Chap. 21

Ice Prince Kingka and a Mysterious Nerd

after the annual exam ya el and her unnies went with their oppas and unnies to celebrate their win on the program they went to their favorite restaurant. . 

ya el; wahhhh !!! imma tired aigoo 

hyuna:aigoo saeng ahhh by the way whose that apink huh???

ha neul:well unnie their are the B****HY queenka of our school whose claiming that they are powerfull and act like inocent !!

jihyun (4min.):aigooo i hate their attitude but they didn't know who you are???

ji hyun(DC): nope unnie we still hide are true identities we dont want them to know who we are maybe if its the right time. . 

hyorin:aigooo saeng ahhh *shook head*

eunhyuk: are they bullying you always???

all their unniess and oppas look at them waiting for their answer. . 

ji hyun(DC):arrr... errr.. nope they dont oppa

leeteuk:are you sure??*raised an eyebrow*

ji hyun:nae we are dont worry oppa ^_^

rinnng. . . .some one phone is ringing and they look at the owner and that is suju leader leeteuk they answered it and well they have scheduled along with yesung eunhyuk and the 4minute girls. the sistars unnies still with them after they eat and talk for an hour they seperated ttheir ways to went home. . 

>>>MEANWHILE<<<

the kingkang and queenkas still stunned on what they heard until someone snap on their own dazes 

dungwoon:omo *wide eyes* thhhey.. they have a  sibblings idols *stutter*

L;as you can see they have idiot hyung. . 

dungwoo:yah!!!but i cant beleive it they are so mysterious

infinite:we either!!

eunji:arghhhh!!! that nerd aishhhh *mess hair* still i will teke my revenge argghhhh!!!

sungjoong:tsk tsk. . .still cant get it. . 

eunji:yah!!!! oppas you must still do our bet!!!

infinite:what ever!!!!!!!!

sungjong pov:

omona!!!! my noonas won yay!!! *dance* well that was the shocking news i heard even though im with them in this past days i didn't know that they have a sibbling idols omona sistas 4min. are soooo goddes *fanboying* kyahhhh!!! ehemmm well hyung is right their soo mysterious!!! i wanna know more obout them ohhhh better i prepare my treat on my noonas!!! so got to go readers annyeong *wink*

end of sungjoong pov

L pov:

woahhhh deabak !! i didn't know they are so beautiful even ya el-ssi but why must they use those nerd outfit wooaahhh they are sooo bomb!!! i didnt know AGAIN that they have such a talent!! and even they have an idol sibblings waoh!!! snap~~ argh why must i think of them and that ya el girl well i must start my plan let see i start now 

end of L pov