From then on..

In Love With A Criminal

 

Their love from then on is physical, not rational. It may seemed as if he was taking advantage of her- making her as a toy- but she never felt like that ever. He treated her with love and care. Every now and then he would send small kisses on her cheeks or neck. The world impossible doesn’t seem to cross Chaehwa’s mind anymore. How can she be in love with someone like him? How can she even live with a person that kills and steals for a living? All that thoughts just slipped through her mind like the cool wind breeze. She just know that she love the guy. And the guy is Yong Junhyung.

 

Chaehwa sat on the edge of the bed, playing with her fingers nervously. She waited long for Junhyung to come back home. Thinking over her words once again, the door opened and Junhyung walked in. He gave her a sweet smile when he spotted her sitting on the bed, facing the door. Slowly he locked the door and went to her.

He stood in between her legs and cupped her face lovingly as he placed a long kiss on her lips. “Were you waiting for me?”

Chaehwa smiled and nodded. Junhyung just smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. She leaned forward and hugged him while sitting down. They just stayed silent, cherishing each others’ presence in the gravely quiet apartment.

“I’m pregnant” she whispered softly. She knew Junhyung heard her clearly as she felt his body stiffened. His arms loosened around her neck.

“Abort it” he said firmly. This wasn’t the first time she had been told to do that. Sometimes Junhyung forgets to use protection and she was unfortunate enough to get pregnant.

She lifted her head and looked at him. “I.. can’t” she said softly.

He let go of her and stood further away from her, forcing her to break her embrace from him. “What do you mean you can’t? You’ve done it before haven’t you?” he said, raising his voice slightly.

“The doctor said I’ve gone through abortion twice. Its dangerous for me to do it the third time,” she said and stood up, tears already rolling down her cheeks.

“Bull!” Junhyung flared up. He turned away from her, pacing around the apartment.

“You’re lying. You want the baby right? You don’t want the abortion right?!” Junhyung shouted angrily, looking at her with burning eyes.

“No! I wouldn’t lie to you! Do you want me to die Junhyung?? Huh??” she shouted back at him and kneeled on the floor, crying her eyes out, covering her face.

Junhyung shut his eyes after seeing her kneeling on the floor. He don’t want her to die. He don’t want her to leave him when he already fallen deep for her. But they can’t. They can’t raise a child in this kind of life.

He walked to her and kneeled infront of her, taking her body in his arms. He her head softly, while she kept on sobbing. “No baby. I don’t want you to die. Don’t even say that. I love you,” he said softly, far different from his previous tone.

“But we can’t raise a child. I kill and steal to survive. I’m not fit to be a father. We just can’t…” he continued, kissing her hair.

“What are we going to do?” she mumbled on his chest. Junhyung sighed. He’s trapped at a dead end. He don’t know what to do.

“We'll give the child to an orphanage after you have given birth,” he said after much thinking. She looked up at him slowly.

“Arasso?” he asked softly. She wanted the baby but like he said, they can’t. She just nodded hesitantly. Junhyung hugged her tightly before bringing her to the bed. Maybe a little bit too much drama for the night.

 

**

“Your money or your life” Junhyung growled at the scared man infront of him as he had him pinned on the wall with a knife pointed near his neck.

“P-please.. d-don’t hurt m-me..” the man pleaded and the other two went to take all of his things; wallet, watch, lighter, not leaving a single cent on him- except the clothes. The man trembled in fear as Junhyung and his guys ran off from the deserted alley with their black masks on.

They gathered at a dark dead end and gave out their ‘earnings’ evenly to each other. Junhyung always gets more as he’s the one leading them.

“Bro, you seemed quite in a dazed tonight. You okay?” Dujun asked his best buddy. Junhyung simply nodded, not saying anything. His mind was actually clouded with the thoughts of his pregnant Chaehwa. He needs more money to bring her for checkups and all that pregnancy sort of things. Obviously he can’t find a job without any qualifications. He had dropped out of school ever since his father was arrested for murder. Murdering his own wife, Junhyung’s mother. Junhyung had no other siblings and his relatives wouldn’t help him either, knowing that his father was a heavy drinker and a useless husband. Junhyung went around on his own when eventually he took up stealing. At first it was just bread and drinks for his own survival. But when he had gotten the habit of it, he started stealing more expensive things like jewelleries and huge sums of money. He did his work at night with a mask or an oversized hoodie on. Shockingly he remained uncaught by the cops for years now and he’s happy with it.

 

DUJUN

He met Dujun first. Dujun was the same age as him but was a little older by a few months. He started off as a beggar by the streets. His mother was gravely sick and he had no one else to ask for help. He never went to school and got his ‘income’ from the pity money passer-bys gave him. His mother passed away not long after but Dujun still continued his daily routine. Dujun found Junhyung by the empty pathway to the subway late one night while he was about to go home. He was badly beaten and blood was all over him.

Being the angel he is, he took Junhyung home although his house wasn’t that big. After cleaning up his wounds, Junhyung was finally fully conscious.

“Hey I’m Dujun. What happened to you just now?” Dujun asked politely.

“Thanks for helping me. But I think I’ll be going now,” Junhyung said, completely ignoring Dujun’s question. Junhyung was still quite weak and he fell to the floor just when he was about to get up on his feet. Dujun quickly helped him up and made him sit on the chair again.

“I won’t let out a word. I promise. Come on. I don’t even have any friends or family,” Dujun said sadly. Seeing that Dujun was in the same kind of situation as him, not having anyone, he told Dujun about his life. Not everything, just what he do and why he was beaten up. a man caught him wanting to pickpocket his wallet and chased Junhyung for it. He had beaten Junhyung with all his hatred with his fists, legs and umbrella, just to take his wallet back and give Junhyung a lesson. He won’t report to the cops but he won’t help Junhyung either after beating him up. Junhyung’s luck was not on his side that day. But he was lucky to have Dujun helping him. Seeing that Dujun too needed to find money on his own, he suggested joining him. And that’s when they became close buddies.

 

 

YOSEOB

Yoseob wasn’t in need of money. None at all. He was rich. Too rich in fact that he was bored. He wanted some challenge. He’s always getting whatever he wanted but he never gotten his parents’ attention. He had tried all kinds of bad deeds but his parents’ don’t mind at all. If he’s arrested, they would just bail him out and went back to their work. Since they didn’t care about him at all, he started to not give a about his parents too. He don’t have any friends because all of them wanted to be friends with him because of his background. He was wandering around when he spotted two guys sharing some things which looked like money. He just stood behind them, startling the both of them.

“What do you want kid?” Junhyung asked angrily as he stood up, face to face with the small faced boy infront of him.

Yoseob was quite intimidated by his voice that he couldn’t find his own voice. He blinked his eyes, just waiting to be punched by the tall guy infront of him. Yoseob isn’t stupid. He knows they are robbers. Maybe even killers.

Junhyung raised an eyebrow. The guy look harmless, maybe he should just let it go. He nudge Dujun to follow him and both of them just left Yoseob alone. The next words that came out from Yoseob’s mouth stopped their tracks.

“I want to join you!”

Both of them turned simultaneously, looking confused at Yoseob. “Do you think this is a fanclub that you can just join?” Junhyung said.

“Sorry kid. We don’t accept new members,” Dujun added and both of them laughed.

“I’m rich” Yoseob said. He’s trying his very best to make them agree.

“So?” Junhyung arched an eyebrow.

“I can help you get more money. You can even rob my house,” he said without thinking.

Dujun and Junhyung burst out laughing. “Damn this kid is crazy.” Dujun commented.

Junhyung’s laugh faded when he saw the seriousness on Yoseob’s face. “You’re serious about joining us?”

Yoseob nodded, eyes never keeping off Junhyung’s. He thought about it for awhile. “Dude, you’re seriously thinking about it?” Dujun asked.

“Why not? He said he’s rich. We can go for something more this time. We’ll kill him even before he could even step into the police station if he ever thinks about reporting us.” Junhyung glared at Yoseob.

“I won’t report you. I have some records of my own too,” he said coolly. Junhyung and Dujun nodded approvingly. And soon, it became three.

 

Author's Note: Okay maybe the story wasn't turning out how the way I visualized it to be. I think gonna end soon? haha! Thanks for the support to whoever's reading! :D

 

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE! ^^