Coincidence!? or destiny?

I met him… my lovely Jonghyun!

 

 

I was near the Han River!

 Yeah I know it was a weird place for my first day in Seoul but I always wanted to come here.

I knew that I wouldn’t stay in Korea for a long time but still I was so happy!!!

My Korean was a little bit good so I could speak and understand people!

I was already excited even if it took me several hours before coming FINALLY here!

 

 

It was 7PM!

-It’s late!

I ran to found a taxi when someone or I bumped into me/him…

-I’m really sorry! I said slowly because I could make a pronunciation mistake!

I looked at him with my eyes wide opened …That was… a dream…

-Ani I’m sorry…

He bowed but I couldn’t move because I was so chocked! I…met him…finally…

-Are you a fan? He said with questioning eyes

I couldn’t say a word! I just looked at him with widened eyes.

He just bowed again, smiled, and then he quitted the place.

-Wasn’t he Kim Jonghyun from SHINee? Asked a Korean girl who was next to me

I couldn’t say a word! I was so shocked!

I walked slowly to my hotel and didn’t realize what happened.

….my bias

 

I’m Tsuki! I came from France and I’m a huge fan of Kpop!

My favorite band?

SHINee!

 My favorite member?

Kim Jonghyun… the only one that I just met!

 

The reason why I’m here is simple!

I won SM Entertainment’s competition! I sang a Kpop song (The Name I Loved from Onew) and just get the first place!

It was the most beautiful day in my life! The day I learnt that I won! We were so much fans and I got it!!

Now I am in Seoul and I met HIM!

I am sooo lucky!!!

 

Of course I regretted the fact that I said nothing to him… Until another coincidence?!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a simple coincidence…

But why I’m in front of him again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was my second day in Korea! I was waiting with my luggage in front of the hotel.

“Today a staff member of SM must pick me and bring me in a trainee dorm and then I must meet my sunbaes! I wonder who are they?! Known or not?

Even if they aren’t known I will be happy because I can finally practice my voice like a real singer!!

Days were I used to practice in my room, alone and with a bottle of water that I used like a microphone were finally over.”

2 hours later I was in my new room that I shared with another girl but she wasn’t here, maybe she went for practice! I will meet her later…

I heard that trainees practice a lot. So it must be what I’m going to do during those 3 months!

 

-  If you’re ready let’s go! Said Miss Kim

“Miss Kim is my Unni and sunbae, she will help me and take care of me during 3 months!”

She looked so nice! I felt relieve.

 

-I really wonder who are going to be my mentors!!

-You will know it in a few minutes. Be patient!

-Yeah I know but you said earlier that they had a schedule, right? So they are known?

I pouted but she looked at me with desperate eyes:

-I won’t tell you who they are! So now let’s go!

She took my arm and brought me to the car, we were in the way to SM entertainment!

I wasn’t surprise by the place that was a normal one because before coming in Korea I learnt things about SM! Even if SM was a huge company, it didn’t show it that much!

 

We were walking! Miss Kim seemed stress.

“We’ve been walking since 20min and no sign from my mentors. SM was a huge place even if it didn’t look like a big one!”

-Seoya! She shouted where are the boys? I’m looking for them but they don’t seem to be here! They must meet the new trainee!

So they are actually boys, I see….

-Ah it’s her? She asked while looking at me

I nodded

-Nice to meet you! I said with a clear Korean

-Whooaa she speaks Korean!!! I’m surprise!

-Seoya!! Said Miss Kim WHERE ARE THE BOYS?

Her smile disappeared:

-They… actually one of them is very very  angry…

-What did you do again? Miss Kim said desperately

-Me? Nothing! I’m not the only one that can make them angry you know!!! She pouted

-So who is it?

-I don’t know either!! But I heard them talk about a ring that was stolen!

-What??? Her eyes widened

I just glared at them during all this time but I didn’t understand a word! Not because my Korean was bad or because they talked very fast but just because I DIDN’T KNOW WHO ARE “THEY”!!!

I was frustrated! I wanted to cut them and ask but Miss Kim seemed angry and worried!

 

-Come with me Tsuki, we are going to the boys’ dorm!

She took my arm and brought me in the car…again!

-Wh…WHAT??? BOYS’…DORM?! But…Wh…Why we have to go to their dorm? I mean…

-Stop that! Actually I’m very worried about one of the members! I need to be concentrate so please just keep quiet for a while…

She was more frustrated than I was!

What happened? Who are they?

Aishh… It’s so frustrating!!! I’m going to die, I really want to know WHO ARE THEY????

 

 

We were in front of a building but Miss Kim didn’t care about the district…It was so calm and well I finally realized that SM was powerful and rich…

Even If I work 100 years I can’t have an apartment in this district!! DAEBAK!!!

I’m more curious than ever!!

-Tsuki!

-Ne Unni.

I ran and followed her; we were now in the 8th floor.

Miss Kim stopped in front of a door and sighed when we heard strange sound…

-It must be here Hyung calm down!! Said a gentle voice

No way…this voice…

Miss Kim opened the door with a key that she had.

This voice it can’t be…

I was hidden behind Miss Kim because I realized where I was. And with who!

-I’m sure I’ve lost it!! I’m so stupid!! If I found this girl I’m gonna…

-Mhhh hhhmmm!!

The dorm was silent; they probably looked at Miss Kim.

-Noona you came! Said this gentle voice

-Yeah! I was worried about you and I must introduce you SM’s new trainee! Even if Minho is absent today… wait where is Onew?

IT WAS THEM!

-I’m here!!! shout a young man

I heard footsteps; someone was coming in the lounge…

-Good! Now Tsuki introduce yourself…

She noticed that during all this time I was hidden behind here and pushed me next to her

I bowed:

-Annyeong haseyo, Tsuki imnida!

I finally saw them! They were in front of me! 3 of them were looking at me with smiling face! It was Onew, Key and Taemin (the sweet-voiced boy) but Jonghyun didn’t care about me at all.

I already knew them since they were all members of the group SHINee!!!

-Okay but what are we going to do with… began Jonghyun

YES!!! He finally noticed me!!

He was glaring at me with wide eyes…

What’s wrong with this situation? I have a bad feeling…

He was walking slowly in my direction…

-YOU! He shouted You’re that girl!!! WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS MY RING?

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is the first chapter!!! 

How was it? 

Please read comment and susbscribe!!!! :D 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUKI!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

         

(gifs don't belongs to me)