Part I

Hansel and Gretel

“Eat more if you need Baekho, there is plenty of food here okay?”


Ren’s dad---adoptive dad kept filling and re-filling his plate every time it was empty. And it’s been like that since Baekho got in this forest… since he got in this house…5 days ago…Since his car accident. “Eat, Eat.” He kept saying all the time. Ren’s dad was old (around 50), but he was a good cook. “Better than my mother” he’ll think , adding “no offence mommy” after every breakfast, lunch and dinner.


Ren was outside picking apples. When he was done eating, Baekho went out to tease Ren…just a little. Even though he knew the results.


“Annyeong little Snow White ~” Baekho said chanting and putting his left arm on Ren’s shoulder while this one was trying to get another apple to add to is basket full of apples.
“You should leave.” Ren said coldly without looking at Baekho and adding more apples to his basket.
Baekho has been hearing this since Day 3. He HAD tried …like once. But he ended up turning in circles and luckily found his way back to the house before the wolves ,or whatever creature in that forest , got his . He tried using his cellphone but there was no service and when he tried to ask the nice old man , this one said that the phone had been broken and that a technician was supposed to come. But that technician never came.
“Yah, Why do you keep saying that Ren? You don’t like me?” Baekho said throwing puppy eyes at Ren.
“Aigoo---“Ren said smirking and looking at the Baekho unbelievably. “Don’t you have a family you need to go see? Huh!? Don’t you think they are worried!?” Ren said finally looking at Baekho crossing his arms which made a few of the apples fall.
“Ani.” Baekho said looking down. Everything fell silence. He bent down to pick the fallen apples and put them back in the basket.


~


 “My adoptive father abuses me—” Ren said one day on the second week when he and Baekho were alone on the swing outside. “I use to have other brothers and sisters ... They were also adopted , all older than me. They were also abused by him. He was—he IS evil. He is probably nice to you because he thinks you might be a Children Abuse co-worker or something. Me and my brothers and sisters use to do nights without showers and food. I was his favorite so he never hit me, but sometimes he… It was a nightmare. Still is. And I don’t want you to stay here” he got off the swing and left.
One more week passed and  every day Ren’s adoptive father kept being more and more absent. “I have to go grab some groceries.” He’ll say. And when Baekho proposed to go help he refused and said it was okay. Baekho didn’t notice much though; he just couldn’t wait to wake up each morning and see  Ren. The stories he heard about Ren’s past saddened him but somehow made him love Ren. For, even though Ren looked cold outside, he felt the need to protect the boy and love him.


~~


“Sleep with me!” Baekho told Ren when they were picking apples a few days after Ren’s adoptive father looked as if he was gone , completely. The apple Ren was about to put in the basket slipped out his hand and rolled on the ground.
Ren turned around his eyes and his mouth wide opened.  “E—Eh?”
Baekho was smiling and looked really serious. But then he blinked a few more seconds and realized what he had just said.
“A-a-Ani ...N-not like that! What I meant was--” Baekho was waving his hands trying to erase Ren’s thoughts and blushed a really bright red color.
Ren giggled and blushed. “Babo! ~ Don’t worry I know what you mean kekeke” He took his basket and left into the house.


 ~


Baekho was walking back and forth inside the room waiting for Ren. When Ren came he acted as though everything was normal even though he was dazed at how beautiful Ren looked in his PJ’s. They were simple, but MEN DID HE LOOKED Y! He asked which side of the bed Ren would like to sleep on. “It doesn’t matter” Ren answered. Ren got the right side and Baekho the left side. When Baekho was about to turn off the lights Ren begged Baekho not too. He was scared of the dark. Baekho was okay with it. He smiled at him.
Lying down, Baekho’s back was facing Ren. He just couldn’t face the young boy. He kept biting his lips wondering if he would ever fall asleep.
“Can I use your hand?” Ren asked lying next to Baekho.
“…Ehh…EH!?” Baekho asked his eyes widening up . He almost fell off the bed. He straightened himself up.
“As a pillow.” Ren replied giggling.
“Oh yeah yeah I knew that’s what—yeah okay” Baekho replied embarrassed of what he might’ve been thinking. Ren leveled his head up a little to let Baekho’s hand slide under and rested it on Baekho’s muscled arm.
“Better?” Baekho asked.
“Yeah...Better” Ren answered closing his eyes still smiling at the manly boy’s clumsyness.
Baekho sighed and smiled.
“You keep staring at me …Do you like me?” said looking up at Baekho surprising the boy who just noticed he had been staring at Ren for a while.
Baekho’s heart began racing furiously and his eyes widened. He sat up.
“I---I—Okay you might think it’s disgusting and I’m weird for liking another guy but it Ren! I- I mean EFF It!" Baekho lowered his voice blushing a little and talked as if he was singing a serenade "--You’re just so cute and beautiful and you act cold but you’re so fragile! I just. Yes. I Love You.”
Baekho was too scared to look at Ren. He was breathing so hard I thought he probably needed my inhaler. But next thing he knew, Ren’s lips were on his, then his whole body, their hands were linked and the last thing Baekho heard that night was a small whisper from a beautiful angel. “I Love You Too”
That night they *cough**cough* did it. (lol)
--------------
Author Note ; Long One Shot? I know and I’m so sorry but I’m really not good with keeping things short TT^TT This should be called a Two Shot lmao I just looooooove details. And sometimes I put so much they are unnecessary lol Okay !~ Part II next ! (b^Q^)b {FINAL!!]