Final

Like... A Boyfriend?

Zelo's POV

      "I like you, hyung." 

      Those words came out of my mouth without hesitation. 

      Because it's true.

      I do like him.

      Jongup hyung makes me happy. His smile makes my heart beat faster, the way he brushes my hair out of my face makes me smile. He knows me inside out. Even though all the members are close, he's my best friend. 

      And I like him.

      What he said earlier just confirmed my feelings. Because everything he said is how I feel when I'm around him.

      I don't care that he's a guy. I don't think I've liked girls anyways. They're annoying. Jonguppie hyung isn't annoying. He's better than a girl. 

      He didn't say anything though. Did I take too long to answer? Is he asleep already? 

      I looked at him. His eyes were closed.

      I guess he really did fall asleep. 

      I sighed. Guess that was for nothing. 

      I forced myself out of his lap and went to the bathroom. I need a shower to think things over. 

 

Jongup's POV 

      When I heard those words come out from his mouth, I couldn't believe it. I pressed my eyes shut.

      It's just a dream, Jongup.

      It was only after he left, did I open my eyes and pinch myself.

      "OW." Nope, not a dream, 

      I ruffled my hair in frustration. Why didn't I stop him from leaving? I could have stopped him, grabbed him and confessed, it'd be the perfect moment. Then we'd be together like the others are. 

      "God, Moon Jongup you are a retard." I groaned to myself.

 

Zelo's POV

      I sighed under the hot water, trying to clear my mind. Should I confess again? Or just pretend it never happened? 

      But what if... Jongup doesn't like me? What if he only thinks of me as a little brother, and nothing more? 

      I don't know much about love. I've never had a girlfriend, or boyfriend, or anything. That's why I never knew that all this time, I've loved Jongup.

      My best friend. 

      I stepped out of the shower, sighing. It feels like that's all I've been doing, sighing. Why is love so complicated? Or maybe I'm just as clueless as Yongguk says.

      I'm not clueless because I'm stupid, I'm clueless because I'm still young unlike that old man. 

      I'm still young... So maybe I should wait for love. Wait until I'm as old as Youngjae hyung, then confess again. 2 years isn't that bad right? 

      Riiight. 

      "Love is stupid." I groaned, before slamming the bathroom door shut. I was about to walk straight to the bedroom, but then I noticed the body curled up on the couch. I should probably wake him up. 

      "Hyunnnnngggggg~" I sang, lightly shaking him. He didn't move an inch. His hair was a mess, so I lightly brushed it out of his face. 

      "Hyung you can sleep on the couch, but I just wanted you to know that I'm going to bed." I said, shaking him once more before turning around to leave.

      A hand tugged on mine, and I turned around, my heart pounding heavily in my ears. I looked at Jongup questionably, and he stared back at me. 

      We stayed like that for a while. Staring at each other, him holding my hand. We both looked down at our connected fingers, and he awkwardly let go while I turned my face to hide the red on my cheeks. 

      "I'm going to bed hyung." I muttered, and turned around to leave. 

      "WAIT DON'T GO- ." I heard a thump, only to turn around and see Jongup lying on the ground, groaning. 

      I giggled."You're too clumsy." He blushed and mumbled for me to shut up, and I reached my hand out to pull him up. 

      He took my hand and pulled me down on top of him.

      "W-what..?"

      "Junhong-ah..." He never calls me by my real name. "I like you too."

      My heart stopped. He stared into my eyes, expecting a reply. I blinked at him, before pinching myself a bit too hard. 

      "OUCH." I yelled, and he laughed at me.

      "That's what I did when I heard you too." he chuckled. 

      I laughed lightly. "I thought you fell asleep so I left." 

      He smiled and shook his head. "I thought I was dreaming."

      "I thought I was dreaming too." I smiled, before noticing the position we were in. "Oh... I should probably get off of you." I said awkwardly. 

      Before I could move, his arms wrapped around my waist and kept me in place. 

      "Stay like this for a bit." He muttered shyly, and I nodded. We lay there in each other's arms in a comfortable silence. 

      "Hyung... So what do we do now?" I asked quietly. 

      He paused for a bit, thinking. "Be mine." 

      I grinned. "Okay." 

      "Then we're together now." He grinned back. 

      "So... Like... a boyfriend? I'm your boyfriend and you're mine?" I asked happily. He nodded and I smiled, leaned down and pecked him on the cheek. His face turned red, and so did mine. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

      "Sorry Jonguppie hyung." I blushed, and he chuckled. 

      "I'm going to get a blanket for us, wait a second," he said, before getting out of my arms and leaving for the bedroom. My body felt cold from the loss of heat, but he came back within a minute. 

      He put the blanket over the both of us, and wrapped his arms around my body again. I was almost asleep when his voice broke the silence. 

      "If I kissed you right now will you lean away like you did for Himchan hyung?" 

      I giggled and looked at him, his face totally serious. I shook my head and he grinned. He leaned in closer, our breaths mingling between us. My eyelids fluttered shut when the distance between us closed, our lips pressed together.

      It was like time had stopped in that position. Our lips moved together slowly, gently. He tasted sweet, like cotton candy. And when he pulled away, face flushed red, I heard the sounds of our hearts beating together and that's how I knew that as stupid love was, it was all worth it in the end. 

 

 

 

      And I only comfirmed that thought when he leaned back in and kissed me again. 

 

 


A/N Aaaanddd DONE. Not happy with this either, but I hope you guys enjoyed it ^^ I wrote a twoshot for the JongLo couple mostly because I dunno, I felt like I couldn't write the whole thing in Jongup's POV ._.

I had fun writing out my OTP feels for this oneshot series, so who knows? Maybe I'll write some more in the future. Thank you to those who subscribed and commented through all 3 of these oneshots, all your comments make me smile :3 Jonglo moments for you all~ 

**gifs aren't mine ^^; 

Thank you for reading and supporting everyone, I love you <3