Its for show

Members' love towards Yuri

Yuri was waiting for Seohyun to change in to a more comfortanle clothes and wiped her hair dry. Yuri was leaning against the wall and gently hit her head against the wall.

"Whats wrong with me back then? How could I make her lose and cause her to being spray by water?" Yuri mumbled and continued hit the wall with her head.

"I should just say something else, instead of 'maknae of SNSD'. I am such an idiot and I promise I will protect her." Yuri continuef to mumble and scratched her head, pulling her hair due to frustration. She didn't saw Seohyun was already out from the changing room and saw what she was doing.

"Unnie?"

"Ah! Seobaby you are done. Lets go." Yuri said and Seohyun nodded her head. Both of them quickly got into the van along with Sunny, Sooyoung and Taeyeon. Their manager drove them back to their dorm. When they reached their dorm, Seohyun went straight to her room to study but Yuri misinterpreted Seohyun's action and thought Seohyun was angry at her. She quickly dragged Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung to the dining room.

'Whats wrong, Yul?" Sunny asked as Yuri sighed.

'I need your guys help." Yuri said.

"With what?" Sooyoung asked while her eyes searching for food.

"I think Seohyun is mad at me." Yuri said.

'About what?" Taeyeon asked.

'About me causing her to be soaking wet." Yuri said and slumped her head on to the table.

"I don't think Seohyun is this type of people. She know that you are doing it for the show, right?" Sooyoung asked.

'I don't know. My brain is stuck." Yuri said.

"Maybe you are thinking too much, Yul. I also get wet but I didn't scold or mad at Sooyoung because of that." Sunny said.

'But I promise I will protect her. And what I did just now didn't show I am protecting her. More like I betrayed her." Yuri said.

"Anyway, we still think that you think too much but if you insist on apologizing to her. You can try cook her food that has goguma in it." Taeyeon suggested.

"Yup, and you know how much our maknae love goguma." Sunny said.

"And how much my love for food." Sooyoung said but the other three chose to ignore her.

"Thanks buddy! You guys are the best friends ever!" Yuri stood up and pumped her fist to the air.

"I am going out to find reference on goguma food." Yuri said and rushed out from the dorm. After she rushed out from the dorm, Seohyun walked out and looked around.

"Unnie, do you saw Yuri unnie?"

"Hmm, she just went out." Taeyeon answered.

"Ah, I thought I could ask her to watch Sergeant Keroro with me." Seohyun pouted.

"Huh? I thought you are angry at her." Sooyoung said.

"Huh? Why should I?"

"Because she made you being sprayed by water?" Sunny asked.

'Oh~ I wouldn't get mad at something like this. I know she did it for the show." Seohyun said with a smile on her face.

"That KkabYul really think too much." Taeyeon said.

"Anything?" Seohyun asked.

'Nothing at all. You can continue your things. We will tell Yuri about it." Sooyoung said.

"Okay. I will be in my room studying." Seohyun said and went into her room. After awhile Sunny and Taeyeon saw Yuri was back with two big bags of ingredients and book.

"Woah! What do you plan to make?" Taeyeon asked.

'I plan to make gogumabap (Goguma rice). I bet Seobaby would love it." Yuri said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want us to help?" Sunny asked.

'Nah, you guys help me so much by giving me this idea. At least let me do this by myself." Yuri smiled.

"Okay!" Sunny skipped back and slumped herself on the couch beside Taeyeon.

'Don't you want to tell her the truth?" Taeyeon whispered.

"Nah. Its fun to watch." Sunny smiled as she stood up and went to her room, with Taeyeon followed behind since both of them decided to play a game on their laptop.

Yuri was working hard to cook Goguma rice. She even cut her finger and nearly burned herself. After a lot of hard work, she finally finished it.

"Well done, Yuri. Now I need to ask her out." Yuri smiled and knocked on Seohyun's door.

"Come in." Seohyun's voice could be heard from inside. Yuri walked in and smiled at Seohyun.

"Seobaby, come here and put this on." Yuri said and handed Seohyun a blindfold.

"Why unnie?"

"Just put it on. Its for a surprise." Yuri smiled brightly.

'Okay." Seohyun nodded her head and put on the blindfold. Yuri slowly guided Seohyun to the dining room and made the maknae sat down.

"You can take it off now." Yuri said and Seohyun took the blindfold off.

'Omo! Its Goguma rice!" Seohyun exclaimed as Yuri smiled.

'You like it?"

"I love it, unnie! You make this?"

"Yup!"

"Thank you unnie!"

"So you forgive me?"

"About what?"

"About the spraying water incident."

"Oh that. Silly unnie, I never blame you for that. I know you are doing for the show." Seohyun smiled.

"Oh, luckily. I thought you are angry at me. So I quickly learn to make this so that you can forgive me."

"You only do this to seek my forgiveness? Then I shall keep mad at you." Seohyun sticked her tongue out.

"Noooooo. I will make this anytime you want, just don't mad at me." Yuri pleaded with her puppy eyes.

'I just joking unnie. But you should make this anytime I want since you promise me." Seohyun said and she took a bite.

"Of course! How is it?" Yuri asked.

"It is delicious unnie! I love it!!" Seohyun said as Yuri smiled and began to dance around goofily.

'Glad that you like it!! Yeah!!"

"Haha, unnie, stop it, you are making me laugh."

"Haha, okay okay." Yuri sat back down and watch Seohyun as the younger girl finished the whole bowl of rice.

"Unnie, its so delicious so remember to make it for me again."

"Of course Seobaby. I will do anything for my favorite dongsaeng. I love you Seobaby." Yuri said. Seohyun leaned in a kissed Yuri's cheek.

"I love you too, unnie." Seohyun winked at Yuri before pulling Yuri to stand up.

"And to prove your love to me, unnie, you need to accompany me to watch Sergeant Keroro." Seohyun pouted.

'Arasso, arasso. Come on, lets watch the show." Yuri smiled and those two spent their whole afternoon watching Sergeant Keroro and snuggled at each other.

 

A/N: SeoRi up....Next up will be...Soori or maybe Hyori..I not sure...And I am sorry for promising you guys that this chap will be Soori but I guess not.  I am soooooooooooo sorry. I will ask for forgiveness by cooking goguma rice....T_T...Anyway, you guys can ask for other couple but need to wait til I finish the other two couple and after that you guys can feel free to demand whichever yuri pairings..XD Hope you guys like it and please comments and susbcribe~