Chapter 1

My Teacher

 Ella's POV

I was facing my back from the window to prevent the sunlight from waking me up. My alarm beside me rang suddenly. I reach for it and stare at it with expressionless face. Sorry I've forgotten to mention, today was my first day of school, and school starts at 8am.

Back to the "scene", I look at the alarm clock, which show the 6am.I scratch my head and rub my eyes and scratch my arm. To make the story short, I put back the alarm clock and continue sleeping.

"Ella!!! Time to wake up!!!" That was my mom, she's the 2nd alarm clock in the house. It was usual for her to shout, so let's ignore her..."It's 7.55am!!!Wake up now!!!" My mom pulled my pillow and I end up knocking my head on the woody bed.

"Stop the joke, mom...It's only 6am, see." I took my alarm clock and shove it in front of my mom's eyes. She took it and compared to her watch." Your alarm clock is in wrong time!!! See? It's so bright outside now!!!" She pointed outside of the window.

Indeed, the sun has "woke up". My sleepy eyes' now is in wide awake condition. "Sh!t!!!!!!! Where's my uniform!!! I can't be late for the 1st day of school!!!" I exclaimed, pushing my mom away, I search high and low for my uniform." Here." My mom pull out the uniform from UNDER MY BED.

"Serve you right, who tell you to come home late yesterday?" My mom put her hand on her waist. "Jerry's birthday, remember? Jerry's birthday is yesterday!!!" I shouted and stopped. Strange...Mentioning Jerry made me remember. He always calls me when i was going to be late...Why is there no call from him today?

"Move dear!!! You don't want to be late, do you?" My mom smacked my . "Hey!!!" I jumped as i walk towards the washroom. Forget about Jerry, just care about myself would do...
---
Jerry's POV

I was waiting for Ella at the bus stop. Strange...Did she remember that there's school today? "Oh...Maybe it's because i didn't morning call her...That's why she haven't wake up..."

I shook my head as i stare at my spoiled phone...It was damaged today, when I woke up,i accidentally knock it off the table...Which land on the floor...

Maybe i shouldn't wait for her... Nono, what's friend for? When you have trouble or good news, they shares together. Afterall, Ella's the lady which I...*Cough* Like...But is she too much??? She've been late for 1 hour!!!

"Jerry!!!" I heard my name being called from faraway. It's Ella, she's running towards me. Forgotting to "brake", she crash into me, causing both of us to fall. "Hey!" I shouted, now not only I'm late for school, I'm also dirty. Ella climb and sit on me and giggled, "I'm sorry".

Ella stood up and pulls me up. I look at her skirt. "Wa! Our Ella's wearing skirt now!" I shouted as she punches me on my chest. "It's the school's fault...They could've knew that I hate wearing skirt, especially this kind of short mini skirt..."

"My eyes is not used to it either..."I said, as I received another punch from her. "Why didn't you call me? I was late!" Ella shouted. "Hey, for your information, my phone is spoil, I was late too, and you made my uniform dirty!!! And since you came here at 9am now, why don't you just stay at home sleeping?" I shouted as Ella lowered her head. I heard sniffing sound.

"Hey...Are you crying?" I whispered and saw Ella with red eyes. I pulled her into my embrace and calmed her down. Feeling my shirt wet, I hug her tighter. Suddenly, I heard laugh from her.
---
Ella's POV

He pulled away from me as I laugh, "Gotcha!!!" I smiled as i wipe off the tears. "You..!" He looks at his own shirt speechless. Now his shirt was black from just now's fall, and wet from my tears.

"Haha! My acting skills are getting so great! Maybe I should sign up for actress!" I look at Jerry. There's no sign of happiness, all I see was anger, and much anger.

"Hey...I'm sor..." Before I could continue, I've been switch to silent mode due to Jerry's sudden kiss. I was frozen as he inserts his tongue into my mouth. I've never kissed Jerry like that before, we always have been kissing each others' cheek, that's all. And...The kiss felt so good...So sweet...

I slowly closed my eyes and pulled him closer. Enjoying the moment together. I feel Jerry smirking, next thing i know, I was facing Jerry, feeling my whole face with heat. It seems that I've fever. "Victory for me~!" He sang and walk towards the bus which arrived just now.

"What..? He has no feeling of the kiss? I was having fever and he just sang himself a victory song?" I whispered to myself as i look at Jerry, who was already on the bus looking at me while telling the bus driver to wait for me.
---
Jerry's POV

She was still staring at me, as I continue asking the bus driver to wait for her. Suddenly, she turns around and walk off. Huh? Walk off? I apologised to the bus driver, paying him double the price of 2 people, I pleaded him to wait abit longer as i ran toward Ella.

"Hey! Let’s go!” I pulled her towards the bus but she won’t budge.

“Leave me alone…” She replied coldly as she pulls her hand away from me.

“What’s wrong?” I look at Ella as she continues walking towards the park. I run towards the bus and told the bus driver that he can go on before I catch up with Ella.

What's wrong with Ella???  Why is she acting like that?

---

Comment please...

*5 comments to update

16th June 2010

9:57pm,Singapore