A glimpse of the past…

Super Junior SPY

 

20 years ago…

 

LEE JAE HYUK was a careful man.

 

The car that drove him to work at quarter past seven each morning was a custom-made Mercedes with reinforced steel plates and bulletproof windows. His best friend who also his partner, carried a Beretta subcompact automatic pistol and knew how to use it. There were just five steps from the point where the car stopped to the entrance of the building which they were assigned to, but closed-circuit television cameras followed them every inch of the way.

 

Once the automatic doors had slid shut behind them, a uniformed guard-also armed-watched as they crossed the foyer and entered the private elevator.

The elevator had white marble walls, a blue carpet, a silver handrail, and no buttons. The doors slid shut and the elevator rose to the sixtieth floor without stopping.

“I still thinking this is not a good idea at all…” his partner sighing. “I’ve a bad feeling about this…”

Lee Jae Hyuk just smiled at his partner. “Oh, come on Jin, we’ve been in this situation for countless time already, why are you still wavering?”

Lee Jin Pyo shakes his head immediately. “Nah, it just that my instinct tell me something isn’t right…”

 

“Don’t worry about it, besides we’re here to save her…aren’t we?” Jae Hyuk tries to reassure him but he keeps on mumbling loudly.

“What if they do something horrible to her? What if they touch her? What if! What if! Argh! I just can’t stop thinking about her!”

 

Jae Hyuk holds both his shoulder. “Jin, we both know that Sora is very strong woman, she will be fine… besides, she have her superb husband and brother here!”

 

Jin Pyo looked at Jae Hyuk intense eyes. Those are the eyes that never failed to impress him. They’ve work together as the best spies for Korean Central Intelligence Agency for years. They shared all the good and bad memories together. They even became brother-in-law when Jae Hyuk married Sora, Jin Pyo little sister.

She was kidnapped by some drugs syndicate that Jin Pyo and Jae Hyuk was currently investigate. And now, they stood together again inside the enemies territory to save their beloved person.

“We will definitely save her… I swear…” Jae Hyuk promised.

 

Finally, they arrived in front of a huge door. They looked around them and realize there’s only one door there. Jae Hyuk took a deep breath before push the door open.

Both he and Jin Pyo had their guns ready in their grip.

 

“Oh, there you’re…the remarkable Agent Lee’s pair! Your guys are late…”

 

A man spoke from his seat, but back facing them so that they couldn’t look at his face. Jae Hyuk and Jin Pyo point their guns at him. There was no one else inside the room except the three of them.

 

“Where is she, General Keith?”

 

The man just chuckled on hearing that question. “So, you finally found out who am I already? Hmm, not fun at all…it’s too early…”

 

“Just give me back my sister!!” Jin Pyo release one shot at him but General Keith dodge it easily. “Jin!!” Jae Hyuk quickly holds him back.

 

“Itch, itch...you shouldn’t have done that you know…kids are scared of guns …”

 

Both Jin Pyo and Jae Hyuk widen their eyes. “Wha—what did you mean by that?”

Jae Hyuk asks even though he already knew the answer already.

 

General Keith gave him a sly smile. “What? I thought a smart spy like you would figure that out easily…” he took a sip on his red wine before turning back to them.

 

“Your wife just gives a birth yesterday, congratulations! You got a baby boy! He really is beautiful…just like his mother…”

 

Lee Jae Hyuk felt like the world was crumbling on him. He tried to get to General Keith but this time General Keith was prepared.

“One step and both your wife and your new born child will die…”

 

“You!---”

 

Bang!

 

Then, suddenly there was a loud shoot and everything went pitch black…

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

NOBODY POV

 

“Where are the others?” a boy with a bored looks looking around him.

“Maybe they are still in the class, we just have to wait for them to finish…” another boy around his age answered him.

 

“Eh? What’s this?” he said as he found a card that was stick on the table that they were about to seated.

“Kyu! It’s a message from Heechul!” the boy claims in a lower voice so that the other students in the library didn’t hear him.

 

“What? Read it out aloud!” the boy who called Kyuhyun urge him.

 

“Dear my lovely evil but cute dongsaengs, I’m sorry for today cause me, Yesung and Kangin can’t come today, we’ve a little bit…well…complicated case with some Hyukjae friends, so we ended up being in the detention class together…again! I’ve to admit I like that Chinese guy <3 he’s soooooo CUTE!”

 

P/S: Love you! Take care! Like hell I would care…duh… XD

Oh, and by the way, this card will self-destruct in ten seconds, so, let me count them for you, 1...2...3~~~

 

 

“DAMN THAT DEVIL DIVA!!”

 

The boys quickly throw the card outside the window and closed them with curtains as it went explodes.

 

All the students in the library stood in shocked and went to the windows in panic to see what is happening outside while there were only two person was pretending as nothing has happens.

 

“Where the heck is that evil bunny?”

Kyuhyun grunt in annoyance as he put down his PSP on his desk.

 

“Huh? What’s wrong?” his friend asked him. He’s getting tired of hearing his best friend whining over and over again.

 

“I don’t know why but…it feels like my days will be bored without him…it’s so fun teasing him around…” Kyuhyun said casually.

 

“Hah! I know! You’re in love with that little bunny aren’t you!” his friend smirk.

 

Kyuhyun face immediately changes on hearing that. “I’m not! I just say I like teasing him around, that’s all…unlike someone I knew…who went right onto kiss----mmph!!!“

 

“Idiot! We’re in school!” his friend quickly covered the evil maknae mouth with his palm but once he released him, the maknae started to spoke again.

 

“Hesy, Donghae-ah…sometimes loves comes and goes around…they’re just like the wind…they come and disappear…again…and again…”

 

“What the hell are you blabbering about Cho Kyuhyun…? Talking nonsense about the beautiful creation of loves and the winds? May God give some punishment for your sins…”

 

Another boy come and join them in their conversation. There are not many people inside the school library. The table that they choose is the place where they usually hang out since it was very well located and private. It’s easy for them to discuss something that other students might not be able hear.

 

“Oh my Shisus…stop giving me that stupid speech of you…I’ve heard more than thousands times already and I know what sort of punishment that might be… that is…YOU!”

 

Kyuhyun point his finger to him but instead the other boy was looking rather amused.

 

“Oh! Does that mean God sent me to you to purify your evil heart?”

For the first time in his life, Cho Kyuhyun had never met anyone that was so annoying in his whole life.

 

“Siwon, can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure my dear evil dongsaeng, even though you always pretend to forget to add ‘hyung’ every time you call me…”

 

“I think your brain is malfunction”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because I think God just install the wrong brain into yours, it was a horse brain…”

 

After that, there was a rumor spreading around the school that a boy was seen tortured inside the church in the middle of the night…….begging for his precious PSP to be given back.  

 

 

###Ok, I know this is a bit lame and confusing coz I was doing it in the middle of the night (2:06 AM for God's sake!! Close that fan fins and go to sleep Salad!! - my roomate)

Thanks a million to my annoying roomates coz she's the one who give me some inspiration into adding the story about Kyu and Siwon.. hehe...