Chapter 3

My Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Leo was inside Je Hoon's car, he was so excited all along. He enjoyed riding in the car.

"Ahjussi, where did you buy this car? It's really cool!" Leo said while smiling at Je Hoon.

Je Hoon replied and looked at Leo, "Ya! Don't call me Ahjussi! You can call me Hyung. Arachi?"

Leo grabbed Je Hoon's arm and said, "Ok, hyung. Can I have your car then?"

"Andwae! It's for big boys like me. Maybe soon you can have your own car but not now," Je Hoon replied.

Leo crossed his arms and said, "Aww. But I want to be like you. Driving a car while wearing cool sunglasses!"

Je Hoon laughed, "It's okay. Don't be sad. Do you really think I'm cool?"

"Yeah! You know, I have seen a movie before, and the guy was wearing sunglasses just like yours and he kicked and punched the bad guy in the face. And the guy said, 'you want another one?' and the bad guy ran so fast. He was so scared and then he shouted. Oh! that movie was so funny. You must watch it, but I forgot the title. But don't worry, I think someday you can be like him, punching and kicking bad guys!" Leo said while trying to imitate the actions of the guy he saw in the movie.

Je Hoon laughed so hard and said, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter