Chapter 7

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy came back at the cafeteria to fetch Leo. Before they went home, Suzy asked Leo to accompany her to find a job but unfortunately, they didn't find one. It was already 8:00 in the evening when they arrived at Suzy's apartment. The landlady was waiting infront of the apartment where Suzy currently stays. She said while pointing at Suzy, "Ya! You think you can hide from me?! Pay me now!"

Suzy answered, "Ahjumma, I'm not hiding. Today is my first day of school. I can't still find a job right now. But don't worry, as long as I find a job, I'll pay you right away."

The landlady shouted, "You have the money to enroll in a private school but you don't have the money to pay for your rentals?!"

"That is because I joined some curricular activities in my past school. Alright, alright! I'll find a way to pay you until tomorrow. Can you wait?"

"Be sure to pay me until tomorrow or else you'll pack your belongings and find another place to stay in!! Aish! This kid makes me grow older!"Ahjumma touches her face.

Suzy bowed his head and said, "Thank you for your consideration, ahjumma!"

They went inside the apartment. Suzy sat and breathed deeply. "Otteoke? How can I pay that old lady?"

Leo was staring at Suzy. "Don't worry, I'll help you."

Suzy looked at Leo, "Hm! You must be kidding me. Look at this place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter