chap. 23

Ice Prince Kingka and a Mysterious Nerd

L pov (atlast imma back readers aigoo authornim)

 after the annual exam me and my hyungs and maknaae went out of the auditorium with apink we cant believe it well specialy me i really cant believe it they are so GODDAM GODDES of BEAUTIFUL and their body is sooo F*****k****g PERFEct!!! ahemm!!! stop fantasizing on them their our not you type of girls L!!!i scolded my self !!! but hey its true right readers ???? and what!!! they have a sibbling idols too!! omo hyuna!! her body is sooo damn y!!! i got enterupt with the high pitch voice well it is my chorong 

chorong: arghhhh i cant bealieve it !!!! we loss i hate that ugky nerdsss!!!!

eunji:that judges they really dont know to judge the right group are they blind arggghhh!!!

Sungjoong:accept it you L O S S!!!

eunji:arghhhh!!!! what ever im still getting revenge on them!!!

namjoo:why not you start the bet we have???

all of us look at each other well im a bit doubt it what if im the one who fall in love on ya el what if i regret this so many WHAT IF run on my mind arggghhhh stop it i will not fall to that girl!!!

eunji:why not lets start to tomorrow!!

sungjoong:what ever im out of that immature bet you create!!!

chorong:oppa !!lets pretend we broke up nae *pout* but dont ever fall inlove on that ugly girl!!

L:aigoo chorong ahhh i will never ever fall inlove to that nerd!!

i hope i will not hmmp

woohyun:yah!! lets just go home now and start this bet tomorro!!

>skip next day<

sungjoong:yahh hyung wake up now we will be late on school aishh chincha this sleepy head hyung yahhhh!! *shout*

arggggghhh that voice again aishhh 5mins more!!! i said to that irritating voice!!

sungjoong: yah!!! what 5mins. we will be late !! yahhhh!!!

i abruptly wake up and glare at the maknae!!

L:yah!!! dont shouts!!! aishhhh get out now!!

sungjoong: fine you better get ready now!!!

L:fine fine!!!

aigooo that maknea early in the morning her DIVA side aishhh i did my daily routine and wware my school uniform arggghhh i hate to go to school!!! aishhh while im getting ready i remember that today we will start the BET that eunji make aigooo i hope it makes it well argghhhh im rethinking of it aish what ever i just want to have a new brand new car again hahahaha. . 

>skip<

we got to our school and heard the commotions of the students woahhh its so fast that we broke already well lets start. . 

sungyeol:oi hyung are we going to that nerds now??

woohyun:yup !! 

sung gyu: ohhh they are their lets go!!

we walk to their directions and stop infront of them silents are welcome on us i look at them aigooo their using their geek style again even though we saw them already well what ever im here for the bet. . i look at ya el and she gave us a blank stare why are they not screaming on us ?? ohhh well..

jung roo i think start to break the silent by her bluntly and straight forward talk on us

(A/N: REFER ON PREVIOUS CHAPTER THE TALK IMMA LAZY TO RETYPE IT AGAIN)

what!!! they didnt want to become our friends !!! who are they !! arggghhh until i heard sungjoong talk on them what the!!! are they close??? what MY JOONGIE wTH happening here how come sungjoong close on them hmmmp something fishy here!! i wanna now it. . after they left i left too to go class sungjoong and i have same class subjects along with that ya el and shin young girl. . 

END OF L POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay mianhae if i didnt update lately my stories imma busy for my finals so thats why!!! mian mian mian

hope you like my double update <3 <3 

please do subscribe and comments on my stories nae *WINK* (^_^o) (")