Mushroom' wrath and KkabYul

Members' love towards Yuri

"Fany-ah, I'm sorry." Yuri chased after Tiffany who was stomping out from the kitchen, straight to her room,

"Fany, I am sorry~" Yuri kept chasing after Tiffany. Tiffany quickly walked into her room and slammed the door right in front of Yuri. Yuri sighed and walked toward the living room, slumping herself on the foor, not even caring about the pain on her back due to the impact.

"Whats wrong Yuri?" Taeyeon asked as she switched the channel.

"Nothing's wrong." Yuri said in a lifeless tone.

"There's sure something wrong. Its rare for Fany be this mad." Sooyoung said while opening a bag of chips. Yuri only shook her head and continued to stare at the TV with a blank expression.

"Come on, Yuri, tell us. Maybe we can help you." Taeyeon said again.

"Okay okay. I played a prank on her again."

"Thats normal for you but what did you do this time?" Sooyoung asked.

"You know those remote cockroach that can fly?" Yuri asked Sooyoung.

"Oh yeah! That was awesome. You bought it?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yup. I bought it and I just used it on Fany"

"Don't tell me she freak out?" Taeyeon asked as Yuri nodded her head.

"Yeah, because I made it fly toward Fany and she was scare by it. And now she know I was the one doing it so she was extremely angry." Yuri sighed.

"Why did you do that? You know how much Fany hate bugs." Taeyeon shook her head.

"I know that I was a bit too over this time. She was being scare until she cried." Yuri sighed again.

"You need to settle this right now. We have our recording tomorrow and I don't want this ruin our teamwork. Sooyoung and I will be out for lunch." Taeyeon said.

"I'm fine as long as you treat me, midget."

"Arasso. Lets go now." Taeyeon and Sooyoung headed out from their dorm. Yuri sighed and turned off the TV.

"How am I going to ask for forgiveness?" Yuri thought as she walked back to her room. She sat on the chair and began to think as hard as she can.

"Aha! That dress that she want that day! I'm going to buy for her!" Yuri thought as she quickly ready herself and rushed out from the dorm. On the other hand, Tiffany walked out from her room and found no sign of Yuri at all. She slumped on the couch while hugging her pink pillow tightly.

"Stupid Yuri! She know I hate bugs! She didn't even come and ask for forgiveness! She just give up and go out to have some fun!" Tiffany thought as her grip on the pillow become tighter. She sighed and decided to relax herself by watching TV. and with that, a few hours had passed and its night time. All members had reached the dorm, except for one, Yuri.

"Hey, did anyone of you saw Yuri?" Taeyeon asked, right after she came out from her bath. She looked around and couldn't find a certain black pearl. The other girls only shook their head.

"How about you, Fany? You are the last one to be in the dorm." Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know where she is and I don't care." Tiffany stomped toward her room. She threw herself on the bed, burying her head in her pillow.

"Where could Yuri go? And she didn't even bring her phone with her." Yoona said which can clearly be heard by Tiffany in the room.

"I wish she is okay. She didn't even bring an umbrella with her." Seohyun sighed as she realized it was raining right now

"She will be fine. She is Kwon Yuri afterall. Lets all go to sleep." Jessica said.

"You girls go to sleep. I will try calling her a few times." Taeyeon said. Tiffany heard the whole conversation loud and clear, she started to worry for the certain black pearl.

"Aish, where is she? Wait! Why I even care about her?" Tiffany thought.

"Omo! Yuri!" Sooyoung's voice had made Tiffany lifted her head.

"Omo, Hyoyeon, bring some towel. Seohyun, prepare some hot chocolate." Taeyeon ordered.

"Aigoo, why didn't you bring umbrella, unnie?" Yoona asked. Tiffany was worried about Yuri but she surpressed her emotion because she reminded herself she was still mad at Yuri. Suddenly her door being opened and revealed a certain tanned girl's face.

"Fany, are you asleep?" Yuri asked as Tiffany turned away. Yuri sighed as she walked toward Tiffany and squatted down right in front of her.

"Fany, I know I am being too over this time. I'm sorry. Really really sorry." Yuri was staring into Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany could saw Yuri was drenched in rain and there were a bag beside her.

"This is the pink dress that you want so much. I went all over Seoul to find this. Here you go. I know this might not able to make you forgive me but this is the only way to ask for forgiveness. Sorry. Now you can continue to sleep." Yuri stood up and walked out from the room, with her other members drying her up and scolding her for not bringing any umbrella. Yuri only smiled dorkily as she drank the hot chocolate. After that she quickly went to take some bath, to prevent her getting sick but apparently it was too late.

The next morning, Tiffany was in the kitchen as she saw her other members were in the dining room.

'Huh? Where is Yuri?" Tiffany asked, after realizing a certain girl was not with them.

"Yuri unnie had a cold due to yesterday rain. She is the type that get sick easily." Yoona sighed.

"All of us had our schedule later. I am so worry about her." Hyoyeon sighed.

"She can take care of herself. Well, at least thats what she said to me just now." Jessica said.

"Girls, lets get ready. Manager oppa will be here soon. Aish, that Yuri. I had put some medicine on her table, so I guess she will eat it later." Taeyeon said as other girls went to get themselves ready.

On the other hand, Yuri was stirring in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and felt a massive headache.

'Urgh! I guess I am sick." She thought when she touched a wet towel on her forehead. She sighed.

"Things I do for forgiveness." She thought. Suddenly she heard the door being opened.

"Must be Yoong or Tae." She thought and closed her eyes. Suddenly she smelled a familair scent and a familiar pair of hands hugging her. She lifted her blanket and saw Tiffany.

"F-fany, you shouldn't be here." Yuri said.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"You are still mad at me and I am sick." Yuri said with her husky voice.

"I am not mad at you. I don't mind being sick." Tiffany said as Yuri shook her head.

"You can't be sick. Let me be the only one that being sick." Yuri said with a gentle tone while looking at Tiffany with a loving gaze. Tiffany moved out from the bed and sat beside the bed.

"Do you like the dress?" Yuri asked as Tiffany nodded her head.

"I love it. Thank you Yuri." Tiffany showed her eye smile. Yuri only smiled for a few second before coughing.

"I w-will go get you some w-water." Tiffany stood up but being held by Yuri.

"S-stay with me. I want you to stay by my side." Yuri pleaded with her puppy eyes. Tiffany sighed as she sat back down.

"We should call some food. Since I can't cook." Tiffany said as Yuri nodded her head. They called for some take out food and ate all of it as soon as the food arrived. After that Yuri ate her medicine and wanted to sleep.

"I will be by your side. So go to sleep." Tiffany said in a motherly tone. Yuri nodded her head but her hand still grabbing Tiffany's hand tightly.

"Thanks, Fany. For forgiving this kkab." Yuri said and drifted to her dreamland. Tiffany only smiled as she looked at Yuri sticking out her tongue.

"I should be the one say thanks, Yuri. Thanks for buying that dress for me. I knew its hard to find that dress because it was nearly sold out." Tiffany said while brushing Yuri's hair.

"Most of all, your kkabness always make me forgive you easily. Saranghae, Yuri, my KkabYul." Tiffany smiled and soon followed Yuri to the dreamland.

 

A/N: XD...Finally update this chapter~~Sorry for letting you guys waiting...Mianhae....Hope you guys like this chap...XD..Please comment...XD