Bickering Love

Shall We Dance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here is what you all have been waiting for…

Rated NC-17 for profanity.

Shall We Dance

Chapter 1: Bickering Love

“Did you know that I’ve been waiting for three years just to see you again?” Donghae shouted out from across the bustling airport to the long curly haired woman, who pauses on her feet with a suitcase in one hand upon hearing his voice.

“How could you be so heartless to leave me after we’ve been through so much together?”

He run toward her, shoving people away that crosses his path and grab her by her arm; turning her around to lock eyes with her, demanding a genuine explanation to her sudden departure.

Those glossy amber eyes stare back at him with regretful tears dripping down her rosy cheeks.

“I won’t let go of these hands anymore.” Donghae muttered softly. He bites back from shredding tears and held onto her tightly. “Promise me. Promise me, you won’t ever leave me no matter what happens.”

She did not response for a few seconds, as if she is overjoyed or too shocked from hearing him speak those heartfelt words that he never has the courage to say. It is then a slight smile stretches the corners of her lips.

“Yes, I promise.” She uttered, throwing herself into his arms.

In the amidst of the gratifying reunion, a loud ringing sound suddenly blast into the serene atmosphere, forcing everyone at the scene to stir and went frantic in searching for where the source of the noise comes from.

Ring.

Ringgg…

“Cut! Cut! Cut!” A stocky man wearing a red cap yelled in Chinese, grabbing the script from the table and throwing it to the floor. “Who the didn’t turn off their cellphone?”

Through the thunderous cry of the man, the ringing sounds repetitively went on endlessly, emitting from the center of where the couple stands.

“Sorry. Sorry. It’s mine.” Donghae apologized in a bitter grin, and scurry to the backstage to answer it, while the actress stand there cluelessly, looking at the director for further instructions. 

“Um…should we stop rolling for now?” A scrawny cameraman whispered over the stocky man‘s shoulder.

“What? Don’t you have any brain? Do I need to tell you again?” The director stands up from his chair and pokes the cameraman’s head in frustration, before cussing to everyone on the set. “Everyone wrap up and get the out!”

(Studio Room)

Slouching on the white leather couch, the brunette yank out his tie and toss it aside before ing a few buttons to exhale a huge sigh. He glance down at his phone and the ringing tone went off again for nth time as several hundred tweets spam his account. He begins reading the new tweets…

“Oppa, your hyukkie is being unfaithful!”  

*gasp*

“He’s having an affair with Pop Queen, BoA!”

Donghae’s eyes widen.

“Don’t be sad, Oppa! We ELFish will punish them for you.”

“That’s right! Hyukkie is probably bewitched by her in their dance collaboration.”

“They look like a matching couple though. We’re really worried for you. Donghae Oppa, do something before it’s too late!”

*Slam the phone to the end table*

Scrolling through the end of the messages, Donghae’s eyes harden in anger and clutch his teeth and tighten his fists till his knuckles turn white. His eyes are practically shooting out flames.

What has happened to Eunhyuk in Korea have been unchecked by the Brunette whose schedule is packed with reading his script, promotions, filming and conferences. He hasn’t even had the time to sit down and eat a decent meal or remember when was the last time he ever has a good night sleep without being pulled out of bed by his manager to get ready for his schedule.   

“Damn that monkey!” Donghae growl and run to his desk to turn on his laptop. “How dare you betray me?”

Opening up to the YouTube webpage, he quickly types in the phrase, Eunhyuk and BoA and found thousands of clips on their recent “Only you” couple dance and other gossipy news.

He randomly clicks on of one the video clips and begin watching it indifferently as his friend, BoA dance and sing the lyrics perfectly. Then the chorus went on and an attractive, blonde haired dancer appear in stage begins to sway his hips and approach the long haired beauty intimately by pressing his palms and body against hers.

“Gosh, why are you looking at her with those beasty eyes? I’m watching, you heads!”

You’re my only one~

Eunhyuk slide behind BoA’s backside and her lightly, before catching on with y rhythm of the choreography.

“Oh no, he didn’t!” Donghae his face into the screen. “Did he just touch her ?” He the replay button for the nth time until he could not take it anymore. Then he kept clicking the dislike button repeatedly even though it only allows him to do it once and write spam messages on the comment box that ‘HyukBoA pairing ’. His fingers are practically wrap around the laptop; struggling to refrain himself from hurling the computer to the floor.

“Lee Eunhyuk, you freaking idiot!” The brunette pounds his fists on the table and got interrupted by a sudden knock at the door.

“Donghae-shi, the production crew invites you to have dinner with them.” A voice called out. “Are you coming?”

“No!!!”

“Ok, I’ll get you a lunchbox then.” The guy murmured in fright and twirl around to run for his life.

“Manager Ha—“ Donghae immediately open the door and yank the startled man back into his room.

“Y-Yes? Wh-what is it?”

“Quick! Go and get me a first class plane ticket to Korea, I need to fly back today!”

The manager drops his jaw. “What? Wh-why? We haven’t done filming yet. Remember you screw up the—“ 

“Don’t question me! Go now!” Donghae literally push the man out the door and ransack the room for all his belongings and toss them into his duffle bag, while murmuring cusses under his breath.

“Eunhyuk, you’re so dead!”

*************************

(Sukira Radio Station)

“Now shall we listen to the hottest song that tops the charts for forty consecutive weeks, BoA’s Only You.”

Ahhh—chhoo—

The blonde sneeze out in the middle of the radio recording in a loud frightening cry. Far from any normal sneeze anyone has heard, this one sound like a giant’s groan.

Turning up the volume to full blast, Leeteuk give a relieve sigh the instant Eunhyuk has let out another sneeze that shook the table.

“Ya! Did you catch a cold?” Leeteuk grimace at his radio host partner who covers his nose with the palms of his hands. “Didn’t I tell you to stop staying up so late to watch and sleep in thicker blanket?”

Glaring at the leader, Eunhyuk roll his eyes and snuffle his nose then grab a tissue.

“Ashi—it’s only a goddamn sneeze. Stop nagging me. I can take care of myself.”

“Tell me about it.” A voice uttered and a chubby man with a jolly grin enters the room, holding a tray of hot beverages in one hand and a box of pizza in another. “Hyukkie, I can hear that sneeze from the hallway.”

“Shindong, you bought us food.” The two hosts beamed.

The blonde hurry over to his friend and help place the contents on the table.

“Our stomachs were just growling.”

“You know, I hear people said that a sneeze could mean someone is cussing behind your back.” Shindong said, handing a cup of warm tea to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, then plopping himself heavily down the chair in between them.

“Yeah, I heard that before too.” The leader nods his head in agreement and smack the blonde’s hand as he reach for a slice of pizza. “Don’t touch! You sneeze into your hands!”

“Ugh.” The chubby dancer grunt in disgust and move the box of pizza to the further end of the table.

“Ya, Hyukkie! Go wash your hands and don’t be so disgusting!”

“He’s right.” Leeteuk muttered, happily chewing a mouthful of cheesy goodness and sipping his tea. “Go quickly or we’ll eat it all.”

“I’m disgusting?” The blonde laugh, not amuse at the fact that his two buddies found him gross just because he sneeze into his hands. It’s not a big deal. “Alright, so you two aren’t disgusting? Who wears the same boxers for three days straight without washing it?”

“You!” Leeteuk and Shindong uttered in unison, while pointing to the dancer.

“Alright, I got it!” Eunhyuk pulls out a sanitizer and clean his hands while murmuring a string of swearing words. “So is this ok, now?” The two nods their heads.

The blonde dancer takes a slice from the box and begins chomping on it as Shindong chows down a few more slices after Leeteuk finish his third.

“When is the radio session over?” Shindong glance over at Hyukkie who choke down the last bite to gesture eight fingers. “Eight pm. We only have a few hours to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter