~Wishing for you

You belong here, in my arms...

 

The sunlight was piercing through one of the drapery’s thin fabric. It was dawn, but there was no sign of birds singing or wind blowing…no sound at all…nothing that would convince your mind that you were still alive.


“Yeah, I will need the other car. Then it’s all set? Thank you, I will call you later then.”


Your eyes opened. The room you were in was quite big. The walls were red with many portraits hanged on them. Everything looked vintage and expensive as well. The curtains were pulled to the very end so almost no kind of light would get in. The only radiance came from the candles that were spread all over the room- on the night stands, the cupboards, bookshelves and continued their way through the door, down the corridor.

 As you took a gulp of air, pain rushed through your chest. Zico turned to you and immediately sat by your side asking if you were ok. His arm grabbed your shoulder and you could feel his ice cold skin against yours. He was all soaked up, wearing nothing but his jeans. Water was dripping from his hair down his body, that’s when you noticed the dragon tattoo on his left arm. Seeing that your memories from last night rushed back into your head- the bar, the legend about the dragon, Zico’s story and you suddenly losing consciousness and now you waking up wearing one of his T-shirts and your hair dripping with water. You wanted to ask him what happened, but something was stopping you from doing that. What if he had this planed? Back then just before you out he was smiling at you and didn’t even move his finger to help you. Or was it just your imagination?


“What happened? Where are we?” You tried not to sound too scared.

“Thank god…You idiot!” He said hugging you tightly, with his face buried in your neck. “You scared me.”

It felt weird.

“You didn’t answer me.” You said pushing him further, enough to see his face.


His stare was blank and that made you feel even more insecure.


 

“I see.” He let a painful sigh out and then continued talking. “While we were on the bridge I was telling you about the dragon and the wishes, right? But then you gave me this vacant look and I thought that I was boring you.”


Zico let go of you and stood up heading towards his desk. He had his back facing you and later continued the story.


“…Instead of laughing I should have known, but you already collapsed and fell into the river—”

He returned to you with a glass full of green liquid.


“How should I know that you can’t hold on liquor?” His expression was a funny, yet guilty one.

“Are you implying that I was drunk?” You protested.

“Well drunk…no, but maybe just a little dizzy from the alcohol.” His smile finally returned and made turn red right away.


He passed you the glass and asked you to drink it, in case you get sick. It didn’t look good, but you were to do this after all he jumped in the freezing water and saved you...Right? Of course he did… he was all wet and there wasn’t anyone else with you, but why couldn’t you help, but suspect him. Why all of a sudden this kind of distrust?


                                                                                         * * *

It was already dawn and Joon was still going around the streets with his car searching for you. Black circles formed under his eye from the lack of sleep, the exhaustion didn’t get his attention, but his phone did.


“YES?” He said without looking at the number.

“Idiot…you still haven’t found her?” Joon quickly recognized Thunder’s voice, as he was familiar with the people that he couldn’t stand.

“Shut it, I have no time for you.”

“Did you forget the morning photo shoot? It starts within two hours.”

“!” he swore under his nose. “I don’t have time for this.”

 “You couldn’t find her even though she went away by foot. IDIOT!” I said over the phone.

 


Joon’s eyes widened and he hung up. His blank stare disappeared as smirk came across his tired face. He settled back and turned the car around. Getting his phone out again he quickly sent a text message and then dialed another number.


“Finally. I have something to talk to you about; I trust you will be able to help me out.”

 


                                                                                                 * * *
            

 

As you walked around Zico’s apartment you tried to gain a little information about him, but it wasn’t easy as it sounded. There were no photos, only paintings. Maybe that was his hobby. You sat down on his bed and moved your hands across the sheets. You knew he wasn’t a bad person, but there was something weird when he was talking to you. His word didn’t feel dishonest, but…it was like they were out of focus.


“I’m back.” His words startled me, but then again I was happy he was finally here.

“What’s all that for?” You questioned moving your gaze towards the luggage cases behind him.

“I want you to come with me, but first we must take your things from his apartment.”

“What? But…I…I can’t just go there and disappear after words.”

“As long as you are with me, you are allowed to do what YOU want.”

“Were do you plan on taking me?” You said with your eye wide open.

“Where we will finally get our wishes granted, at the land of the Ancient Dragons.” He said with a smirk on his face while lifting you up in his arms and heading downstairs towards his car.


From the very moment you opened your eyes, it all seemed suspicious. What if you were right? What if you were still at the bottom of the river? 




~Thank you for reading chapter 4, I know its nothing special, but I promice I will try harder for the next chapter!  Sorry for any mistakes and etc. Hope you enjoyed it ^ ^