hi

10 songs fic meme

1 Monster; BigBang | kyumin | pg13 | 109 words


Kyuhyun smirks with satisfied glee as he slams sungmin's head into the door again, yet again, for the hundredth time but sungmin's already numb since this has happened so many times before. "stop," he tries, pleading with the smallest amount of breath he has left in him, trying to reach out to the human that must be in Kyuhyun somewhere, somehow.

"shut up," the monster in Kyuhyun hisses, eyes gleaming sadistically, twisted joy at sungmin's pain. the monster surveys his property and nods.

"there. now everyone will know you belong to me, because they can see all of the marks on your body, claiming you as mine. only mine."



2. More than Words ; Extreme | HaeMin | g | 68 words


"do you love me?" sungmin asks uncertainly one day, when their fingers are intertwined together and they're lying on the same bed, talking about everything and nothing in particular. well, sungmin's talking, and donghae... Donghae's just listening.

donghae doesn't answer, can't answer the question, lips sealed shut firmly, but his fingers squeeze a little tighter around sungmin's, and that's all the reassurance sungmin needs from his mute boyfriend.



3. she will be loved; maroon 5 | broken!kyutoria, mitoria, friendship!kyumin | g | 100 words

"c'mon, kyuhyun. you know victoria loves zhoumi, and he loves her too. just look at how happy they are together. just leave her be," his best friend, sungmin admonished him.

"I know, hyung. it just hurts that she's smiling with him, giving him that special smile that she used to give to me and me alone -- it just hurts so much hyung, and I don't know how to carry on."

"I know, kyuhyun, I know. but the fact remains that some things are just not meant to be."



4. dead man walking ; the script | mitoria | g | 183 words

"please, zhoumi, wake up..." a tear falls down her cheek as she holds his hand. her boyfriend lies unresponsive on his hospital bed, hooked up to IV drips and heartbeat monitors and oh, just so many machines that she'd smash if she ever got a chance.

she brushes away a stray strand of reddish-brown hair from his fringe that's fallen over his eyebrows and bites her lip. how they used to banter playfully over his choice of hairstyle, over his choice of hair color. how she used to pout and say it wasn't fair that her boyfriend was a bigger fashionista than she was. how he'd smile that gorgeous, bright smile of his and tell her that she was the most beautiful girl in the world. how his victoria was beautiful.

more tears fall as she remembers the argument, him storming out of their apartment, how the sound of a car braking but colliding with something with huge impact seems to be the most horrible sound she's ever heard in her life.

no, zhoumi, you were always the most beautiful of us both all along. 



5. full of happiness ; super junior | Zhoumi-centric | g | 127 words

hangeng. heechul. jungsu. youngwoon. donghae. hyukjae. ryeowook. yesung. siwon. kyuhyun. sungmin. kibum. shindong. and of course, their favorite henry and zhoumi.

zhoumi smiles as he stares out at the sea of fans that's facing them now. he thinks of all the hardships and negativity that they faced in the beginning, him and henry, debuting with fans already hating them from the start. he thinks, he remembers, and he vows never to forget. he remembers harsh words and sleepless nights filled with tears and the idea of giving up, but all is forgiven as he stares out into the endless sapphire blue sky, and he thinks that the light sticks they're waving seem like stars in the beautiful night.

and all, he thinks, is alright with them now.



6. only you know me ; rob thomas | eunhae | g | 62 words

"I'm scared," hyukjae whispers one night. "what's going to happen a few years down the road?"

donghae, tossing and turning in their shared room, slips over.

"we'll be together, of course. teammates, best friends, and maybe something more."

hyukjae smiles and donghae feels it even though he can't see it in the utter dark of the room. "of course, hae, of course."



7. a thousand years ; christina perri | kyumin | g | 158 words

sometimes, kyuhyun wonders what his life would have been like if he hadnt fallen in love with sungmin. he wonders how love has changed him, how happy he's been after falling so deeply in love so fast.

love, he muses, is pretty colors and the falling leaves in autumn. love is a red umbrella against a dark, tumultuous rainy day. love is that splash of color in an otherwise monochromatic life. isn't it?

kyuhyun smiles. mr boring, mr black-white-and-grey. cho kyuhyun. mr colourful, mr all-colors-of-the-rainbow. lee sungmin. polar opposites, brought together by the passing and flowing of time.

here kyuhyun ruminates - for time is a factor in love too, is it not? as time passes, love grows too. hearts open and emotions fester.

so when sungmin comes into the room, kyuhyun sweeps him into a huge hug and says, thank you. and sungmin just nods, smiles and whispers, anything for you.



8. second chance; shinedown | HaeMin | g | 80 words

"sungmin-hyung, can you see all the constellations I pointed out to you the other day?"

"yeah, I can. there's the big dipper, and ursa major, and the bear. I don't know what you call the bear."

"neither do I."

".... donghae, I thought you knew all of the constellations like the back of your hand."

"uh....... I don't. I just..... I just wanted to spout knowledge. to impress you."

sungmin smiles before wrapping an arm around donghae. "you little dork."



9. half alive; secondhand serenade | qmi | g | 126 words

"kuixian? are you here?" zhoumi mumbles as he rolls over in bed, one arm over his eyes to block out the bright sunlight and another arm groping around, grasping for kyuhyun. would he still be there today, or would he be gone like he normally was?

if there's one thing zhoumi's ever wanted, it's safety and security and to be loved. well, actually that's three things, but somehow, somewhere along his life, they've all lumped together to form one common goal - to fall in love and to be loved in return.

so when zhoumi's long arm touches a mass of curls and a very squishy thing beside him, he smiles, snuggles closer to kyuhyun and falls back asleep, safe in a cocoon of blankets and warmth.



10. take me with you ; secondhand serenade | mitoria | g | 203 words

Zhoumi looks at the old photograph and smiles. song qian, he thinks to himself in his mind. where are you now? have you forgotten me? or do you still remember your childhood friend? the boy who gave you the ring, the boy who said that when he grew up he was going to make you his wife and stay with you forever? forever is a big word when you're young, you know, song qian? i said I'd love you till forever, but I meant it. even after you left, even after we lost contact, even after I heard that you were dating him. 

the doorbell rings, stirring zhoumi from his stupor. as he gets up from the kitchen table to open the door, he slips into his native mandarin and calls out "谁啊?" *

he opens the door, and song qian is there. she's finally there, standing at his doorstep with the wind blowing through her long brown hair. she smiles tentatively at him, waggling her fingers. he smiles, blinding, brighter than the sun, as he pulls her into a tight embrace.

he gets a shock, though, when she pulls away and plants a quick kiss on his cheek.

"我没有忘记,"** she says, smiling.

*谁啊; who is it?
**我没有忘记; i haven't forgotten