The ring...

I met him… my lovely Jonghyun!

 

 

Already 2 months!! It’s been 2 months since I was in Korea!

But I couldn’t visit Seoul or took some rest! Every day we practiced! Even when SHINee’s members had a schedule, even if I’m alone I must practice!

Actually it wasn’t a bad thing at all! I improved in dance and in singing too! I felt more comfortable when I sang a song!!!

But my life wasn’t that good …

I was very happy to be with SHINee and I thought that it was the same for them… but Jonghyun sunbae hated me! He thought during all this time that I stole the ring that his mother gave to him.

Onew Oppa said to me that it was very important to him to find it but of course the others members believed in me.

I was close to Onew that taught me so many things!

 

-Wow I’m so tired! Said Minho

-Are you okay Tsuki? Asked me Onew

I took a deep breath and tried to say something but I was too exhausted

-It was pretty hard today hein? Said Key

I nodded

-Let’s take some rest! I’m tired!Said Taemin And I’m hungry too!! Omma?

He looked at Key

-Ahhh I’m tired too let’s order some chicken today. Replied Key sunbae while he was looking at Onew to see his reaction

-YEAH!!! Shouted Onew

I laughed. Onew is indeed crazy about chicken!  Taemin turned to me:

-Tsuki you must come! Onew hyung will take us out for dinner!

He smirked but Onew didn’t say a word

-Aigoo! Hyung what happened to you? You said nothing… that means you will pay for…began Minho

-Yaaahhhh did I ever take you guys out for dinner?!! Besides for eat chicken it’s impossible!! But I’m just going to pay for Tsuki…

Taemin pouted:

-Neh that’s true you never take us out!! Said the maknae

-Nevermind Taemin-ah I will take you out! Said Minho while they were walking to the exit

I laughed again and felt happy thanks to them

Key followed them.

-So that means you will come? Asked the leader

-I…I really want to come but I have something to do…I’m really sorry.

-Like always! What takes your free time?

I couldn’t answer and told him the truth! I couldn’t lie to him either!

-Leave her alone! She will probably steal something else…Pfff…

-Jonghyun! Said desperately the leader Don't begin again with those nonsense jocks!

-What? Said the only one that didn’t say a word during all the practice time and the only one that hated me but still the only one that made my heart beat

-I…I’m going to leave now! I said with a little voice I… I mean…I’m tired Onew Oppa! See ya~

I ran and swallowed my tears. I’m used at this kind of reaction so why am I crying?

I didn’t stop running even though I was exhausted! But my heart was in pain and I couldn’t stand it…

 

 

 

When I came to my dorm, I saw nobody like usual! She came later than me to the dorm!

I was sharing my room with Eun Mi. She was a brilliant trainee that practiced more than I did! I heard that she will be in a group soon. It was what Taemin told me because they were trainee together before but Eun Mi didn’t have this chance to be in a group like Taemin…

I didn’t talk her that much but I understood that she was used to be alone so my presence bothered her a little. Even though I was a burden to everyone, they were all nice to me…

Ahhh you must be concentrate!

My eyes scanned every single page like every night since I learnt that he lost his precious ring…

-Don’t tell me that… I can’t believe it! Again? Tsuki-aah you must stop that now!

I didn’t hear that Eun Mi finally came in the room…

-What’s wrong with you? You said that you didn’t steal it, right? So why are you looking for this ring? It’s already been 2 months!

-I’m going to find it! I swear! I’m so close… I got in touch with a fan and she said that she may know who can have it! I’m pretty sure that it’s a fan that has it!

-Even though it’s fan, what are you planning to do? Do you really think that she will just give it to you for free? You can’t be that stupid?! I wish I can never love someone that much!

-I…I don’t…

Every day she said the same things to me so I was used to it but I knew that she was right!

“What could I do then?

Leave him hates me for the rest of his life? And just pretend that I don’t know him, that he is nothing for me and ignore him for the 3 weeks left?

I just can’t do that… I love him…”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 week later

 

-You should sleep now tomorrow you have a big day. I heard that you have an audition! You must do your best Tsuki-ahh…

-Don’t worry Unni! Just… I must just check something…

She sighed:

-Do whatever you want…

I checked a second time to make sure…

-NO.WAY. I shouted I…I finally…

The thing that I was looking for…

-What? Eun Mi jumped out of her bed and came next to me

-The fan that I was talking about! She finally found it for me!!!! She gave me some information about this other fan that could have it!

Eun Mi smiled and said:

-That’s great! But wait! I told you before… It may not be that simple…

-I know I know Unni! Please let me do it. I waited all this time and finally…

-Okay then go to bed now! You have an important audition tomorrow~ And if you need help…

-Don’t worry Unni! I went this far already!

-Alright I get it. Sleep well~

-You too Unni!

I didn’t know that she was concerned about me which feel great in fact.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I was waiting for my turn for the audition and I was so stressed that I could die!

The audition was at SM!

Miss Kim gave me a lot of strength earlier and Eun Mi said sweat and nice things… It was a little unusual but I think that she changed a lot! Miss Kim thought the same thing.

-Annyeong! Said another sweat voice

I turned and saw Taemin with a huge and familiar smile…That was usual!!!

-Annyeong Sunbae!

-Fighting for you audition! You can do it! Ah and when you’re done with the audition call us!

-Why? I said with questioning eyes

-Surprise! He whispered into my hear Call Onew Hyung he will probably pick you like usual… You know him he is more stressed than you for your audition! He laughed and walked away

A surprise??? What could it be?

 

For my audition Onew Oppa gave me the advice to take the song The Name I loved again because it was thank to this song that I was here!

 

-Tsuki it’s you turn!

I recognized Seoya, the friend of Miss Kim

-Ah neh…

I sighed. I was so stressed!

 

 

I was relieved when it came to an end!

 

Those 3 people didn’t stop asked me things and it made me nervous! And then one of them said that he already heard me with that song, he was a jury for the competition! So he wanted to hear another song from me!!!

I was totally lost!!

But then I remembered that when I was with SHINee’s members, a night after practice, Minho asked me to sing a song…

I sang this song…

 

-I’m going to sing Please Don’t Go from SHINee’s members Jonghyun and Onew!

 

---------------------

 

I called Onew with a big smile on my face.

They had the same expression as Jonghyun…

When I sang this song for Minho I noticed the surprised expression of Jonghyun! It made me so happy! I could swear that I saw him smile at the end!Like the juries!! They smiled and looked satisfy of my performance…

-Oppa? I’m done, where are you?

-Really? I’m not far from SM wait for me…

-Neh!

 

After a few minutes I recognize SHINee’s van.

-Come on! The others are waiting for us! Said quickly Onew when he opened the door of the van

So I quickly got in the car and sat behind Onew, next to someone that I didn’t recognize at first.

I immediately recognized him when he closed the door even though he was at the opposite of the door…

My eyes widened and my heart beating became faster; his body was for few seconds so near of mine. What am I thinking about?

I shook my head and looked at Onew Oppa’s back! Why didn’t I sit next to Oppa?

-So how was it? What do you think about your performance?

-I really don’t know Oppa… I mean I think that it turned in a good way at the end.

-So the beginning was awful!?

-Yeah I think so because one of the jury’s members already heard me sing your solo!

-Omo! My Tsuki isn’t lucky at all! He giggled

-Yah! I said slowly annd shyly  It’s not funny! It's serious! Juries always want to hear new songs and new voice, so it was bad for me! Fortunately I choose a second one… and well I said it turned in a good way~

-That’s my Tsuki! High Five!! He tried to turn back but it didn’t work, his belt bothered him.

It was so funny that I couldn’t help myself and I laughed loudly

-Yaahhhhh It’s not funny! You know what? For punishment I will not give you a High Five…

-I sang Please Don’t Go!

-High Five!! He shouted and tried again to turn back

This situation made me laugh even louder and that made him sit.

I couldn’t see him but I knew that he was pouted!!

I giggled and I didn’t know why I looked at Jonghyun… My smiled disappeared … He was smiling… That was the most beautiful thing that I saw in my life!

Someone coughed and turned me back at the reality where Kim Jonghyun hated me!

I looked at the street through the window and was a little bit shocked by his sudden smile…

During all those months I tried to convince myself that it was just a simple love that a fan has for her bias but…I noticed that it was different…when I was with Onew Oppa I loved him at first but it was the love of a fan! Then we became friend and that’s all! It turned that way with the other members too so why wasn’t it the case with Jonghyun?   

-Hello ?! You’re with us Tsuki-ahh?? Get off of the car quickly we arrived!!

I looked at Onew Oppa, he was next to me and the door was wide opened! Ahh we arrived!

-Ah mianhe I was thinking about something…

Jonghyun was impatient next to me, he send me death glare!

I tried to get out of the car quickly but I lost my balance… I was falling when someone took my waist…

My eyes were closed and I was scared…

-Tsuki-ahh!! Are you alright? Said Onew Oppa worriedly

I opened my eyes, I was lying in the car but someone was under me!!

-You…are…heavy!!Said a little voice

-Omo!!! I said when I realized that Jonghyun was under me! Mianhe…And gomawo!!! 

 

Because of this accident the dinner was awkward! We were in a restaurant that was closed to SM
Fortunately Taemin and Key were talking loudly and were sharing stories with us! It was funny!
Even Jonghyun laughed! We celebrated my success and they hope that I will be accepting as trainee at SM for more time… It was what I hope secretly too!
My phone ring, I received a message!
 
“Hi I’m Naeya! A friend told me that you knew about the ring? I was there and it may be with me now so if you want to take it back you must to come to the place where Jonghyun Oppa lost it! I’m sure you know where it is!?”
 
Yeah I know! Of course that I know! She was the one that asked me about Jonghyun!
 
“Tonight at 10PM”
 
I checked the time:  9:30PM!
The place wasn’t near! And if I’m late and she just leave the place?
I stand out and said with a voice that I wanted clear:
 
-I must go! Sorry but it’s…very important!
 
-Did something happen? Asked worriedly Taemin
 
-No…No but I…must to go somewhere now!
 
-I will take you wherever you want! Let’s go Tsuki-ahh… Said Onew nicely 
 
-Ah! No!!! I stopped him when he stood up I mean I can go there by myself! I go first! Thank you for the dinner and your support! Yeorobun saranghae~ I sang, trying my best to act normal 
 
Before someone else could talk I ran out of the restaurant faster than ever! 
But I noticed something strange… before I left the restaurant I saw Jonghyun that looked at me with questioning and worried glare? And when I said "saranghae" did he blushed? It’s nonsense, right?! I'm being INSANE! 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THAT WAS A VERY LONG CHAPTER, right? 
Sorry!! and sorry for spelling mistakes!!
I took me a lot of time and I know how to finish this oneshot but I don't know when!!
XD In the next chapter for sure!! :'-(
 
 
I hope that you enjoy this chapter too!!
 
Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!<33<3
Thanks to K-popfan4ever and Woouforever for subscribing!!!<3<3 :D
 
And Tsuki it's for you!!!!!!! :D
Love love love... Do you love Tsuki? and do you love Blingers? and Shawols?
 
 
 
Dazzling girl!!! I want to see the MV!!!!!<3