Dear diary, meet my dormmates

Dear Diary: My Life As A Girl

 

(A/N: HERLOW. IT’S US 16899911 AND MISTAH_KPOPGOD07. FINALLY UPDATING CHAPTER 2. I ORIGINALLY WANNA UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT SINCE MY BROTHER WON’T LET ME SO YEAH. BUT IT’S OKAY. WE’RE BOTH WORKING ON OUR SEPARATE FICS SO WE’LL TRY OUR BEST TO UPDATE EVERYDAY :D PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS :D THANK YOU BABIES!)

FROM NOW ON, WORDS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS COLOUR WILL BE IN ENGLISH :D

 

LUHAN’S POV

 

 “A girl’s dorm?” I asked my sister, trying to see if I heard it right.

 

“Yes, an all girl’s dorm.” She smiled innocently.

 

“That’s great! Why don’t you go? I can always find a place to stay Ying.” I said as I looked away. To be honest, I have no idea why I’m saying this to my sister. This is my first time in Korea. We’re just so lucky that our parents made us learn the language when we were little otherwise we will be dead by now.

 

“Gege, what are you talking about? How can you find a place to stay when you don’t have anything? The little amount of money that our parents gave us was gone.” She said while frowning.

 

“So, what are you suggesting?”

 

“Stay with me. Pretend to be a girl!” she chimed as if it’s an easy task.

 

“What?! You’re telling me to pretend to be a girl?! That’s crossing the line Ying!” I yelled at her, causing some people to look our way. I pulled her out of the airport and bowed at everyone. Aish, so embarrassing!

 

“Gege, this is the only way we can survive. The girl who offered the place seems really nice. I don’t see any problem with that. Please gege. I don’t want you to be alone here in Korea, and it’s just really impossible for you to find a place without money. What do we do gege?” she asked me.

 

 “Okay okay. I’ll do it.” I said as I yanked my arm away from her and started walking. I heard her giggle and run after me.

We were walking quietly when she suddenly stopped when she spotted something on the ground. I couldn’t see it properly because it was inside a paper bag. “What’s that Ying?” I asked her.

She looked at me and grinned widely. She didn’t say anything which I find creepy. She held the bag in front of me and nudged me telling me to open it. A wig. Great. Isn’t this lucky? We found a brand new wig while walking to where this fallen angel who’s willing to let us stay in her basement lives.

 

I sighed and took it out. She snatched the wig away from me and dragged me to the nearest public toilet. It was a girl’s toilet. “Ying! Are you crazy? What if people see me? They’ll either think I’m gay or I’m a ert!” I said as I pushed my body against the wall trying to grab on the edge of the wall. She was pulling me so hard and so I ended up being trapped inside the public toilet.

 

She was digging inside her suitcase, looking for something. “Gege, I need you to take your clothes off.” She muttered without looking at me.

 

“W-what?! You want me to take my clothes off in front of you?! Ya! Ying! I’m your older brother!” I yelled as I covered my none existent chest with my arms.

 

“Huh?” She asked while giving me a confused look. “There are cubicles you know. You can take your clothes off, inside the cubicle.” She said arching one eyebrow as she hand me some of her clothes.

 

I sighed in relief and nodded in defeat. I was inside the cubicle looking at her clothes. “Do I really have to wear these? They’re so girly!” I yelled.

 

“Gege, you have no choice. Now come out! It’s getting late already!” she yelled back.

 

I walked out of the cubicle while tugging on the hem of my skirt. Yes, she made me wear a purple sleeveless top with a matching white cardigan and a black skirt. It was a mini skirt. She started giggling and shaking her head.

 

“Daebak! You’re prettier than me!” She kept clapping, getting amused in this little hoax we’re doing.

 

Soon after all the convincing, quarrelling and mind changing in the public toilet we started walking again.

 

“Gege! Look at those!” She pointed out the pack of bread which was left lying on the ground. It seems like the heavens are in favour of us today!

 

“Yeah, let’s go eat the…”

 

“Wait, wait, wait! Those don’t go in here” She pointed out to my stomach. “It goes here” She playfully smiled as she points out to my chest.

 

I sighed and grabbed the buns and headed for the toilets again.

 

I entered the toilet and wondered why all of them are looking at me weirdly. “Uhm miss, aren’t you suppose to be in the female’s toilet?” one of the boy asked me.

 

“Omo! Oh yeah, sorry I forgot I’m a girl.” I squeaked and run to the other side. After putting the two buns on my chest I walked towards the mirror and fixed it. “Damn! Look at those buns! I would totally fall for it!” I laughed and run where my sister was standing.

 

“Omoya, I do have a hot sister!” she chimed and received a whack behind her head.

 

FAST FORWARD

 

We entered a building and started walking up the stairs. People were staring at us like we’re some sort of criminals.

 

“We’re here!” she chimed. She was about to knock on the door when we heard a loud bang inside.

 

“Ya! What the hell are you doing?! Get off me!”

 

“Let’s be friends. Let’s go out!”

 

“Unnie, I’m hungry~”

 

“Omo! I forgot that I have an appointment! I’m late!”

 

“Oh my god. It’s so noisy”

 

“Lalala~”

 

“Ya! What the hell is this? Go put some clothes on!”

 

We both looked at each other weirdly and gulped. “Are you sure they’re girls? I think you’ve mistaken the address.” I asked her. She nodded her head and buzzed the door bell.

 

It suddenly became quiet. Seconds later the door slowly opened only to reveal 7 girls in front of me. Some are shocked, one is smiling widely while the other one was just grumpily standing beside another girl who’s clinging onto her like her life depends on it.

 

“Krystal ssi, let’s go out. Come and have fun with unnie” the girl who was clinging onto the other one said sweetly.

 

“Aish! Get off me!” the girl who she called Krystal yanked her away and made her way to the front door and accidentally bumped into me.

 

“Aish!” she screamed as she grabbed the ends of her hair.

 

“Woah! Woman! Chill!” I said with wide eyes. This is my first time seeing a girl act like this. She didn’t say anything, instead she just rolled her eyes and walked away.

 

“Uwaa. Daebak! You’re voice. It’s so manly! How come a girl as pretty as you have such a big voice?! Not to mention your height!” another girl said. I widened my eyes at the sight in front of me. What the hell? My jaw dropped when I realised something. She wasn’t wearing any clothes. Well, the hello kitty undergarments were an exception. I hid behind my sister and shut my eyes closed.

 

“Ya unnie! I told you to put some clothes on. It’s not normal here in the city to wear something like that. Come on!” a girl with long black hair said as she pulled her into a room.

 

“She’s gone. You can open your eyes now.” Another girl said in English.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around only to see 4 girls in front of us.

 

“Who are you guys? Are you the girls that Hana unnie were talking about?” A girl with a short hair said as she ushered us inside the dorm. It was nothing special but it surely is big. It was actually huge. Not bad at all, except that it was a bit messy. Clothes were thrown on the floor, shoes were everywhere and not mention some bag of chips on the coffee table.

 

“My name is Jiyoung. I’m the third to the youngest here.” She smiled as she held her hand out. My sister shook it, “Nice to meet you. I’m Ying and this is my bro— my sister….“ She suddenly stopped. Oh crap! She can’t introduce me as “Luhan”. I can see that she’s panicking. I held my hand out and introduced myself. “Uhm yeah. I’m Ying’s unnie, Rui.” I said as Jiyoung shook my hand.

 

“Ying? Rui? Are you guys Chinese?” she asked again. We both nodded our head and stayed quiet.

 

She looked around the room and spotted a girl who was running around looking for something. “Oh yeah. That’s Woori unnie, she’s the eldest among everyone. Well you see, she’s suppose to be in college now but she don’t want to, so she decided to stay as a high school student.” She explained.

 

One of the girls sat beside me and wrapped an arm around mine. “Oh that’s Hara unnie. She’s always like that. You should get use to her.” She chuckled.

 

“Hello? Mum? Yes I’m doing well. You?” a girl passed by the lounge room said as she talk to her mum on the phone.

 

“Oh and that’s Nicole. She don’t want us calling her unnie, she said it makes her feel old. She’s fresh from the states so she would blabber something in English every now and then. We’re sort of used to it already.” She mused.

 

“Kyaa~ Unnie! Why are you running away from me?!” A girl with the long black hair yelled as she chased the girl down the stairs. Thank god she’s wearing something now.

 

“Hello! I’m Lizzy! Nice to meet you. Uhm.. What are your names again?” She asked happily as she squeezed in between Ying and I. “Ying and Rui. She’s from Busan. Sometimes she would talk to us using her own dialect. If she happens to blabber something that you don’t understand just ask her again, she’ll be most happy to repeat it. Also, she loves eating. She eats anything.” Jiyoung said.

 

“And this girl here is Sooji. She’s the second to the youngest here. She’s our baby.” She said as she pinch Sooji’s cheeks.

 

“Ya! I told you to call me Suzy!” Sooji whined as she whacked Jiyoung’s hands away from her.

 

“If she’s the second to the youngest then Hana is the youngest?” Ying asked out of nowhere.

 

Jiyoung shook her head and giggled. “Actually the girl who just walked out a while ago is the youngest. She’s been living with us for a while now. But we’re not really close to her. She doesn’t talk at all so we don’t entertain her” She said.

 

“More like anti-social!” Suzy said.

 

Few minutes after the introduction the door bursts open and revealed a pretty girl. My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me. Who is she?

 

She was like an angel who came down from heaven. Okay, my similes are attacking again…

 

“Hana unnie! You’re home! Aigo, give me some of those!” Hara said as she grab some bags from her. Oh so she is Hana.

 

“Mhm, is everyone here?” she asked. She haven’t seen us. Or maybe she just didn’t notice us.

 

“Nope. Woori unnie went somewhere and Krystal, well. She’s out. I don’t know where.” Hara answered.

 

“Unnie, our new dormmates are here!” Suzy chimed as she dragged her in the lounge room where my sister and I were sitting.

 

“Omo! You really came! Is she your sister? Aww, so pretty.” She said and smiled. “I’m Hana, I’m the dorm leader. And you are?” she asked.

 

“I’m Ying and this is my op— unnie, Rui.” Ying said as she shook Hana’s hand. I smiled at her and shook her hand as well.

 

Soon after chatting with her, Hana showed us the basement. It’s not bad. We had a large space and two sleeping bags. I’ll just treat it like a camping place.

 

“I’m sorry, it’s not something grand but yeah, it’s quite comfortable here. And it’s quite cool too.” She said as she walked around the basement.

 

“Hana ssi. It’s good. We like it. Thank you so much for letting us stay here. Otherwise we’ll be homeless by now. Don’t worry Hana, we’ll try to look for a job so that we can pay for the rent.” I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

 

“Not a problem! It’s a pleasure. When I saw your sister at the convenient store asking for a hot chocolate I suddenly felt the urge of helping her. So yeah. Also, don’t worry about the rent.” She said as she walked towards the door.

 

“You two should rest. I’m sure you had a rough day today. Just call any of us if you need anything, okay?” she said as she closed the door.

 

Ying and I were fixing our things and putting our clothes in the cabinet when we heard some knocking on the door. “Come in.” Ying said as she opened it. We saw Lizzy, Hara, Suzy and Jiyoung standing in front of us.

 

“Uhm, we just want to say good night. See you tomorrow!” Lizzy chimed as the others nodded their head. I was surprised when Hara kissed me on the cheek. “Good night unnie!” she said and did the same to my sister.

 

Jiyoung must have noticed it, “She’s always like that. Anyway, good night!” she said as she shut the door closed.

 

After putting everything away my sister and I decided to sleep. I heard her soft snores and chuckled.

 

“What a day. Maybe living with those girls’ will not be bad at all.” I muttered to myself and closed my eyes.

 

Whatever makes Ying happy. I will do it. Even if it means that I have to pretend to be a girl, it’s fine. All of this is for my sister.

 

HOW WAS IT?

COMMENT AND SUSBSCRIBE!

♥ 16899911/ Celina Andrea