Mr. & Mrs. G are Back

THAT XX (That Bastard)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYUNA POV

 

“Enough. Enough. E.... nough.” Ji Hyun said and throw her self laying on the floor while breathing hard.

 

“You’re doing good unnie. We’re doing good.” So Hyun said and a proud smile draws on her face and all of our face. 4minute was practicing again in Ji Hyun’s house. The competition day are getting closer and we want to give the best performance, so here we are sweating like crazy. It’s almost 12PM and it’s summer, so well.. it’s hot.

 

“Hey, all of you. Did you all hungry as me? We need to fill our stomach if we want to keep practice..” I yell out because my stomach is growling bad.

 

“Agree! I’m gonna die of hungry.” Ji Yoon said lifelessly laying on the corner.

 

“Then let’s get something to eat. I knew a good place to lunch. Kaja.” Gayoonie said and all of us are like YAY!

 

---

 

At a Cafe....

 

“Unnie, this place is cool, but we’re hungry. You took us to a cafe?” So Hyun mumbling. We’re outside a cafe now, I look around this cafe, well the design is really cool, something like vintage design and I’m pretty sure their coffee is the main serve menu.

 

“Trust me So Hyun. I knew this place, it’s really looks like a cafe, but the menu are amazing as a restaurant’s menu!” She said with her excited face. Seems like I should trust her, Gayonnie never lie to us, well I thought so.

 

“So, let’s get in, take a sit and ordering. Come on!!” Ji Hyun said and we walk to enter the cafe. As we walking in, I can feel so many eyes on us. Mostly comes from the costumer, do we looks weird? I look back at my clothes, shorts, shoes, and others. We’re... normal, I guess.

 

“Gayoon ah, why 80% of the costumer are man? Are you sure about this place?” Ji Hyun whispering slowly when we get a sit in a wide round table. The sofa are good, really. I like it.

 

“Don’t worry. There’s not much people know about food in here. I also know it from my relatives, so calm down. Take a look at the menu and order!” Gayoon said calmly and pay attention to the menu.

 

I still travelling around this cafe, the design are really amazing. It looks old yet at the same time have a high sense of art. The coffee’s smell are all around the room, it feels good. I think 5 of us are coffee lovers and also all the costumers because no ones complain about the smell. This cafe kinda remind me of someone, cool, deep, high class, mysterious yet so adorable. GD.

 

“Hyuna yah! Didn’t you said you were hungry?!” Ji Hyun yelled and woke me up from my day dreaming.

 

“Oh yeah. Let me see the menu awhile.” I take a peek at the menu and gasp awhile. “Oh my God, they have all of these??” I still screening on the menu books that really thick. Gayoonie was right, their menu are awesome. They not only have desserts, coffee, and snacks but they also have things like, fish, prawn, lobster, chicken, beef, and many kind of vegetables write down here. After screening here and there, finally I choose only Korea traditional food, and 4 of them look at me unbelievable of what I ordered.

 

“What?” I said confusedly.

 

“You don’t order Italian Food? As you always did?” So Hyun asked.

 

“Well, I kinda bored of it. I miss local food. I miss my mom’s cook.” I said and put a sad expression.

 

“Uhhh, Hyuna ah. If you want, I will cook for you everyday, just stay at my home.” Ji Hyun said feel bad for me.

 

“I was kidding. Hehehe.” I said and smiling again.

 

“And what have you been thinking all over this time since we arrived here?” Ji Yoon start the investigating voice.

 

“What? Nothing. Just amazed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter