Chapter 3-Bwoh!? Confession??

Forgotten Love....♥[TEMPORARILY STOPPED]

 

 
(Your P.O.V)
 
And soon after that day,we became friends! And slowly best friends, but even the Taemin was no. 1 spot for me. Why? Because Baekhyun was the guy I eventually fell for. Anyhow, I kept it a secret cuz...yea I know about him and this stupid called Suzy...Argh! Who would dump such a hottie??
 
(Authors P.O.V)
 
And just when you were in your thoughts....you received a message.
 
From: Bacon XD!
To: Me;✿
 
Sup? I'm down! Palli wa! :D
Made sure your pretty right??
Omo wait, I'm not looking that good so make sure your ugly!! *Sticking Tongue out*
 
-Baekhy
 
(Your P.O.V) 
*unknowingly smiling* he's hot even with beggars clothes.Ahhh...I'm late let's make a run for it Ae sook-ah.
 
I went down my building and I saw a huge Ferrari waiting there.
I walked towards it and said,opening the door,"Hey, try and be a bit simple sometimes please?? People around here always misunderstand us.
 
I could swear I saw Bacon Chuckling.-.-
 And so I got in....
"So...mind telling me where are we going?"
"S-secret I-I mean it's a surprise!!" he said stuttering.
"Yah! Why you so nervous huh??" 
"B-because I'm going to introduce you to my lovely to-be-wife." he said smiling and blushing at the same time.
"ooh...I S-see" at that very moment I felts like daggers In my heart. *Im happy for him anyway right??!*
 
We then spent half our day enjoying although I couldn't keep THAT THOUGHT out of my head.
And in the night around 9:30 pm we left to see his fiancé.
Then we reached Han River. "Wow..." I said. But inside I thought again. *In such a sweet/Romantic place he's bought me to show his fiancé . He sure does love her a lot huh?*
 "You sure love her huh?" I said.
"Really?? You think so?? Would she be happy??" he asked me. Although it hurt me, I said "Ofcourse,she'll love it! But where is she?" I asked confused.
He said "Right here" and took his phone. He dialled a no. And your phone rang. You were in surprise but still picked up your phone. He, by then ran away from there. "yeoboseyo?" I asked. 
"miss. Ae Sook?"
" Yes?"
"your someone's waiting near the river bank."
"Okay? So?"
"Come down fast!"
....as i went down you saw this tree, never though it would be an important tree :)
 
 
I ended the call and ran towards the bank. And saw Baekhyun kneeling down. I ran to him and asked why he was in that position. He shocked me by pulling out a diamond ring. "Ae Sook-Ah, will you agree to become Mrs. Byun Baekhyun?"
I felt a tear in my escape. And I simply nodded.
 
(Bacons P.O.V)
She said yes?? Oh gd and I was soo scared!! Omo ottoke? Now what should i do?? I just simply put the ring on her finger and kissed her.
I could see the way she was blushing...SO KYOPTA~~>.<
 
And we decided to get married 3weeks later.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
XKawaiinekohime: Yes they'r ,getting married!!! Short,i know but im soon having exams.Anyway I'm happy to have 4 subs already!! Kumawo!! Saranghe!!