C.C.P

Members' love towards Yuri

"Okay, girls. Get ready. We need to start filming now." The producer shouted at the 8 girls who were chatting happily with each other.

"Okay!" The 8 girls replied and got ready. Yuri wasn't standing right beside Sunny because Hyomin was there and she knew viewers prefered 'Sunbyung' couple. She stood in between of Hara and SunHwa since she was closer to them and this was her last time shooting IY with her favorite dongsaengs. She did remained a certain distance with Kim Taewoo since she knew Sunny didn't like it when Taewoo stood close to her.

"1,2,3 Start!" The staff said and filming started. Kim Shinyoung began to introduce each team that had joined them to experience the joy of farming. After finished introducing each team, Taewoo started the interview of first team, Construction Team of Yonsei University and apparently one of them was good at doing cuteness that call for punch, aka C.C.P. 

"That guy is good !" Sunny raised her thumbs up and smiled.

'Even Sunny acknowledge his skills! Jung MunHo-shi jeongmal jjang!" Shinyoung said and laughed.

"How about Sunny show some real aegyo?" Taewoo suggested and Sunny nodded. She started to do some scene with the leader of the construction team and did some aegyo. She didn't know that when she was doing the aegyo, a certain tall tanned girl was clenching her fist, wanted to punch the guy so much. When the guy felt defeated under Sunny's aegyo, Yuri couldn't hold it in anymore. She rushed toward Sunny and the guy, wanted to punch the guy but being pulled by Shinyoung, resulting she nearly punched Sunny.

"Didn't I told you not to do that?!" She shouted but in her heart, she thought, ' At least not in front of another guy!' .

"Yuri-ah, be patient." Shinyoung hugged Yuri from the back and pulled her back, letting her standing beside Noh Juhyeon, the village chief of Idol Village.

"Calm down, Yuri unnie. You know Sunny do this for the ratings." Hara said as Yuri breathed in deeply to calm herself down.

"Instead on Hyungmin-shi, why don't we see a C.C.P couple?" Taewoo suggested.

"Taewoo oppa, you are so going down!" Yuri glared at Taewoo when the camera was not focusing on her. She inhaled and exhaled, trying to surpress the feeling of jealousy in her heart.

"Sunny, I want to marry you~ Will you marry me?" The guy said using his aegyo.

"Oh that guy is so going down!" Yuri thought.

"Marriage is~ something that I need to ask my mom and dad about it! Its not something that I can say 'yes' to it right now~" Sunny replied using her aegyo too.

"Hah! In your face! Sunny will never marry you!" Yuri thought.

"Sunny, do you like me more or your mom more~?" That guy asked in his aegyo.

"Thats it! Of course Sunny like me more!" Yuri clenching her fist, not knowing that had been filmed. Shinyoung saw it and moved toward Yuri. Yuri then glared at Taewoo which made Taewoo realized that he had made Yuri angry.

"Okay guys. We will give you sometime to hit them right now." Taewoo said.

"Good job, oppa!" Yuri thought and rushed toward the guy but being held by Shinyoung.

"Yuri-ah, be patient!"

"Let go of me! I say let go!" Yuri kicked and punched as she struggled herself from Shinyoung's tight hug.

"Yuri-ah, be patient!" Shinyoung said again.

"Let go of me!" Yuri still trying to free herself.

"That damn guy! He is lucky that Shinyoung unnie stop me!' Yuri thought as she lowered her head and stopped struggling. After that, another guy, Hyungjoon, had prepared something to give to one of the G7.

"Now please give it to your favorite member." Shinyoung said as he moved toward Sunny and gave it to her. Yuri took a few backward steps so that she wasn't being filmed as she lowered her head, trying to held her anger.

"Who is the member that you like among G7?" Taewoo asked.

'Sunny!" Hyungjoon answered confidently. Yuri felt the pain in her heart when she saw Sunny smiling happily while looking at the present. When Taewoo and Shinyoung moved to interview the Korea cycling team, Yuri moved to Sunny's side, hoping Sunny would notice her but apparently Sunny was too focusing on the calf muscle of the cycling team, was wide opened when she found out that their calf muscle was 27 inches.

"Tsk. I am not amaze by it." Yuri thought and turned away. After that the show continued and the girls were being seperated in different team. Yuri forced herself to be happy and even showed some Yoga skills just to forget about Sunny intimate skinship with the other team. Since she was in different team and about 40 peoples away from Sunny, which was helpful for her not to keep looking toward Sunny, she was able to secure her broadcast time.

Finally a good whole day of filming, with tears and laughters, there end the last episode of IY that Yuri and Sunny would be filming. They wanted to stay until the end of the shooting of this whole season but their promotion in Japan had caused them to give up such fun experience, and leaving the villagers that treated them like their own children, even Yuri was being wanted as their daughter-in-law.

"Thanks for your hardwork." Both of them bowed before went into their van. Sunny sat beside Yuri, resting her head on Yuri's arm. Yuri staring at Sunny's sleeping face and smiled, totally forgot about the jealousy inside her.

"Yuri-ah, why did you ignore me today?" Sunny asked with her eyes remained close.

"I didn't ignore you." Yuri lied. She did try her best to ignore Sunny throughout the filming, and tried her best stay in between Hara and SunHwa.

"You are lying. You kept hanging out with Hara and SunHwa all the time." Sunny pouted.

"W-well, you look like you are having fun with the construction team." Yuri said.

"Are you jealous? Thats what make you want to punch me this afternoon?" Sunny lifted her head and glared at Yuri. She was being hurt inside when she saw Yuri rushing over, wanted to punch her in her face when she was doing her aegyo. She didn't understand why because Yuri enjoyed her aegyo very much.

"Wwait! No! I wasn't punching you. I was so jealous so I wanted to punch that guy but Shinyoung unnie held me back so I lost my aim." Yuri quickly covered and staring at Sunny who was smirking at her.

"So you are jealous."

"Yes and what about that?" Yuri said and turned away. Sunny gently turned Yuri's head to face her and kissed Yuri's cheek.

"You shouldn't be jealous. Since I did it for the show."

"I know but I couldn't help it." Yuri pouted as Sunny smiled.

"Aigoo, my Yuri is being childish. But I don't mind you being jealous because this mean you care a lot about me." Sunny yawned as she stretched herself. Yuri saw it and gently put Sunny's head on her lap.

"You can sleep. I will wake you up when we reach our dorm." Yuri said.

"Thank you~" Sunny used aegyo as Yuri smiled while closed her eyes.

"Girls, we're here." Yuri opened her eyes and saw their manager had opened the door.

"Okay. Thanks oppa." Yuri said and gently carried Sunny in bridal style, back to their dorm and of course, they were the only one awake that time since all of them were asleep. Yuri slowly opened the door and walked into the room, hearing Taeyeon mumbling in her sleep, while placing Sunny on the bed. Luckily both of them had washed their face when they were in Yoochiri.

"Good night. My Sunny bunny. Saranghae." Yuri gently kissed Sunny's cheek and covered the shorter girl with the blanket, slowly walked out from the room and closed the door.

"Saranghae, Yul." Sunny said after Yuri closed her door and drifted to her dreamland.

 

A/N: WALA!! Sunri up!! I watched IY episode 31 and 32 so that gave me idea...I hope you guys like it...Comment and subscribe..PLEASE~~ Nex I guess will be Soori...