Information

Sides of A Coin [HIATUS] [UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Okay, first of all... I really need to inform you about some things on this ficLet's start, shall we?

 

1. ESTATES

      There are FIVE Estates that divide the ANGEL SANCTUARY.

  • ​EARTH ESTATE - This is where most of the EXO Family members stay with a few other family members strewn about. This estate is where Jia/Xuemei stays. The EARTH ESTATE is home to the DARK and LIGHT Paladins along with their mates and/or children and siblings (if their siblings are not part of A.S).
  • HEAVEN ESTATE - This is where most of the HEALERs and some LIGHT Paladins stay. This is where the Shims/Jungs stay and where TVXQ Family stays as well.
  • FIRE ESTATE - It is also called the "Devil's Arena". This is the training ground for newly recruited/accepted Paladins and where they are classified to DARK and LIGHT Paladins. Some DARK Paladins also stay here, namely those who are constantly active or are teachers in the estate.
  • WATER ESTATE - HEALERs and LIGHT Paladins stay here. This estate also contains most of the A.S's important documents, archives and books. It is disguised as a multi-cultured museum, "Frost Museum" (Weird name, I know, but it's due to the fact that said museum is frozen and is practically like a huge ICE CASTLE.)
  • SANCTUARY - This is where the GUARDIANS stay, well most of the time (due to DEMANDING DUTIES). The location of SANCTUARY is unknown to the Paladins and HEALERs. However, if a mission needed both of them, they will be blindfolded and the vehicle shall be turned around Seoul and, if need be, circle around the provinces, taking the longest and most taxing route to the heart of A.S.

2. POSITIONS

      There are FIVE positions in A.S. Namely:

  • GUARDIAN - As the word says, those who are GUARDIANS guard A.S and are considered as the leader of each family. They are usually sent on missions along with other GUARDIANS and some HEALERs, if need be, DARK and LIGHT Paladins shall also be employed.
  • DARK Paladins - DARK Paladins are those who are mostly introverts (people who tend to keep to themselves) but there are some who are exempted from this (*cough*Jongin*cough*). But DARK Paladins are not really introverts, so to speak. They are known for their stealth and deadly assasinations. They are mostly assigned alone or with another DARK Paladin with an occasional LIGHT Paladin (to keep them in check...?) and a HEALER.
  • LIGHT Paladins - LIGHT Paladins are those who are mostly extroverts (people who love socializing) but, again, there are some who are exempted from this (*cough*Tao*cough*). They are not really extroverts but the name speaks for itself, they are either smiling idiots or creepy stalkers (*cough*Chanyeol*cough*Sungyeol*cough*). Known for their utterly careless (though they always get the job done) and reckless ways and for their extraordianry social abilities. Mostly assigned for undercover and in-the-broad-daylight assasinations. They are also almost always paired with a one HEALER or two.
  • HEALER - Who wants to go on a mission without a HEALER? (*cough*Onew*cough*) No one, unless you want some PRs to about it. HEALERs are what everyone wants to call "Portable Hospital" because they are that good in healing the wounded. They are also utterly fussy when it comes to healing a "patient", especially if said patient keeps on flirting with them or bothering them in the smallest way possible. HEALERs stay in all five estates and are exceptionally good in battle, especially if one is armed with a needle and a thread.
  • PRs (Public Relations/Press Relations) - They are the ones that communicate with the "normal" world and are the ones that covers the tracks of each and every mission (Yes, every mission). There some resident PRs in each house but only one is famous and that would be the EARTH Estate DIVA PR.

 

Note: It is utterly possible for one person to have two positions. The GUARDIANs often give this prestigious chance to anyone who have proven they can be both stealthy and socially active or sometimes give it out to those that have mixed blood (parents are from different positions.).

 

A/N: Hmmm... Was that all? I got the positions and the places...What else? Oh well, I'll write on this once I remember some.