Chapter Two - CRAP

We meet again ♥

 

I walked towards the man who is wearing black. I can say that, he is very handsome and he got a Milky white skin. ;) I greeted him happily and asked for his order. In my shock, when he removed his sunglasses, I noticed that he was KIM HEECHUL. Yes, Kim Heechul. Crap. 
 
 
 
"Annyeong haseyo Sir, what would you like to ord-" I was shocked to see Kim Heechul that I didn't even finished what I was saying. He smirked like an evil something and winked. WHAAAAT. 
 
"Oh. Annyeong. I would like to order a Cappucino and cookies. That's all." Heechul said sweetly and smiled. WAIT. Did he recognize me? Hopefully NOT.
 
"Ahh... Arrasso. Please wait for a while. Kamsahamnida~" I said awkwardly and covered my face.
 
 
 
When I got to the Cafe's kitchen, my co-workers looked at me in disbelief. Their mouths were wide open. It's probably because I came back safe and sound after taking Heechul's order. Is Heechul that scary? OH YES. YOU SHOULD TRY SENDING HIM A FREAKIN' LOVE LETTER, PERSONALLY. After preparing his order, I did the inhale - exhale, thrice before sending him his order. Oh gawd, HELP MEH.
 
 
 
"Hello, Sir. Here's your order. Thank you for waiting patiently." I said, avoiding his eyes. 
 
"Thankyou." Heechul said and smiled. But, before I walk away from him, he hold my wrist. My heart was beating fast, REALLY FAST.  I managed to look at him. Thank God.
 
 
"Hm.. wh-y Sir?" I said while forcing to smile.
 
"Oh.. Anio. You can go." Heechul responded and looked at my face. I guess he is trying to think where the hell did he saw me.  Oh PLEAEEE...
 
After 30 friggin' minutes of eating, finally Heechul leave the cafe. All of us, finally can breathe freely. Imagine that, all of us is scared of Kim Heechul.
 
"Yah, Ji Young sshi, how did you manage to talk to Kim Heechul. He is so scary." Yura said
"Bw-o? Molla~ He's not that scary." I lied and smiled
"BUT, HE HOLD YOUR HAND. OMOOO~" EunJin unnie said
"Correction: WRIST not HAND okay?" I defended and continued what I was writing
"It's the same!" EunJin unnie answered
"Okay, alright. Whatever." I said and laughed