A start of a friendship

Can friends become more?

This chapter is about how you and top met at the age of 6 and 7


Eun Hye's POV

"Eun Hye!!!!" Omma called me. I ran downstairs holding a blue bearbrick.

"Deh Omma?" I asked.   "Get dress, we're going to meet the new neighbors"   I nodded and ran back to my room.

5 minutes later

We walked next door and knocked on the door.  Omma brought a plate of cookies and I brought my favorite bearbrick.

I wonder if they have a kid who likes bearbricks too? I thought to myself.

The door opened to a lady who looked nice.

"Anyong, neh we noticed that you and your family moved in recently and we would like to welcome you" my Omma said.

"Oh, neh. Please come in"  she opened the door a little and invited us in.

"I have a son who's about your daughter's age?" the lady said.

"Eun Hye, why don't you go on and meet him?" Omma said. I nodded and left to where the nice lady told me to go.

I opened the door to see a boy sitting on the floor playing some video games. I knocked a little with my head peaking out.

The boy paused the game and stood up.

I walked in.  "Anyong, my name is Lee Eun Hye. Err, i'm your new neighbor" I said.

"I'm Choi Seung Hyun" he told me. I looked around the room to see it was covered in bearbricks.

"You like bearbricks?" I asked.  He nodded.  "Do you?" he asked.

I held up my bearbrick to him.

We smiled to each other.  He turned his game off.

"Want to play some bearbricks with me then?" he asked.

I smiled very big and nodded.  I think this is going to be a wonderful friendship.