I Love you and That's All I know

I Love you and That's All I know

   *It's Christmas Eve, when lovers celebrate, but I guess it's not meant for me* you thought to yourself while you were sitting on the bench, looking at the ocean, where your Boyfriend L.Joe first confessed his feelings to you. You guys have started to date 2 months ago, dating was already very hard for you, and now rumours were going about him dating a popular actress, it was too much for you to handle. You tried your best to accept the fact that you have to pretend to be his make up artist just to go out with him or just be able to text him instead of going out to dates. You couldn't handle this anymore you thought, a few drops tears starting to drop from your eyes. You texts L.Joe "It's over.... I hope your happier with that actress by your side."

 

L.Joe's Pov:

    L.Joe was sitting in his car, and thinking of what happened "Earlier that Day" while watching the new rumours about him dating an actress. "Yah! L.Joe you have been hired to shoot a drama with a famous actress. So you should go and meet that actress and talk to her about the movie scene." L.Joe's manager told him.  L.Joe did as his manager asked and went to meet the actress in a coffee shop, where they had coffee and talked about the drama they will be shooting. Unfortuantly, reporters caught them in the coffee shop and took photos, creating a rumour that the two of them are dating. *Aish! I wish that the media wouldn't follow me around, ___ must be broken hearted >< How can I even explain things to her ><* Buzz~ Buzz!~~ L.Joe felt a message from his phone. It saids "One incoming message from contact --- Girlfriend <3" L.Joe clicks in the message and saw you write "It's over... I hop eyour happier with that actress by your side" L.Joe was stunned, he immediatly told the driver to drive to your house without thinking. 

Your Pov:

   You looked at your phone "Message sent and Read" but there was no reply. You couldn't hold it anymore, you bit your lips real hard until you were bleeding and you started to cry until you couldn't breathe properly, you cried so much, you were getting hiccups. Your eyes were now redish, you thought *I....I let him go....He's gone.... He's not with me anymore....He's....He's happier with someone else*

 

L.Joe's Pov:

    L.Joe got of the car and ran to your apartment. He asked for you, but your parents said that you weren't there. He was so frustrated. "Damn! Where is she??!!!" Suddenly L.Joe realizes that you might be in the place where he confessed to you. He went back on the car and told the driver to go there ASAP.

 

Your Pov:

   You stood up, and looked at the ocean for one more time *It's time for me to get over him, he's happier now, I should be happy for him* You turns towards the streets looks up with your teary eyes at the blue sky and takes a big breath, trying to put the weight off your shoulders. You tug your cold cheeks in your scarf and closed your eyes for a few seconds *Good Bye L.Joe, I'm going to move on as you have*

 

L.Joe's Pov:

  L. Joe ran as fast as he could to the end of the street, where the ocean is located. He was out of breath in this cold winter day, but he kept running. He finally saw you. He slowed his paced and walked towards you. He saw you with your eyes closed, tears coming out of your eyes and your face looked really pale. He ran over and......

 

Your Pov: 

  You felt a pair of warm arms around you. You opened your eyes and there was L.Joe wrapping you in his arms. You blushed and did nothing and just stood there like a statue. He finally lets you go and saids "___ it's not what you think it is, nothing is happening between the actress and I, I just go a drama job offer, so my manager told me to meet her and talk about the job. Please don't misunderstand, I didn't mean to hurt you." Streams of tears started to run down your cheeks,  "Really??"

 

L.Joe's Pov:

  L.Joe saw streams of tears running down your face, he used his fingers and gently wipe them away. He pulled you to his chest, and said "Don't ever cry, I can't bear to see you cry, I love you and that's all I know."

 

Sequel : Do you truly Love me like I Love You