Dear diary, our arrival in Korea

Dear Diary: My Life As A Girl

 

(A/N: Hello guys! This is me and my sister updating for the first time ^^ I hope you anticipate this collab fic ^^ Anyways... I hope you guys enjoy chappie one xD Please comment and subscribe thanks!)

 

 

 

 

AT CHINA: XI RESIDENCE

"How will you tell it to the kids?"

 

"Have you booked the tickets yet?"

 

"How will you tell them that they'll go to Korea?"

 

"Are their luggage ready? They'll leave as soon as possible"

 

"Listen! You keep changing the topic! How will you tell them all about it?!"

 

"Will tell them once they get home. They need to go there. It's for their own sake... If they stay here, something bad might happen"

 

"If you've only accepted the deal, none of these would've happened!"

 

"I know. It was my fault. I need to fix this"

 

"Your pride is too high. You should've lowered it! Now look! We're getting chased by the people we owe!"

 

AT KOREA: 3 HOURS LATER

LUHAN'S POV

"Ya gege! Is the money enough for rent?" My little sister asked.

 

"I don't think so. It's only enough for dinner tonight" I sighed.

 

"You serious?! I wanna go back to China" She said as she panicked.

 

"Here, try calling them" I offered my phone. She took it and called. There were no answer. They seemed to have changed their numbers. What kind of parents are they? It all started when my dad's business was going down. My uncle, which was his brother tried to help him by selling his company to him but he refused and continued the business till it had gone down. We had to go to Korea because we were getting chased. The other debt guarantor delivered us a letter that if we don't pay immediately. Me and my little sister will face the consequences and that's why we are here. In Seoul, with no money, no food, no shelter. I'm not quite sure what's going to happen to our life now. I hope everything turns out well. I don't want my little sister to beg for money. It just hurts imagining it.

 

"What do we do now gege?" She said in trembling voice.

 

"I'll try finding a job. Let's stay here for a while" I said in a calm voice.

"What? Airport?! Are you crazy?!" She shouted.

 

"We have no choice" I sighed.

 

"We're done for!" She shouted again.

 

"Stop saying negative things! Be a bit optimistic!" I said.

 

"What should I say? 'at least the airport is warm?!'" She said in a sarcastic voice.

 

"That's more like it. Keep it up" I patted her back.

 

"Stop touching me gege! I'm not in the mood for jokes!" She said  as she slapped my hand away.

 

"Are you on your period? Huh? Huh?" I said in a pissed voice. "I'll try finding a job. Stay here".

 

YING’S POV

I don't even know how he gets that optimism even if we're going to be street rats in Seoul tomorrow. I'm really going crazy! They just threw us at Seoul and that's it. Do they even care about our future? Sometimes I don't think they're my parents. They left us money and it's not even enough to pay rent for a month.

 

There's no use sitting here doing nothing. I should find a job like what gege is doing.

 

The automatic doors opened and the cold wind embraced me making me shiver to the bones. What a bad weather! I stomp my feet to the convenient store. I'm very thirsty and I want something warm and sweet. A hot chocolate would do!

 

"Can I please have a cup of hot chocolate?" I asked the lady in the counter.

 

"Nae" She said. "That's five-hundred won, thank you"

 

As soon as I opened my wallet, a random stranger took it and ran away. Why is this day so unlucky! Now we have no money. Gege is gonna kill me!!!

 

"I'm very sorry miss but I can't give you the hot chocolate if you don't have money" The lady in the counter said.

 

"WHY IS THIS DAY SO UNLUCKY?!" I shouted.

 

"Miss can I have that hot chocolate?" The other stranger said.

 

Now that lady who bought it just made me more pissed.

 

I walk out to the shop into the cold ground. What has our life come into?! I don't wanna live in this planet anymore! Cruel persons everywhere! Tears kept falling down my eyes. I hate everything! I don't like how everything is going!

 

"Here you go" The stranger who bought the hot chocolate offered me the cup.

 

"Gomawo" I guess I was wrong. I never kbew she bought it for me.

 

"Why are you crying?" She asked.

 

"I don't like how our life is going" I kept wiping the tears away but they won't stop. "We don't have a place to stay, we don't have money and we are thrown away here in Korea from China! I hate everything!" I shouted.

 

"It seems hard on you huh?" She said as she patted my back.

 

I nodded and kept crying.

 

"What do you say I lend you our basement" She said.

 

"Are you serious? You're joking right?" My voice changed and my face brightened up.

 

"I'm not, I'll let you stay for free" She said.

 

"My bro..."

 

"Girls are only allowed in my dorm. I'm assuming you have a sister eh?" She said as she cut my sentence.

 

How should I tell her that I have a brother? This is an opportunity of a life time! Sorry gege, but you have to sacrifice your gender...

 

"Yeah, I'll go tell my sister about it. I'm sure she'll be happy!" I said.

 

"Meet me here" She took my cup and scribbled words on it.

 

"Gomawo unnie!" I bowed. I'll be dead.

 

I came back to the airport and I saw gege waiting for me.

 

"Where were you?! I was worried sick. Aish!" He shouted.

 

"A girl's face, a slim figure and killer eyes. You'll be a perfect girl gege" I said.

 

"What do you mean girl?" He said.

 

"Gege, a girl came up to me and she offered me to live in her dorm for free" I said.

 

"You serious?" He said as he jumped up from his seat.

 

"But"

 

"But what?"

 

"It's an all girls dorm"

 

 

 

By: Mistah_kpopgod07