The reunion

Friendship, Hate, Love... Friendship...

Changmin and Yunho were already there with their managers, waiting for the trio and their managers. They sat at the bar, while their managers talked with each other in the couch around the table. The meeting between all the parties is taking place at a restaurant, near SME. The secretary of their new CEO was ordered by him to make reservations for the entire restaurant in order to have a discreet and quiet meeting, far from any saesang fans or paparazzi.

Both Changmin and Yunho were excited. They stayed up until late last night, talking and thinking about the reunion. About their future. None of them could really imagine how this meeting will be. Will they all cry when they see each other? Hug? Or maybe not. Are they doing the right thing??

Yunho turned his head to look at his only best friend for the four last years. "Are you okay?" he asked him.

Changmin turned to him. He smiled and nodded. "Yes. I'm fine. Hyung?"

As Yunho smiled, a waitress came in and announced that they came. They really are here. At the same place as me and Changmin-ah.

All of the managers stood up to welcome them as they came in. First entered JYJ's managers and after them they came. As Changmin and Yunho noticed Their three old friends, they stood up too and looked at them expectation.

At first Jaejoong didn’t notice them, but then Yoochun pulled Jaejoong's shirt and looked at them. As he understood at what Yoochun looked at, he turned his look to see the two. And he smiled at them.

They haven't changed too much at their looks. Yunho changed his hair style and Changmin had grown a bit and got more handsome. Maybe they haven't changed at all… maybe they are still like our old friends… Jaejoong hoped.

Junsu was the last one who entered the room. He looked around in cautiously. He was worried from this meeting. From himself.  From what he is going to do. He caught Changmin and Yunho at his look. He had this urge to run and hug them tightly, to say how much he missed them. But he reminded himself that they will suffer more from this…

"Welcome! How was your trip to here?" asked one of TVXQ' senior manager the other group.

"Oh, thank you! It was fine!" Said JYJ' senior manager, while shacking his colleague's hand. "let's start the meeting, shall we?"

"Yes. Yes, you're right. All of you please have a sit." He said as he pointed at the big table. Everybody followed his order and sat down.

Before he began to speak, TVXQ's senior manager chuckled in his throat. He looked at those around and said: "Congratulations! We have reached this moment. A moment that is precious to both companies and just exciting and memorable to both TVXQ and JYJ. Band members, I am confident that this meeting is a bit awkward for you, but since most of the managers of both sides are short on time, we couldn't give you some time before the meeting so you can sit and talk, but I promise you, you will have plenty of time in the future. And I think I'll not be wrong to say that no one would mind if we leave you here after the meeting so that you can complete things"

He stopped and looked at them. Everybody was attentive although all the members could not sit any more on the chairs without saying anything to each other. But they hadn't any other choice.

"My dear colleague" he continued "would you mind to present the plans?"

"Thanks you" JYJ's senior manager bowed to him and said "as Mr. Gu said, I will present you the plans for you who were signed by both CEO's of both companies yesterday, and was approved by most of you" he turned to look at the Junsu, in knowing that he was the only one who opposed it "but before, I have to ask you to keep this reunion in secret for this moment. Closest family and friends, such as friends of your companies, can know, but please don't take it out until we will release official statement."

Everybody agreed and nodded, but not Junsu, who was apathetic to whole situation.

"Schedule will start in the beginning of the coming week. Your comeback will be a new album that would be issued in this half year. Beside the schedule for the new album, you will be participate in other events and activities. Some will with all of you ans some you will participate with few of you or solo. And yes, there will bw rumors from the press or fan's after they see you all together, but we still won't announce about the comeback.
We, as the big bosses, expect you to work hard and investment. Questions? Beauty! Good Luck you all!

Oh, and as my friend here said, you can stay here and catch up with each other!"