Final

Take Care Of My Girlfriend

 

LoveThatGoAway

 

   

 


 

 

 “Han-ah, we should break up.”

 

 

   ‘Dug’

 

 

He’s feeling like his heartbeat stop at that time. He can’t swallowing his saliva nor open his mouth. He raising up his head, searching for her eyes. He can see a single tears strolling down on her cheek. He put his palm over his face and keep sighing. He already knew that one day she will ask for their break up and today. Poof! His wish was granted! It’s not like that he doesn’t love her, but his father. He’s an heir of Lu’s Empire while her, she just a pianist, common people. His father already arranged his bride but he refused it. He still loved her and didn’t want to leave her alone.

He can see her shining eyes even in the dark space. Then, he turn to look at the wall glasses. There’s already heavy rain outside. Both of them sitting and facing with each other. He can’t spill out any words. He’s speechless. He’s only staring her crying and on the same time, he feels like he want to cry too. Seohyun stand up and tighten her grip while wiping her remaining tears on her cheek.

 

 

     “Luhan-ssi, thank you for everything.”

 

 

Seohyun bow in front of him before manage her way to the front door. Luhan’s sense immediately come back to him and he quickly get up, catching her before he’s late.

 

 

     “JooHyun-ah, I’m sorry. I love you Hyun, I love you..”

 

 

Luhan back hugging her and whisper to her ear. Seohyun smile and hold his hands as she shook her head. She let go Luhan’s arm from her waist and walk out.

 

 

   “I love you too Luhan-ssi. I hope you will get a good girlfriend, not like me.”

 

 

Say Seohyun before she left him alone, in his dark penthouse. A tears slowly running down on his right cheek. She left him alone on that rainy night.

 

 


 

 

 

On that morning, Luhan feels dizzy and hangover due to alcoholic drink that he took yesterday night. He massaged his temple and get up from his bed then grabbed mineral water on the desk. He’s walking to the living room and laying lifelessly there. He can smell her perfume that lingering on the fluffy sofa.

 

 

     “JooHyun-ah, why did you doing this to me ?”

 

 

Luhan put her arm over his eyes, covering it from the bright sun. He quickly get up when hear his phone ringing from his bedroom. He’s rushing to his room and searching for his phone. It is Chanyeol, his best friend.

 

 

 


 

 

 

     “She can’t drink a lot and she doesn’t like smoke.”

 

     “She hates being alone so always be with her..”

 

     “And, don’t forget to always celebrate her birthday and anniversaries.”

 

 

That’s what he’s told to Chanyeol last 3 days ago. He don’t know why did he told him about this and now he’s only feels regret. It’s almost a week he can’t sleep at night because of her. He always crying when remembered her. He missed her so much and can’t accept the truth that now, his best friend, growing closer with her. He still consider her as his girlfriend and no one can take her from him.

His heart aching when seeing Chanyeol and JooHyun spending their leisure time together while him, strolling alone around the road. He can’t stand with their closeness, but he will show that he’s okay in front of Chanyeol.

On that night, Chanyeol asking Luhan to help him cook her favorite dishes. At first, he didn’t like with his idea, but when he think about their relation, he help him even it will break his heart to see them together.

After prepare the table, the door bell ringing, showing that someone already arrive. Luhan’s forehead start to sweating hardly. Chanyeol asking him to wait in his room while he will open the door for Seohyun.

In Chanyeol’s room, he still can hear their conversation. Not that he’s eavesdropping, but both of them talking a bit loud. He’s laying on Chanyeol’s bed while checking his phone. Seohyun’s picture still being his wallpaper and Seohyun’s favorite song still being his ringtone.

 

 

     “JooHyun-noona. Can I ask you something ?”

 

 

Luhan’s eyes going widen as he hear Chanyeol’s question. He quickly go to the door to hear it clearly.

 

 

      “Will you be my.. My.. Girl ?”

 

 

Luhan sit on the floor in shocking state while his hand trying to clutch on something. He can’t breathe.

 

 

 

     “Please, say NO, Joo. I’m begging you..”

 

 

His deep heart pray silently as his tear running down on his cheeks slowly.

 

 

     “Please Joo.. I still love you..”

 

 

     “Yes, Chanyeol, I will.”

 

 

Again, for his second times, his heart stop from beating. He’s face turning to a pale one when he’s walking out from Chanyeol’s room. Seohyun taken aback when seeing Luhan walking out from Chanyeol’s bedroom. Luhan giving her his small smile before turn to Chanyeol who dumbfounded. He softly pat his head.

 

 

     “Take care of my girlfriend..”

 

 

Then, Luhan manage his way to the front door, leaving the new couples in dumbfounded. His heart shatter into pieces and no one can heal it. His love slowly blew by the wind and he’s only live for himself, not anyone. 

 

 

 


 

It seems like I was rushing right ? I'm sorry for the mistakes because I'm still new in wrote present tense. Enjoy~