(My New what?!?)

Unknown Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unknown Lo./\.E

Chapter 1

 

Ryeowook's POV

I was cooking in the kitchen and I had already put some water boiling in a pot. I was walking from side to side, getting the table ready and decorating it with beautiful plates and cutlery. I suddenly stopped in the middle of the kitchen, trying to remember what I hadn’t place on the almost finished table. Then it popped in my mind.

“Glasses.” I whispered to myself and ran towards the kitchen’s cabinets. I opened them and I took out three green glasses, one for my mother, an other for my father and last one for me.

Once I put the three glasses on the table I rushed and put in the boiling water a package of macaroni. I added some salt and a little bit of oil and I mixed them all together until the macaroni became limp. I waited for about ten minutes until the macaroni were finally ready and I carefully caught the pot’s sides while wearing cooking gloves so I don’t burn myself. I ran quickly to the sink and I threw the macaroni gently in a strainer that was in there. All of the hot water fell in the sink while the limp and tasty macaroni stayed in the strainer. I sighed softly and I looked at the clock that was on the wall right across me.

“Aish~ ten more minutes…” I whispered to myself and I quickly did the rest of the jobs like making a sauce for the macaroni and then cleaning the counter I worked on before.

After around fifteen minutes my father finally came in the house while sighing heavily. I knew he was very tired because of his hard job, but he could always smile for me and my mother.

“Welcome back Appa!” I shouted from the kitchen with my sweet and angelic voice so my father could hear me. After a couple of seconds he turned his head and gave me the warmest smile of his while walking towards me in the kitchen.

“Thanks Wookie~ Is the lunch ready?” He asked me with a soft and tired voice but yet sweet too while looking straight in my eyes. I nodded my head to his question and I pointed with my index finger at the ready table which had on it the three plates filled with the tasty food I made, the beautiful and shining cutlery beside every plate a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter