Chapter 5-Meeting his EX

Forgotten Love....♥[TEMPORARILY STOPPED]

 

(AeSooks's P.O.V)
 
Today i planned on meeting my soon to-be-hubby Bacon~
 
when i reached there,i was grreted by some maids and butlers who knew me.
then i quickly ran to the swimming pool. But i stopped on my tracks when i saw Baekhyun Hugging someone.
 
There, standing with another female, is my soon-to-be husband Byun Baekhyun.
no, before i jump into conclusions i need to solve it the right way.
 
walking near them, *please baekhyun, let it turn out good* "Hi baekhyun."
 
(Bacons P.O.V)
 
As Suzy kept on Hugging me, i was praying to god to send me an angel.Maybe with a shotgun, to kill Suzy Save me.
"Hi Baekhyun!"Music to my ears, i heard my angel. I turned arouned and saw AeSook standing there,
I could see a bit of frown *your bad at hiding emotions Sook-ah*
 
"Oh Hi,Jagiya~" i said as i finally get loose from Suzy. I gave a tight hug nd a kiss on her forehead.
"Oh whose this? soon-to-be-byun,i guess?" Suzy said as she had a fake smile put-on.
 
"A-ah ne,A-anyeonghaseyo~ Ae-Sook ibmida~" She said stuttering but politely,bowing.
"Suzy" she said as she raised her hand for AeSook to shake it.
"AH ne" Aesook said as she politly shook it.
 
(Aesook's P.O.V)
 
she dint show any respect to me, although i did my best in being polite didnt I?
anyway, i dint find her that nice, maybe she was depressed or she dint like me from the start!
 
or maybe both.
 
"You know, baekhyun and I shared our first everything together,we were so happy being together,
we were really close those days" whutt?? Suzy said. it kinda felt bad.
"O-oh realy??" i said as i dint know what else to say.
"Suzy, we dint share EVERYTHING together!" Baekhyun inturrupted my thoughts.
"umm yea, just our first kiss"Suzy said looking at me with a smirk i see.
 
Alright i really dont like her.
 
(Suzy's P.O.V)
 
This AeSook is really pretty, but not anything compared to me.
*Sure, she is the 'Baekhyun's Ideal Type' but no, a bit too much sugar dont you think??*
 
"Ummm, Baekhyun, i guess ill leave you friends to do some catching up,Ill be going skatebording to the  club.
See you later babe" Aesook simply replied.
Okay a little too early on saying huh?
 
"Mm,Kay baby~" Baekhyun agreed hugging her and giving her a kiss on her cheeks.
*Your just confused,Baekhyun.If I were there, I would still love you.But I'm not giving up on you....yet*
 
Suzy sighed as she saw a lovey~dovey couple right in front of her....
*B-Baekhyun -ah, I'm hurting, but I know you'll be mine,I'm sure it LOVE*
(End of Suzy's P.O.V)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
xKawaiiNekoHime: Short chapter+Long time updating=me,a bad author!! Miyane~ I was kinda too lazy...
anyway, with this update, this story will be temporarily stopped, till I'm done brainstorming~~~~
bye:)
KEEP SUBBING,COMMENTING,UPVOTING~ please!