Chapter 2

Big, Big Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: All dialogues in this chapter are in English (the servant talks in English, too) so I didn't mark it green like in the last chapter since it wasn't necessary. Have fun :)

 

When she woke up three hours later it was already 5:35pm. She decided to wake up Niel and when he didn't even budge she threatened to leave him alone and go to eat dinner, to which he finally woke up and glared at her until he disappeared behind the bathroom doors.

 

Amy stood up and started to arrange their clothes on the extravagant wardrobe. Just when she had finished arranging and changed her clothes (into this: http://stylechanggo.cafe24.com/2012fw/s/dng2223/dng2223.html) Niel came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

 

„Why aren't you wearing anything?“ Amy asked, running to the balcony to close the door and the curtains.

 

„Well, I forgot to take clothes with me.“

 

Hearing his words Amy scoffed. „You forgot them? You do know that everybody can see your whole body, right?“

 

„Y-yes, I-I'm sorry. I didn't think about it for a second there.“

 

„Go and change quickly!“ With those strict words Niel almost ran to the wardrobe and put on some clothes (http://static.tumblr.com/evk1i4s/PV2m5k3nz/nielwouldlooksogoodwithdarkblackeyebrows.jpg). Back in the living-room area he saw that the curtains and the door were open once again. Amy was sitting on the couch with a phone in her hand.

 

„Are you calling Mum?“ He asked curiously at which she nodded once and the loudspeaker. After a few times of ringing a sleepy voice could be heard.

 

„Hello?“

 

The moment they heard that voice both of them started smiling.

 

„Hey, Mum. How are you?“ Niel asked in a cheerful voice.

 

„What the Hell?! How do you think I am? Do you know what time it is right now?“ A angry, but still sleepy voice roared into the phone.

 

„Sorry, Mum, we didn't think about it. We really miss you. When are you coming?“

 

„I don't know yet. I'll come when my work is done. Where is Amy?“ The woman's voice got softer after hearing the young boy apologizing.

 

„Hey, Mum. I'm right here. How are you?“

 

„I'm fine, baby. So how is it there? Have you met your family yet?“

 

„No, not yet. We are going to have dinner with them in about half an hour.“ Niel answered before Amy could even react.

 

„Really? That's good.“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter