97 Points

Up In The Air About You

"Ah Is something wrong, Bom-noona?" TOP asked with a concerned look on his face. Bom swivelled around and came face to face with the man in question. She could feel herself blushing a bit from how close he was, so she inched away from him. "Where did he come from so suddenly? I didn't even hear a thing!" 

"N-no, not at all!" Her face broke out into a smile as she laughed in a noticeably awkward manner. "I just yelled, KALBI because I really craved some..right now. Hehe?" She could here Jiyong and Dara snigger in the background. 

TOP repeated her response "kalbi" and then eyed her suspiciously. "You really startled me. I almost dropped my tray."

"You know how silly she is! Come, come! Join us!" Dara interjected excitedly, hoping he wouldn't press anyone at the table for more details. "What's going on here..." TOP thought to himself. He made a 'hmm' noise and gave Jiyong a look that said "well? what's going on here?" expression. Dara followed his eyes and pinched Jiyong's thigh skin under the table. "Noona is weird!!! Just sit down!" Jiyong said with a slight whimper in his voice. 

Bom looked up at TOP and gave him a weak smile. He looked at her expression and his face relaxed a bit as he sat down beside her. She let out a tiny sigh. "Phew! I thought he was going to ask me about-" "What are you reading, noona?" TOP asked. 

"Yeah! Tell us what's in it!" At this point, Jiyong had scooted an arm's length away from Dara's menacing fingers. 

"This? Oh uhh just diet stuff...?" Bom answered unconvincingly. She looked at Dara and then the exit door. Dara understood and picked up her tray. "Wait, you said that was Dara's diary! Grab it, hyung!" Jiyong said as he lunged for the book. Bom reflexively jerked back and started to feel an unbalanced feeling but an arm beside her had shot out and caught her from leaning too far back. 

She faced TOP and all she could do was blink at him and just as she was about to say something he snatched the book from her hands. 

"Yah!" Bom exclaimed. She scrambled forward with her arms outstretched and leaned into TOP but he had already opened up the book in his hand that was farthest from her. His eyes immediately noticed his name in red ink but before he could scan the rest of the page the book was whisked away. 

Chaerin slammed the book shut and observed the scene: Jiyong was laughing hysterically, Dara had open and a tray in her hands, and Bom was slumped over in TOP's lap - she had to do a double-take on this one. "Unnies. Practice room - NOW." Chaerin commanded. 

Bom was glad TOP didn't see much of what was written but scowled because she got in trouble with Chaerin. She clumsily hoisted herself off of TOP and heard a small cough come from him. "Ah, mianhe..." Bom said and when she looked up at him, he was facing away from her while adjusting his glasses; his cheeks were noticeably flushed. Bom quickly looked away and gathered her things but not without shooting a glare at the grinning Jiyong. 

 

The girls left the cafeteria at lightning speed leaving the BIGBANG rappers behind - one of which was ravenously gulping water down and shedding a single layer (but only to reveal another two layers of clothing).

"So what was in there?" Jiyong inquired. TOP cleared his throat and resumed eating. "Nothing important." 'Nothing important? Bom literally DOVE for that book!" TOP could feel the slightest bit of heat in his cheeks again. "Those girls are up to something. Hey, you must have been pretty happy about that, huh?" Jiyong asked. TOP gave him a blank look. "Eh?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow. "Bom? Your lap?" "I have no idea what you're talking about and like you said before, noona is weird." he replied with a grin.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Alright girls, 10 minute break and then we'll take it from the top. Oh, yeah and Chaerin, Teddy wants to speak with you now." Jaewook said as he walked out of the room. Chaerin got on her feet and bolted for the door while screaming, "I'll be back. No horsing around!"

"Minji-ah, we're going to refill the water bottles, okay?" Bom yelled to the maknae who was sprawled on her back while texting on her phone. "Okay, unnie. Don't be late or Rinnie will kill me..."

Bom and Dara exited the dance studio and started their way down the hall. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Bom wailed. "What happened, Dara-yah?!" she continued while aggressively shaking her friend's tiny frame. "Bom, please, I'm on the verge of collapsing!" Bom clunked her head on the wall as Dara filled up the bottles at the fountain. "Do you think he saw anything? This is so embarassing." "Don't worry about it! Chaerin was really quick."

Bom rolled her head against the wall to face Dara. "So you really think Seunghyun is the most ideal candidate?" "Hands down. He won over all the other guys by exactly 27 points in terms of optimal compatibility." "Where was everyone else?" Dara handed her a bottle. "In the 70s." "But that's still good, right? It's a pass!" Dara threw her a very unimpressed look, "Compared to a grade of 97?!"

Dara shook her head. "At least give him a chance? He has the highest score, so it must mean you two could hit it off pretty well." Bom clicked her tongue. "You know, I've never really thought about him that way before. He's doesn't say much to me. Yah, nerdy, are you sure we're that compatible?" "I'm positive! I matched everything you asked for in a guy." 

"HEY! What are you two doing outside here?" Chaerin yelled from one end of the hall. "AH!!! It's CL-roo! Run, run, RUN!" Bom screamed with Dara trailing behind her.