAA!!!!” the fans screams loudly from behind as they chase the two like a flock of cows.

 

“WAIT UP MINHO OPPA!!!!”

 

“I LOVE YOU OPPAAA L;AJD;AJD;LAJD;AEDAJ;LD!!!” 

 

“Sh!t! Sh!t! Sh!t!!!” was the only though running through his head at the moment. “WE’RE GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!” 

 

Minho pulls Krystal and he into one of the mall’s hallways, trying to catch their breath, backs stuck like glue onto the white wall, afraid they’ll get find out.

 

Heavy breathing and streaks after streaks of sweats rolls down their faces. The screaming and yelling seems to be getting louder and closer.

 

“O-Oppa,” Krystal whispered between her heavy breathings.

 

“Let’s go,” Minho muttered, taking Krystal petite’s wrist into his, and takes off once again. They ran into the end of the hallway and turn into a corner. The sign with red and big letters signaling them it’s dead end, and the only way out now is the emergency exit door, which happens to be locked.

 

“AISHHH!” Minho ran his fingers through is dark, brown lock of hair, frustrated.

 

“Oppa, let just wait here till they go away,” she suggested.

 

“Krystal, they won’t just go away, they’ll spread people around to hunt us down knowing that I’m somewhere in this freaking huge mall!”

 

“Oh,” she mumbles, feeling sorry that she had force Minho into this mess. “Mianhe, oppa”

 

“It’s alright, let’s just wait,” he sighed, slouching down onto the floor, exhausted from all the running.

 

A rush of guilt ran through her body as they sat in silence. Krystal abruptly stood up as an idea suddenly popped in her head.

 

Minho jumped, startled by her sudden movement and give her a weird look. “Oppa!! I got an idea!!!” she shrieks pulling onto his arm violently.

 

***

 

“Is this really what you wanted?” Minho gritted through his teeth as he trying to hide his face under scarf that Krystal had bought him.

 

“Then can you come up with anything better?” she shot back linking her arms with his. “And please walk with a more lady-like manner or else your fan girls might figure out that it’s you.”

“Please, as if they can recognize SHINee’s Flaming Charisma under this….kind of clothes…” Minho muttered the last few words under his breath as he studied the clothes Krystal had forced him into.

 

[Flashback]

 

Minho patiently waited for his little dongsang to come back after announcing that she came up with a great idea and disappeared, leaving him behind, hiding at the dead end of a mall hallway.

 

Who could’ve imagined SHINee’s Flaming Charisma to be hiding from his fans at a mall’s hallway?

 

“I’m so pathetic,” he thought to himself.

 

“Oppa!!!! I’m backkk!” the sound of Krystal loud announcement could be heard miles away.

 

“SHHH!!! Do you want a bunch of fan girls to attack us again?” Minho shushed her up.

 

“Oh right!” she sheepishly stick her tongue out, scratching her head, embarrassed.

 

“What’s that for?” Minho pointed at the hot pink bag that Krystal is holding.

 

“Oh, this?” she held the bag up into his face. “It’s for you!”

 

[End Flashback]

 

“I think it suits you well, oppa! I mean you guys did this a lot, you must’ve gotten used to this by now,” Krystal commented studying Minho with her fashionista hawk eyes.

 

“What part of cross-dressing suites my image, Choi Jung-soo?” Minho hissed under his breath.

 

Minho look at himself once more, blushing as his eyes landed on the two unusual round shapes placed in front of his chest. Krystal had stuffed a bunch of toilet paper in there after forcing him into wearing the black laces bra.

 

His eyes then travel landed on the shirt he’s wearing. A simple white blouse with a pair of faded and ripped skinny jeans, matching up with a pair of white, super high heels bringing out his gorgeous long, skinny legs. Minho’s head is covered up with a long, brown wig with a cute polka-dotted black and white headband on top. His curls bounce naturally as he walks looking stunning as any girls would.

 

“What? You look so cute and pretty!” she argued looking at the makeover that she had made on him.

 

“C-Cute and p-p-pretty?” he starred at her like she’s an alien that just appeared out of thin air.

 

Krystal nodded innocently at him with her huge, brown eyes. “Cute and pretty!” she repeated.

 

Minho wanted to cry, he wanted to disappear from this terrifying, cruel world. Only if one of the people here recognizes him, his image of Flaming Charisma might as well be thrown out the window, or even worse. What if rumors break loose and his fans might think he’s gay?? His head spins in circles just thinking of the possibilities.

 

“Let’s go! I want to get out of here as soon as possible!” he grab Krystal arms as they both speed walk to the mall’s entrance.

 

 They were taking back to see the mall entrance crowded with photographers, reporters, and paparazzi.

 

“WHAT.THE.FUDGE,” Minho screamed in his head. This is even worse than being spotted by his fans in this kind of clothing.

 

He quickly linked his arms into Krystal pretending the act of them as just normal girlfriends that had just finished shopping together. His heart races 240miles per hour as they walk pass the reporters. Minho make sure that his face is well hidden under the black scarf that Krystal, herself also bought for him. Minho couldn’t believe himself for thinking this, but for the very first time, he’s actually glad that he cross-dressed.

 

A rush of relief washes over the two of them as they finally settle down in Minho’s car. “Now that was close,” Krystal sighed heavily.

 

***

 

“Thanks for today, oppa. Sorry for getting you into so much trouble,” she hugged Minho tightly biting her oppa goodbye before heading in.

 

A smile crept up Minho’s lips. “Anything for my dongsang,” he ruffles her hair.

 

Krystal let go off him and started walking into the house. “Jung-soo-ah!” he called. She turn around.

 

“Thank you,” he said.

 

She tilted her head in confusion.

“For the….make-over…,” he said after a moment of hesitation. “We wouldn’t have gotten out of there if it wasn’t for your….creation.”

 

Krystal grinned as she listens to him. Suddenly, she sprinted towards him and planted a peck on his cheek before running back into the house. “You’re welcome, oppa,” she yelled back before slamming the front door shut.

 

Krystal leaned her back against the door as her body slowly slid down onto the floor. Butterflies tumbling everywhere in her stomach as a wide smile spread across her face.

 

“I’m not sure whatever these feelings are whenever I’m with oppa, but it sure feels good,” Krystal thought to herself as her hand reach up to her chest trying to calm her racing heart down.

 

Unknowingly outside, Minho is unconsciously touching his cheek, where Krystal had kissed it. His body stoned, unable to move as his head goes round and round.  

 

_________________________
_________________________

 

 

 

A/N: Yes! Finally finished!!! *do a happy dance* lol. I was worrying that I couldn't fit everything into this chapter, but everything turned out just right. ^_^ Yup! This is it! The ending!! I'm sorry for the y ending. I kinda leave it open, you can imagine whatever you want on what will happen to them in the near future. Hope I didnt disappoint any of you.

Comments and subbies are highly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

-FlamingFrog