Chunji's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.

"Thank you, please come again!" the ajumma said, smiling at me.
I smiled back at her and took my order.
A slice of cheescakes. It would surely surprise her. I'm going to confess to Jihye today! And ake her mine!

I carefully held onto the box containing the cheesecake, avoiding everything so as not to squash the confession cake.

*click!* I opened the door. "Hyung!" Ricky jumped out of nowhere. "What's that?" he asked, crooking his head to the side, pointing at the cheesecake box.
"Cheesecake." I smiled.
"Woo woo! Can I have some?" he begged.
"Ani! Hyung would buy it for you next time." I said, ruffled his hair and walked to the fridge.

I placed it in with a post-it writing, "Chunji's, don't touch!^_^"

I strolled upstairs to find Jihye.
Suddenly, I heard shower tap's wafer running. Someone is having a bath? I scratched my head.
Suddenly, I heard a female voice. She's humming to the tone of "To You, The Chaser", the song we, Teenfinite created.
I stood by the door and hear her hummings. *Who woo hoo, hey to you to you to you now~*
I tapped my foot. She has a nuce voice.

Suddenly, I saw Hoya hyung coming up. I stood away from the door, fidgeting with my phone which I quickly pulled out of my pocket. "Whatcha doing?" he asked.
"Ummm... checking if there is any problem in my phone!" I lied.
"Then do it in your room!" hyung said.
"Arasseo." I replied and quickly ran into my room.
I lay on my bed and thought, do I look like a ert, standing outside that door?
I felt my face getting hot and I looked into the mirror. Gosh, I'm blushing bright red!


Evening.
I called Jihye to the kitchen.
She came, wearing her cute hello kitty pullover with shorts. I told her to sit down before the dining table and took out the cheesecake.
"Wow! I haven't eat this for so long!" she said, looking at the cake with sparkling eyes.
"Babo, just eat, you're drooling." I said and ruffled her hair. She blushed. Watching her blush is one of the most blissful thing.
"For me, really?" She asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
I sat down next to her and watch her eat.
She ate happily like a child. A child you would wanna hug and love and.... kiss... *erhem*. I love the way she ate her food hungrily, moving up and down as she swallows the cheescake. There just isn't something not amazing about her.

"I Have something to tell you, Jihye ah.." I said, deep-breathing beforehand.
"Yes?" she replied.