That XX

My Favorite Playlist.

 

I hold her in my arms. This world, every feeling I felt before all can’t compare to this glorifying moment. For just a little time I deny that voice in my mind that gives reason for every damn thing, I just don’t want explaining or reasoning for this.

Yet; just like that, that judge of my consciousness gives the order and put the train of my thoughts, memories and emotions into motion taking me to god only knows where.

Still a few moments to remember her smiles and laughs, her tears just like now in my arms are so cruel; they kill me. Then to that moment, I saw him I’m sure I did. Wonder how often that ring disappears to serve the sins it should prevent from happening. See, the hugs and joy you give to that XX with a smile plastered on your face like a fool; he can’t appreciate that baby. Only I can do that trust me baby.

You say you love him, you say you can’t live without him; I wonder if you know he can’t feel that same way ever??? That XX, you call his phone and all you get is some busy tone. Or get fooled with his lame lies, and the best would be reaching the solid voice of his voice-mail answer you. Those tears staining my shirt now, those pearls running down your beautiful face makes your beauty look like an ancient goddess; baby I won’t dare doing that to you.

I can’t believe how he’s making a fool of you.

But –again- you look happy, seeing you happy makes me happy. That train making it such a hard game, shaking me to the truth that this –having you in my arms like now- is as far the best I can get of you ever. I’m just the friend that shall do nothing but witness your smiles from a distance ‘cause they are all for someone else, and also just like now carry your pain until he comes around –again- with his ruthless pocket full of lies to make it better, or so you say.

They say love is blind, oh baby you are so blind.

His smiles, his love and his kindness all just so fake baby, I can’t believe how he’s making a fool of you baby.

That man by your side that looks like a cut of a high-class magazine doesn’t just look any real; you can shine so much more by my side baby.

I can’t understand why he gets to keep you by his side while I can’t??? That XX…

_________________________________________________________________________

I just fall in love with this song and I feel happy it's the first one too, GD is just so amazing.

Some people don't like the song, I guess they don't just get it.

I think I might write more for That XX, since GD is flaming my imagination.

Any suggestions are most welcome.