My One & Only

Shall We Dance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here is the final chapter, my lovely readers. Happy Holidays!!!

Warning: Rated Mature for some profanity and hints of ual contents ahead.

Shall We Dance?

Chapter 2: My One & Only

(Next following day)

Dragging his body lazily down the hallway, Eunhyuk slouch against the door frame yawning. He gathers his strength to pry open the door knob to the restroom but it won’t budge.

“Hurry up in there. I need to the use the toilet.” He snarled in a grumpy voice.

He heard no answer but listen to the sound of running water. Maybe that person is taking a piss or something. Hopefully, it won’t take long, the Blonde thought to himself and keep quiet as he patiently listen for the flowing water to cease.

It is Saturday morning and that means no schedule for the dancer except he often use those free time to occupy himself in doing more workouts and polishing up his dancing skills.

Every ELFs and the Korean entertainment circle recognize him as a “Dancing Machine”, but to the Blonde, himself, he was never satisfy. He often found flaws within his performance and the burning desire to attain perfection, to him is still far from his reach.

And the more he dwells his time into dancing, the more he felt like he has a purpose to live and impress the media world and as well as Donghae that he can also shine like the rest of the talented band members, even if he lacks what they called the “Flower boy” looks.

Eunhyuk loves the fact that Donghae praises him for what he can do best and it really makes him feel elated. His best friend’s opinion about him is crucial to him. And the time, in a variety show where Donghae about his appearance ranking last place among the band members still drives the dancer pretty frustrated even it was only a joke. It’s a nasty joke that Eunhyuk has a difficult time to actually put it to the back of his mind.

He glances over at the ticking clock hanging at the end of the hall that shows the pass fifteen minutes and there is still no sign of the person getting his out anytime soon. Letting out an irritated grunt, the Blonde knocks on the door again only louder this time.

“Hey, whoever is in there—get out already! Go see the doc if you have diarrhea or s—”

Just that minute, the door immediately ease open and out comes the topless Brunette with a blue towel hanging around his neck, his hair dripping wet with water and his lower region concealed in tight, denim jeans.   

“Oh, Donghae! What took you so long?” Eunhyuk rub the sleep from his eyes while walking into the bathroom as he watches his best friend silently make a bee-line to his room. “What’s up with him?”

Reaching over to grab his towel, the Blonde finds it missing from the rack. It is nowhere at sight.

“Strange. I just used it last night before going to bed. Where did it go?”

Then Eunhyuk realize something, the towel around Donghae’s neck is blue and he remembers that he is the only one with a blue colored towel. Retreating to their room, the dancer found the Brunette sitting at the foot of the bed drying his hair off with the towel.

“What’s your problem, Lee Donghae?!!”

No reply.

He know the young man heard him loud and clear, but the Brunette did not make a noise or have the slightest reaction to the older guy that is literally shooting flaming arrows at him.

“Ya! Look at me when I’m talking to you!” Eunhyuk seize the towel roughly from him and went on. “Why are you using my towel without asking?”

Slowly lifting his head to the blonde’s attention, Donghae stare sharply into his face that suddenly changes from furious to an uneasy, tense expression. There is a malicious aura emanating from the younger boy that smells like danger.

“Why are you glaring at me like that?” Eunhyuk shifts uncomfortably under his strong, intense gaze and step back in retreat.

The handsome Brunette slowly rises to his feet and close in on the shorter guy while flashing him a hot vicious look that says, I’m going to eat you up alive. Feeling immobilize, Eunhyuk stood there freezing up like a statue; his breathing becoming short and shallow.

Donghae imprison him and hook one arm around his neck and haul the startled dancer to his bed. Then climbing on top of him, the Brunette leans forward pressing his tan-skinned, hard abs against the feisty boy, who kept squirming, squealing and fighting to free himself from the unpleasant assault.

“Yaahhh—get away from me!!!” Eunhyuk squeeze his eyes shut, as he feels the young man hover over him. His hot breath roaming over his face and his weight restraining his body from making any unnecessary movement to escape; all of his actions scream out ! I want angry and you’re going to give it to me now!!!

! I’m done for—Donghae is ually frustrated! Eunhyuk gulp his saliva and gasp helplessly.

Brushing his fingers across the Blonde’s burning, red cheeks, Donghae smirk while observing his prey flinching to his cold, tangling touches on his warm, smooth skin. He nudges one of his legs in between his and grinds his limp shaft teasingly against his pelvis.

What’s he doing to me? Eunhyuk asked himself, dumbly.

Losing his strength and voice, the dancer futilely waits to be molested. He actually waited for it to happen. Come to think of it…it wasn’t so bad; at least, he is being by a hot guy and not an ugly one. Once this is over, he will just get revenge and kill him.

The dancer shut his eyes and waits…

He waits.

Patiently waiting…

But what he expected never happened when he suddenly feels a sudden shift of weigh being lifted off from the mattress and the restraint from his limbs was all gone.

“We’ll play some more next time.” Donghae uttered in a calm voice and left the Blonde there. Lying in bed with blinking eyes and a racing heartbeat, he was abandon like a broken doll. Drowning him in confusion, anxiety, and frustration all at once, Eunhyuk also felt a slight disappointment.

“W-what was that? Am I not good enough for him?”

He looks out to the open the room and shakes off the ambiguous feeling to run out in search for his friend, just to catch him leaving the front door in a hurry.

“Hey, Hyukkie—“A voice hollered out.

What’s going on with Hae? He’s acting weird and aggressive ever since he returns from Taiwan.

The dancer kept talking to himself, while his attention is attached to the place where Donghae had disappeared.

Did something happen when he’s filming in there?

“Eunhyuk!” Someone smack his back, screaming on top of their lungs.

“Stop yelling out my name!” The Blonde turns to give the intruder, his pissed off face. “Shindong—”

“Sheesh—it’s time for our schedule! You goof ball!”

“Ok, I got it.” Eunhyuk sigh and went to prepare for the long day ahead of him.

…………………………………………

 “Good work, everybody! Let’s wrap up from here!”

The producer of the variety show applauds once the cameras roll away from the stage. The Super Junior trio bows to him and the crew members humbly, as the angelic leader grin from ear to ear and went to shake the producer’s hands, chatting away and up like no tomorrow.

The program is finally over for the day; exhausted and hungry, Shindong and Eunhyuk withdraw to the backstage and search for a place to slack off.

“Teukie-hyung is really getting too cheesy for his role.” The chubby dancer push open the door to their dressing room as the Blonde trails behind him looking like his soul just left his body. “Look at him…acting like a sleazy, old fart kissing up to people’s .”

“Don’t say it too loud! He’ll hear you, idiot!” Eunhyuk warned him.

“Tsk! He’s not even here yet.”

Eunhyuk slump into a chair and start slurping on the carton of strawberry milk that he has saved up for snack. “My jaws hurts from grinning all day long like an idiot.”

“That’s our duty to smile and laugh even if the people said makes no sense. But our gag show is absolutely the best among all crappy jokes.” Shindong commented and chomp on a bag of beef jerky and some open bags of potato chips crowding around him. “We have the entire studio crying and laughing in tears.”

Then there was several knocks at the door and the chubby guy motion Eunhyuk to get it.

“Hi, Eunhyuk-shi.”

A beauty with big eyes and a bright smile greet the dancer in a cool attitude. Her long, silky hair sprawled over shoulder like shiny ribbons and a sweet, flowery fragrance drifts off from her curvy body. What a goddess!

“Ah, Shindong-shi is also here.”

“Hi. Hi.” The chubby dancer grins at the lady and stuff his face with a handful of chips.

“Eh, BoA-shi. Please come in…”

Eunhyuk reluctantly invites her in and pulls out a chair for her that is directly across from his.

“Hey, what a surprise! Am I in the way for you two?” Shindong elbows the Blonde and give him a chuckle. “Don’t worry, I’ll go out for a walk. Don’t mind me!”

The gagman heads out, while Eunhyuk tries to pull him back in but to no avail. He left him already. He left him alone in a room with a Pop star maiden…

“Ya, Shindong—come back here!!!” The fluster young man yells out, standing up and quietly sat down after his fail attempt to stop him. Wiping his sweaty palms over his thighs, he dodges BoA’s enticing glances by looking down at the table.

“Umm…you need something to drink?”

“Nope. I’m fine.”

Awkward silence swarms the atmosphere…

The young woman stretches her arms and cross one of her legs over the other one, leaning her face into her palm to stare intensely at her dance partner.

“You don’t need to be so timid around me.” Her voice glides smoothly in a rhythm as she speaks. “Do you have a crush on me?”

There she goes again. She has asked that same old question once in public when the camera is shooting her and Eunhyuk. At first, it seems to be nothing more than a practical tease…a joke for avid fans and the audience. But that didn’t seems to be the purpose anymore, especially if she chose to asked him again…in a private room, where there’s only the two of them there.

“Umm…BoA-shi. I think there is some awkward tension between me and you.”

Eunhyuk swallow his nervousness and level his face to meet her alluring face that won the hearts of a million fans. 

“Alright. So how are you going to fix that?”

“Dancing. When I dance with you, I feel absolutely no awkwardness.”

“Sounds like a plan. You know there’s another performance for the incoming week, right?”

“Of course!”

“I was thinking…since you and I pull off a great performance last time. Why don’t you be my partner again? What do you think?”

“That would be great!” Eunhyuk pop out from his chair and shake her hands right on the moment Shindong and Leeteuk bust through the room, howling wildly in laughter to catch the duo holding hands.

“You see! Did you see that? I told you they’re being lovey dovey!” Shindong exclaimed, while the Blonde abruptly sprang away from the popstar and walk out of the room, flustered. There he ran face to face with a frowning Brunette that stood in his path with crossed arms.

“Donghae? What are you doing here?”

“I’m one who is supposed to ask you that question. What are you doing in there with BoA?” He pouted and strolls off; refusing to give Eunhyuk a chance to explain.

“Damn that !” Donghae grumbled; kicking the bathroom stall and ripping out all of the toilet papers he can get his bare hands on like an enraged beast. “I’ll show you who he belongs to.”

“Sir, the bathroom is closed for cleaning.” A female janitor knocks on the bathroom door, bellowing. “Please come out so I can do my job.”

Taking in a sharp breath, the Brunette march out angrily to abandon the horrible mess to the elder lady; feeling not even an ounce of guilt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter