More than Friends?

Can friends become more?

It's been 12 years ever since then. We became the best of friends.

I walked into the hallway just to be greeted by him and his friends. They call themself Bigbang.

"Hey there" they said. "Hi, where's the girls?" I asked.

I nearly had a heart-attack when Minzy said, "Boo!!" behind me.

"Yah!!! I could've died!!!" I placed my hand on heart.  Seunghyun laughed, "But you didn't" he teased.

I gave him a playful glare.  "Awwwww!!! You two would make a perfect couple!!!!" Bom teased.

"Yah!!! We're only friends nothing else" I told her. But deep in my heart I wanted to be more than that.

Top's POV

"Yah!!! We're only firneds nothing else" Eun Hye said.  I sighed a little. 

'Why can't you see my feelings for you Eun Hye?' I thought.  Jiyong placed a hand on my shoulder.

Everybody knows my feelings for Eun Hye, they can see through me easily. 

RING RING

"See you guys later!!!" Eun Hye said.  I walked with Eun Hye down the halls to our class. We had every class together.

Eun Hye's POV

I bid my goodbyes to everybody and walked home with Seunghyun.

"Can you come over today?" he asked.  "Sure, I got nothing to do anyways"

I walked into his house.

"Omma I'm home!!!" he called. No answer. Instead his sister came.

"Oh Seunghyun I'm off to work. Omma is out with Eun Hye's Omma" she said. She smiled at us and left.

We just shrugged and went in his room.  "I'll be right back" he said and left the room.

I laid on his bed and placed my hands under his pillow. I felt something hard. I pulled it out and it was a notebook.

I was debating on if I should read it or not. Unfortunaly I read it.

It was drawings of me with hearts around. I flipped the page to see what Seunghyun wrote.

"Why won't you love me Eun Hye? Can't you see what your doing to me?

Everyday is so useless unless I see your face. Why can't you just open your heart to me. Even if it's for a short moment...."

I heard his footsteps and quickly placed the notebook back under the pillow.

"Your Omma is here" he said. I nodded and got up.

"See you at school Oppa" I said and left.

In your bedroom

I was so confused. He liked me? I thought he only saw me as a friend or sister? 

Aish!!! Why am I saying this? I like him too, I should be happy. 

'Why won't you open your heart to me, even if it's for a short moment'

That kept repeating it self in my head. After 20 minutes of argueing to myself I fell asleep.

Seunghyun's POV

I was sitting in class. My last class today. I was going to tell Eun Hye. 

I looked over to Eun Hye to see that she was drawing something. 

RING RING

Here I go. I walked up to her as she was packing her things.

"Eun Hye, can we talk?" I placed my hand on my neck, staring at the ground.

"Sure Oppa" she sat on a desk and I sat on one too.

"Is something wrong?" she asked. I shooked my head.

"Eun Hye?" I finally looked up.

"Neh?" 

"I-I like you, alot"

She stared at me blankly. 

" I'm sorry just forget what I said" I was about to leave when she pulled me back.

"Oppa? Can I asked you something first?" she said.

"Neh"

"Do you have a girlfriend Oppa?" she asked.

"Aniyo. Waeyo?" I looked at her confused.

"You have one now Oppa" she smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back. We smiled into the kiss.

"Does that mean you're my girlfriend now?" I asked.

She kissed me again. "Does that answer your question Oppa?" she smiled.

"Nope" I teased.  She kissed me again. 

"Now?" she asked.  "Yes" I smiled and held her hand. 

We walked out of the class smiling like idiots.

I have a feeling this is going to be a great reletionship.


My two-shot is done!!! Thanks for reading!!! I know it's pretty short, but I wanted to make up for not writing in a while now!!! Bye!!!! Thanks again for reading my fic!!!!! <3