Chapter One - THE PAST

We meet again ♥

Kwon Ji Young's POV

I am working as a waitress in a Cafe which, most of the artists in Seoul, Korea have their drinks whenever they have free time. Super Junior once visit our cafe after their rehearsal. YES. I am so lucky to see them in person but there's a particular person in their group that I don't want to see EVER. Kim Heechul. We were schoolmates before. He is the most popular guy before, that every girl in our school likes him. Even me. YES, EVEN ME. I used to like him that there's a time that I gave him a love letter, personally. 

 

* Flashbacks *

"Annyeong haseyo~ Heechul sshi... hm.. for you?" I said and handed him the Love letter I wrote. Everyone in the Cafeteria looked at me. 

"Huh? What's this?" Heechul answered

"A ... love letter.. I guess.." I said and smiled

"Arasso." Heechul respond and he put the letter inside his bag. When he got to his seat, he opened my love letter and started to laugh like a maniac. HE.WAS.LAUGHING.AT.MY.LETTER. Heechul read my letter to the whole students in our cafeteria. He even corrected my grammar. Now, everyone's laughing. And because of Kim Heechul, my Junior High, is a nightmare. I run and cried to the restroom and promised myself that I will NEVER EVER love him again!

* End of Flashbacks *

 

"Ji Young sshi, yah!" Yura, my friend shouted at me.

"B-wo? Waeyo?" 

"Why are you like that?" She asked

"What do you mean by 'that'?" I said and gave her a confused face

"You were staring there at a long time. Hello? It's working time."

"Ohh. Ahh, ne. Arraso. Mianhe~ ^^" 

"YAH, YAH~ SUPER JUNIOR'S KIM HEECHUL IS HERE! I don't want to go to him. He's so scary!" My fellow workers here in Cafe whisper. That I can't here it clearly

"I don't want either!!" Yura shouted. Everyone looked at me like I killed someone.

"Hm.. Waeyo?" I asked.

"Go ........ to that man and ask for his order." They said in chorus and pointed at a man who is wearing black. Though, I can't see his face because he is wearing a sunglasses. 

"OH. Arrasso~" I said happily.

 

 

 

To be continued ...