Hello Angel

Music The Curse of L.O.V.E.

Nichkhun cheers in joy while Taecyeon growls irritated. Geez, I lose again.

 

"Hurry Taec! Our coffee is calling," Jaebum smile his devil smile.

 

Taecyeon lazily get up from the couch. "Stop giving me that annoying smile Park Jaebum," Taecyeon elbowed his friend.

 

The others just laugh watching their two hyung. Nichkhun feels sorry for his friend so he get up "Want a company?"

 

"I'm not a girl Khun-ah. I'll be fine by myself," Taecyeon smile assuring.

 

"Ok but make sure you wrap yourself well because it’s shivering cold outside," Nichkhun already twine the knitted scarf around Taecyeon neck.

 

Chansung giggles watching his Khun hyung "Hyung, you acts like Taec hyung boyfriend you know,"

 

"It’s not a sin to care for your friend little boy," Nichkhun knocked their maknae head playfully.

 

"Serve your right. Like you don't know Khun hyung is a mannered-guy," Junho in.

 

"Don't in when your hyung is talking," Jaebum knocked Junho head too. "Hyung!" Junho protests with his mouth pouted.

 

Taecyeon just laugh watching their antics before he slips on his sweater and walk out the door. The sky above doesn't look promising but Taecyeon assure himself he'll get back in time. Pulling his hoody up, he walks to the bakery nearby. Through the transparent window he smiles satisfied when he knows he doesn't need to line up long. He steps in straight to the counter. "Seven Americano please,"

 

The cashier nodded before calling out the barista. He went through variety of baked goods in the displaying rack while waiting for his order. His eyes keep wandering around when he noticed sprinkles of water slowly brushing the transparent window of the bakery. People outside started to rush while he just manage to sigh "Great, it’s raining,"

 

                **************************************

 

Yoona look up when a droplet of water landed on her shoulders. Automatically a happy smile blossoms on her face. "Its raining,”. She takes out her transparent umbrella and continues to enjoy walking in the rain. While enjoying the rain, her eyes spot something in one of the bakery she just passed by. Cream puffs!

 

Folding her umbrella she walks into the bakery. With a tray on her left hand she starts piling it with her favorite cream puffs. Satisfied with the amount almost enough for three people she heads to the counter. Smiling, she thanks the cashier and walks out.

 

                ***************************************

 

Taecyeon heart almost stops when he saw a certain someone walking into the bakery. Its her! That angel! He just can't take his eyes off her. Since she been pilling up her tray with cream puffs until she stands by his side paying to the cashier at the counter beside him. His world seems to revolve only around her. Just then, that girl walks out grabbing her umbrella and disappear into the rain.

 

"Sir, your coffee," the cashier called out almost three times already. "Sir, Sir!"

 

The sudden high voice startles him "Uh?"

 

"Your coffee," the female cashier pushes seven cups of his order in front of him.

 

"Uh, ok. Thanks," he receives his Americano and headed out. Right outside the door he steps on something and automatically looked down. He picks up the white purse below his feet, opens it and saw a familiar picture. Almost automatic, his eyes frantically look around. About ten meters away he spots the person he's praying to see. His foots just run to chase the figure not logically thinking he would definitely be wet from head to toe.

 

"Hey! You there! Hey!" he called out loud but the heavy rain swallows his voice. He continues running when he thinks of something. He opened the purse again and checks the name. Unconsciously he smiles. Im Yoona. A beautiful name for a beautiful person.

 

"Im Yoona-ssi!!" he tries again. Louder than before. That Im Yoona stops and turns around. He smile satisfied, running towards her.

 

"Yes?" that girl asked when he was right in front her.

 

"You drop this," Taecyeon smile handing her, her purse.

 

"Thank GOD. Thank you very much," that breathtaking smile almost took his breath away.

 

"Welcome," he said and turn around to walk away but that sweet smooth voice called him back "Wait!"

 

She walks near and ruffles through her bag before handing him another umbrella. "You'll catch a cold walking in the rain,"

 

He froze for a minute before he reaches out his hand receiving the umbrella "Thanks,"

 

"Welcome," she smiles again "Thanks again for returning my purse," she bowed before she walks away. Taecyeon stood still until that girl disappears into the rain. He look up to the white sky through the transparent umbrella handed by that girl called Im Yoona just now. I think I'm going to fall in love with the rain.

 

 

For all Taecyoon lovers and of course all my readers, this chapter is especially for you guys...enjoy (^^,)