Chapter 2

My Teacher

 Ella's POV

"Hey!!!Ella!!!Wait for me!!!"Jerry was chasing me and shouting my name in the same time.I run faster,not feeling my leg was carrying my weight,my leg seems to be flying.I've no idea why was i crying for this small matter,but my heartaches when i saw Jerry without any feelings after stealing my first kiss.

"What's the matter?!?!Ella!!!Stop and answer me!!!We can talk!!!"Jerry shout at the top of his lungs as i continue running,ignoring him.Okay...I wasn't really ignoring him,at least i do listen what he was shouting.And he's asking me what's the matter after stealing my first kiss?!

"Don't follow me!!!"I turn around and shout.I fell down as i was running backwards when i was shouting.I'm so clumsy...Why did i run BACKWARDS???

Before i have my answer,Jerry was already in front of me,checking if i'm injured."Are you okay?"Jerry ask with worried across his face.He pull me up gently and help me clean my .

Wait...Did he just touch my ?I screamed at the top of my lungs as Jerry jump in shock."Why the hell did you touch my ???"I shouted into his ears."I was cleaning your away from dust okay?"

I calm down and look at my ."Then...WHY IS YOU HANDS STILL ON MY ???HANDS OFF!!!"I push Jerry away,causing him to fall,and he close his eyes as his body land on the ground.

I look at him,"Hey,stand up!"His eyes were closed and he wasn't even moving,like a dead corpse."Hey!"I kick his ."If you don't stand up now,i'll leave!"He didn't reply,nor he move."I'm going~!"I walk away,trying to bluff him,but i found him not moving "Hey!Jerry Yan!"I started worrying as i squat down beside him.

"Jerry??"I shake him,but found him not moving."Jerry?Jerry!!!"My tears started falling as i rest his head on my lap.I kept hitting his face gently,trying to wake him.

"Jerry?I order you to wake up now!!!Jerry!!!"I shake him roughly as i panic.Suddenly,i felt a pair of hand pull my head towards Jerry.It was his.He kissed me as soon as he pulled me towards him.

My eyes wide open as my tears dried up.I slowly closed my eyes as his tongue seeking permission to enter my mouth.I gave in and started on his tongue as he groan.

I pulled away as soon as i've have not enough breathe,but he use his over sized hand and pull me back into the kiss,i pulled back,"I can't breathe anymore."

"Then don't breathe,i'll take your breathe away."Jerry whisper as he sat up and pin me on the ground.He continue my tongue as i moan in pleasure.

I push him away,"Here's public..."I reminded him.He my lips playfully,ignoring my words."Jerry..."I blush as i tried to push him away,but he did not budge,instead,he peak a kiss on my lips."You're so beautiful when you're under me...."He flirt with me as i blushed."Jerry..."I tried to persuade him to stand up but instead,i receive another peak on my lips.

"Say my name again,Ella..."He said seductively as i keep my mouth shut.I push him harder until he finally get off me.i stood up and walk away,as he pick up my bag and his.Walking in front,i touch my lips gently and smiled.My lips still feel warm.
---
Jerry's POV

I've kissed Ella twice today."I'm going to eat you up one day."I smirked.When did i get so many courage from?I'll tell you:

You can see how Ella react when i steal her first kiss and angry with me when i act like nothing happen.
You can see how she react when i act i was dead.
You can see how she kiss me back just now.
You can see how she touch her lips right after the kiss.
You can see how she blush when i say she's beautiful.

That shows one thing--she loves me,like i did.
And i deserve a victory song now,that I've won Ella's heart.
---
Ella's POV

Soon,i've reached my house's door.I turn around,and notice Jerry smirking."Why are you smirking?You looks evil,you know."He smile as he move towards me,trapping me between him and the door,"You've been noticing me too much today."He whisper as he inch nearer and nearer to me.Soon,our foreheads and noses touch.

My heart rate immediately increase,like it was going to burst out anytime.I push his away as i reach for my keys.I unlock the door and look at him,and then snatch my bag from him.I open the door and entered.I go back my room after closing the door,when i heard my mom's voice."Why are you home so early?"She ask as she wipe her hand on the apron.

"I...I'm to late for school so i didn't went to school today,as it's no used now..."I said as i walk towards the room."Go and have a bath first!And i'm going out with your Dad!!!"She shouted as i throw my bag on the ground.
---
Jerry's POV

I was in Ella's room,yes,IN Ella's room.I've sneak in when Ella close the door,she forgotten to lock the door.Haha,sometimes i feel that i'm such a bad guy...

I heard the door knob opening and i was shocked,i went under the bed in time.I saw a pair of legs walking towards the wardrobe,it seems to be Ella's.She's picking clothes now.She went out of the room with clothes and towel on her hand.

Now she's out,then i'll be out of the bed too.I look around and spotted her computer.Maybe i can see her computer's history,haha.I trun on the computer as i search for history.I spotted a website.Hmm...So Ella DO watch ,i wonder how she es.

I look at the 1st clip and soon,i was ing.Yea,i'm ing in Ella's room.
---
Ella's POV

I've finish bathing,hmm,since mom and dad wasn't around,maybe i could watch some .Hey,don't you dare to think i was ert,don't you watch as well?If you don't,then you're the one who's having problem.

I open the door,yawning.
---
Jerry's POV

Sh!t,Ella's back.I've better hide.I turn off the computer monitor and hide under the bed.She open the door and look outside.She seems to be checking if there's people around.Hmm...

She lock the door and switch the monitor on.Sh!t!!!I've forgotten to shut down the computer.That was bad."Eh?I didn't shut down the computer yesterday?Strange..."Thank goddess that Ella didn't suspect anything.

She look at the internet,and i soon heard groans and moans coming from the speaker.Ella stand up and took off her shirt and pants and begin ing.Damn,she turns me on.She started teasing her own womanhood and with pleasure herself.Her other hand tickled her own s as she look at the screen.

Suddenly,i accidentally knock on the bed,causing sounds.I gulped.Calm down Jerry,nothing is going to happen,Ella didn't notice it.Breath in,breath out...Ella stopped suddenly and look around.
---
Ella's POV

Is mom and dad back?No...The sound came from the bed...I look under and spotted Jerry."Jerry..?"I look at him and screamed as i run out,grabbing my clothes.

"Why is he in my room?"I ask myself as i put on my clothes.Sh!t,that means he heard me and saw me ing?I wonder if he notice i don't really know how to e...

Yea,i said i don't really know how,as i feel no pleasure in ing,but i have to learn,that's why i was ,persuading myself to love e.I sigh.How am i to face him?

I open my door,spotting Jerry,who was staring back at me.I sat beside him with embarrassment swallowing both of us.

"Did you know...How to...Er...e?"He suddenly asked as i felt my heartbeat went faster."I...I'm urm...I'm learning?"I said,feeling ashamed."You know...I can introduce someone that teaches this to you."He said softly.

"What?"

"I can introduce someone to you,that teaches in this."

---

Please comment...

19th July 2010

9:07pm, Singapore