Bodyguard

It can't be..

 

Hey guys, im back!!! Sorry for updating late. im busy lately lol :x btw, somebodt is gonna make a guess appearance kekeke *they're one of my biases <3* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☺♥☺~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 3 months after Taemin's death. *sigh*  I really miss him so much.. 
And since, it has been 3 months, I decided to visit his grave at the cemetery. 

A while ago..

I woke up 7 am in the morning. Yes, it's earlier than usual. You know why? It's because I'm going to visit Taemin's grave. It has been three months since his, um.. death. So I decided to visit him. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my business. After that, I walked inside my closet to find something to wear. Hmm.. I saw the dress that Taemin gave to me as a gift last birthday. Should I wear it? Hmm, why not? I grabed the dress and it's matching cardigan (which Taemin also gave to me), and wore it. Then, I looked into the mirror. *Hahah.. I just realized, Taemin has a really good taste in fashion..* 

(for those of you who are wondering what it looks like.. here:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went out and took walked to the bus stop. But first, I went to the cafè to eat something (since I didn't eat breakfast).

I walked inside and sat on the chair beside the window. The waiter came to get my order,

"Good morning, ma'am! May I take your order?" the waiter said.

"Good morning. Hmm, I want a bagel w/ cream cheese and um, goguma latte. Gomawo."

"One bagel w/ cream cheese and goguma latte.. Got it. Enjoy your day!" the waiter said.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. But inside my head, *wish i could enjoy my day..*

 

As the order came, I started eating my bagel. While im eating, I heard the cafè door open. I looked up and to my surprise, I saw my oppa (that I didn't see for a long time), Kiseop!

"Oh! Suyeon-ah! Long time no see!" - Kiseop

"Oh, Kiseop oppa! How are you?  I missed you!" I said as I hugged Kiseop.

"Oppa's fine. How 'bout you?" 

"Oh um, not so much fine. A little lonely. Hehehe."

"Why dongsaeng?"

"Oh, it's because, my bestfriend, Lee Taemin died 3 months ago. Actually, I'm on my way to his grave. I just decided to stop by the cafè. Ha ha ha."

"Oh... Sorry to hear that..."

"Ani, ani! It's fine. Hahaha"

"Hahahah. So, I better get going. I just stopped by to get my sweater that was left here. Haha, annyeong!"

"Oh okay. Bye oppa!"

"Bye~ Oh, wait. Let me get your number."

"Oh, here." I gave him my phone so that he can enter his number. "I'll just text you later, arasso?"

"Ne. Bye dongsaeng~" Kiseop said as he left.

 

After a few minutes, I was done eating and went to the grave. As I arrived, I bought flowers for him in the flower shop next to the cemetery. As I entered, I saw one bouquet that really got my attention. *wow, such a wonderful bouquet*. It has pink, white and red roses. Aww, beautiful. I bought it and I decided that I would give it to Taemin. (Even though it looks like a wedding bouquet but who cares lol).

Here is the bouquet:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Imagine the super light pink roses, as white roses)

I entered the cemetery and went to his grave. *sigh* I miss him so much. I sat there and lay the flowers beside his grave stone. As I thought back the memories that we spent together, I started sobbing. I still can't believe that he's gone. I sat there for a little longer. And then, I found myself talking to Taemin.

"Yah, Taemin-ah.. Why did you left me? Do you know how much I miss you? I know you're on heaven now, and I know that you miss me too. But, always take care of me, okay? I know that you're a really good person. I don't know why God took you away from me. But I know there's a reason behind it. So, how are you there? I hope you're doing good. Because, I am. Well, except that I miss you so much. Do you know that I always think about you everytime before I go to sleep? Hmm, but most of all, did you know that I am regereting right now? Maybe not. But since the first day I met you, I had a big crush on you. Yes, until now I do. I'm really regreting that I didn't confess to you earlier. Sigh, and now I find myself talking to your grave. I wish you could hear me. If you do, I need to say one thing, I love you. Saranghaeyo."

After that, I started crying. I stayed like that for 10 minutes when suddenly, someone tapped my shoulders. I looked backed and saw someone.. unfamilliar. But the same time, familiar..

"U-um, Hi. By any chance, are you K-kim Suyeon?" The boy said.

"Um, y-yes. Why?" - Me.

"Oh, I'm Taemin's close friend. We actually hang out sometimes" The boy said.

"Oh, okay. What's your name?" 

"Kim Jongin. But you can call me Kai." Kai said.

"Oh, okay.." - Me.

"Umm, can I tell you something?"- Kai

"S-sure." - Me.

"But you have to listen very well, okay? This is very important." - Kai

"Mm, sure." - Me.

"Did you know that Taemin loves you very much?" I was shocked the moment he said that. He continued, "In fact, sometimes when we hang out, he would suddenly blurt out, 'Ah.. When can I confess to Suyeon? Im dying for that moment to happen. But you know what, Kai? I think I dont have the guts to do that. Haha'. Something like that. It's funny how he always says something about you. And I'll tell you one thing, Once, we were hanging out at the cafe, he suddenly said, out of nowhere, 'What if one day, something bad happens to me and no one will take care of Suyeon? Or what if, I die and I die still not confessing to Suyeon? That would be sad. Haha.' At first, he took it as a joke. But as days pass, I noticed that he's starting to think deep thoughts. I dont know what he's thinking about but I think it's about that thing. (a/n: the dead blah blah blah) After I noticed that, I asked him what's bothering him, and he answered that he is afraid of you losing him, and him losing you. Then, he told me something important, he said that when he's gone. I have to take over his place. At first, I thought he was kidding, but he was serious. For about 3 months, he said that I should be like him. Dress like him, talk like him, act like him. And as a bestfriend, of course I agreed. Yeah, I know it was stupid. I, too, did it just for fun. I didn't know that this would happen. But, after this happened, I knew that I have to do it. So here I am, talking to you about this and asking you if you would let me take over Taemin's place... so?" - Kai.

I was still shocked of what he said. I couldn't answer.

"Hahaha. I knew that you'll be shocked. But all of the things I said was true! I promise."- Kai.

"U-umm.." - Me

"I guess, when you talk about things more, they will be more likely to become true. Haha." - Kai

"I-I guess so.." - Me.

"But honestly, when you first saw me, Taemin popped up in your mind right? Alot of people thought we were siblings. Haha!"- Kai.

"Haha. Yeah, that came up on my mind." I said, laughing a little.

"So, about that.. Will you give me a chance to be the second Taemin?" - Kai.

"Umm, why not? I mean, you wasted your life as Kai to be Taemin. Haha." I added a bit of a joke to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Hahah. Yeah, but you know what, It's not hard to be like Taemin. I realized that we almost have the same personality. Haha." - Kai.

"Hahaha. I think I'll give you a chance."- Me.

"Really? Thank you. I'll try my best to be like Taemin, and to make you happy just like what Taemin did."- Kai.

"Oh. Gomawo~" 

I thought about the story Kai just said. I realized how Taemin cares about me. Oh, Taemin, if you can hear me, I have to say something to you. Taemin-ah, Gomawo~ Saranghaeyo~.

 

TIME PASSED. AND KAI AND SUYEON BECAME CLOSER. THEY HANGED OUT ALWAYS, JUST LIKE WHAT TAEMIN AND SUYEON USED TO DO. SUYEON WAS COMFORTABLE WITH KAI, AND SO IS KAI TO SUYEON.

One day..

 

"Yah! Kai-ah!!" I ran towards him. He said to meet up in the park and he'll say something to me.

"Oh, Suyeon-ah!" He said and hugged me. 

"So, what it is you wanted to tell me?"- Me

"Oh, umm.. *here goes*. It's been about a year since we met each other. I know that that is not a long time but as those months passed by, I started.. growing feelings for you. I, i dont know why. But, everytime we are together, my heart goes wild. It's kinda awkward saying this but,... will you be my girlfriend?" - Kai

"O-oh..." I thought reaaaallyyy hard if I should say yes. But my mind and heart immediately answered..

"Yes. Yes, I wil be your girlfriend, Kai." - Me.

"Woah, really? I love you." Kai said as he pecked my lips.. woah.

THE END ~ <3

 

SO THIS IS THE END OF MY FANFIC~ THANK YOU TO THE ONES WHO SUBSCRIBED/COMMENTED AND TO THE ONES WHO LIKED THIS FIC~ IDK IF I SHOULD WRITE MORE FICS... HAHAH OKAY GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN ^_^

 

sorry if this but yeah.. i just wrote what comes up in my mind :xx

 

 

 

OH BTW, PLEASE READ THIS FIC. IT'S MY AND @WISHIWASSTELLA'S MASTERPIECE (loljk) : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/275094/caught-in-a-dilemma-comedy-oneshot--you-taekaiyou/18