JiHye's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.

"JIHYE AH! TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

Because I frequently hear loud shouts from the loansharks, I can get up easily if anyone shouts. I stumbled out of bed, still with my messy hair on and walked down the stairs. I heard a lot of noises coming from the kitchen so I made my way to the kitchen.

"Yah! That's not how you fry a pancake!"

"Then how?"

"Yah, Dongwoo yah, get me the milk!"

"Ahh Ne, hyung!"

"Omg, theres jam on my hair, someone help me!"

I stood at the doorway and laughed. They look so cute and all. "BOO!" a voice boomed behind me. I got a shock and turned around, facing Chunji.

Our faces..

Too close...

"Ummm...." both of us retreated a few steps. "Well, whats with the morning awkwardness?" Hoya raised one eyebrow and said. "Oh, Jihye ah, Sunggyu hyung has already registered you a school. Please report on time with Niel, Ricky and Changjo." he continued. I nodded my head. 

What?! School? It has been a long time since I attended school.

"Jihye, you're up?" Sunggyu smiled and placed a jug of milk on the dining table. Then, he went to wake the others up.

"RICKY AH! CHANGJO AH! NIEL AH! TIME FOR SCHOOL LAZY!" I can't help but chuckled a little.Sunggyu's just like the father. Oh nope, the mother. I settled down for breakfast beside Woohyun.

Finally, the three boys woke up. Niel came into the living room first, followed by Changjo and Ricky. Changjo's eyes were still half-closed and Ricky was holding a pororo plush toy, yawning and rubbing his eyes. 

After breakfast, you, Changjo, Ricky and Niel left for school together. "JiHye, let me see your timetable." I handed Changjo my timetable. "Good, you're classes are the same as me and Ricky." he smiled.

"Oh oh oh! That means we can hang out all day! Weeeeeee!" Ricky cheered. I smiled to myself, this is the first time anyone has treat me so well.