(Strange,New feelings)

Unknown Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unknown Lo./\.E

Chapter 2

 

Ryeowook's POV

We all sat on our seat in the table and before that I had to put a new chair, a glass, a plate and a set of cutlery too for our new family member, my brother, Kyuhyun. I had already like him, he was funny, cute and handsome at the same time but…I am afraid that the way I like him is maybe a bit different than an usual brother’s. I sighed heavily and all the stares fell on me. I gave to all of them a small smile to assure them that I was fine, but my mother as always asked.

“Wookie honey, are you okay? You didn’t eat a lot of your food…not as usually~” She said with her sweet and caring voice as her eyes were once staring at me and once at my still filled with food plate. I let a small grin decorate my cherry lips and I slowly nodded my head her question.

“Neh Umma~ I am okay, I just…I am not so hungry today….” I told her with a soft voice and I slightly bowed my head.

“Tsk~ If you say so honey…Hey Kyu! How about you go with Wookie later to buy some vegetables together? You can talk too and learn more about each other!” My mother exclaimed with a happy voice and looked over at Kyuhyun who nodded his head with a sweet smile forming on his cherry lips slowly. Then my mom looked at me with both her eyebrows raised.

“Wook? Do you want him with you?” She asked with a soft voice and she kept on staring at me. I immediately put a grin on my lips and I hesitantly nodded my head.

“Sure! I don’t mind! Anyway I need some company and we can learn more about each other like you said, right Kyu?” I said with a sweet voice as always and I looked at Kyuhyun who was actually staring at me all this time, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. He grinned softly and he nodded his head with a small dose of happiness on his face. I smiled back at him and then I looked at my mom.

“If you are done eating then I will wash the dishes and then I- - -“

“No Wookie! Today I will wash the dishes. You just better go and put a jacket on you and then go with Kyu to the greengrocer’s.” She popped out of nowhere, cutting my sentence. I just sighed softly and then I nodded my head a little before standing up.

“Kyuhyun you wait outside neh~ I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter