THE DAY CAME....

Oppa...Mianhe...Saranghae...

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

As usual today I carried her to the front door , she more light & looked weak. I couldn’t help but to feel sorry for her. She was always there on my hard times but this time I felt that I should by her side.

So I kissed her and before I said goodbye I told her...

You are weak, you know that right.? Come let me bring to a clinic and get you medicine before I go to work.

As I told this I saw tears forming on her eyes and it flowed unconsciously on her cheeks....

This is the most sweetest thing you had said to me after our last conversation a month ago, Oppa. But it’s ok. I’m fine I can take care of myself I should get used to this remember.

Those words she just spoke shot through my heart. It hurts and I don’t know how but now I can feel her pain in my heart too.

You should get going Oppa. You don’t want to be late for work.

Oh ok. If you say so but I’ll buy you some medicine on my way back home ok. I said and kissed her on her forehead and left for work.

 

LUNCH TIME

DONGHAE’S POV

 

I don’t know why but I couldn’t concentrate on my work. All I could think is of my wife. What is she doing.? Did she take any medicine.? I couldn’t stop thinking about her when suddenly my secretary came in with a letter.

It’s our divorce letter. Oh god today’s the due date. I forgot all about it because of my concern on her. No no no... I can’t  divorce her. I love her I always have.

Just then she came in...

Oppa so today is the day right.? What time is the case going to court.?

......

Oppa!!

Huh ...sorry Min Ji-ah I can’t divorce her for you. I love her I always did. I married her because of love. I cannot leave her for you cause I realize that what I have on her is LOVE and what I have on you is just LUST.

What!?! How could do this to me!?!?

I’m sorry but I don’t love you. Just leave me alone. I have to get back to her before she leaves the house.

Ergh!! You’re an idiot!! She stormed out shouting.

Now that I realize the love I had on her I rushed home with a flower of bouquet & some medicines for her.

When I reached home, my baby girl came running to me saying....

Appa... amma is not waking up... I woke her up many times but she is just sleeping...

Wha...what??

Then I rushed upstairs to our room. I found her lying motionless on the bed with her eyes closed and some tears still attached to her rosey cheeks. I try waking her up but she just wont budge. I checked her pulse but there wasn’t any left to feel. I broke down and cried. My baby girl who doesn’t understand what’s going on tried to come me down...

Appa... don’t cry... I’m sure amma will wake up... she is sleeping right.?

I’m at lost now I don’t what to do or what to tell her then I say a letter on the table next to the bed....

 

To my beloved Donghae Oppa,

Oppa by the time you read this I would have left you. Mianhe... Oppa I always knew the day that you’ll let us go will come but I never thought it would appear this soon. You know that I always respect whatever decision you take & I’ll stand by you Oppa. So i do agree on you divorcing me because I know I wouldn’t live long Oppa. I have cancer and I only had a few moths left. When I was worrying how to tell you this ,you decided to tell me that you want to leave us. Don’t you ever think that you weren’t there by my side when I needed you the most. Oppa you were by my side every single day by carrying me & kissing me every morning. That made my day beautiful. I’ll never forget that moment. Oppa if it’s about you leaving me I wouldn’t worry much but you can never leave Seo Hae alone. She loves you , you know that. She worship you as the best loving father anyone can have. She is one of the reason that I made you do the carry & kiss deal. You must always appear good in her eyes Oppa. Never once must she think of you as a bad person. You must never leave her. Promise me that you’ll love her and never abandon her Oppa and if you think you made a mistake and you need to apologize to me. No need Oppa... I was never angry on you cause it’s not your fault at all. You know that I had always loved you...will always love you...will keep on loving you in the future although I’m might not be by your side.
Oppa...Mianhe...Saranghae...

From,
your loving _____.

 

My tears wet the whole paper. I didn’t know all this while she had cancer and was fighting for a living everyday. I felt the guilt killing me. I wasn’t on her side when she needed me the most. How can I be a selfish person.? How can I forgive myself.? No matter what she says I still feel so hurt and heartbroken. Now I couldn’t even feel my heart cause its broken into pieces because the only princess I had in there has left the world. Unconsciously I shouted...

Why!?! Why did you leave me.?!?! Just when I want to return to you, why did you leave me?!?!? I cannot leave in this world without you,_____!!!

Then....

Appa... wae.?

Oh yeah... Seo Hae... I broke one promise & lost the most precious thing to me. Now I wouldn’t dare to break another promise. From now on I promise I’ll live for my daughter. I’ll love and cherish her just like you did, _____. I promise you that _____,my precious love.

 

A YEAR LATER

AT THE GRAVEYARD

DONGHAE’S POV

 

Have you been doing good, my sunshine ______.?

Did you see our daughter.? She is growing up faster then I imagine.... I’m guessing her traits are after you.*smiles*

I miss you every single day ,dear. I’m sure you are watching over us from heaven above.

Please be with us till the end honey.... please I beg you...

You too know that I’ll never stop loving you & our daughter even if the world stop spinning or even my breathe is out of my body.    

 

After offering our prayers for her, we were walking down the stairs when I spot my baby girl’s shoelace is untie.

I stopped her and tie it for her then I remembered something.....

 

Flashback

FEW YEARS BEFORE

YOUR POV

Oh Oppa look at that... isn’t it beautiful.? Wow this place is really beautiful.

Hmm yeah it is but do you know what makes it more beautiful.?

Hmmm...no...what.?

You... because of you it looks more beautiful...

Oppa...haish your as cheesy as you are always...*blushing*

Haha... oh wait.

He stopped me and kneel down....

Oppa what are you doing.?

Hmm I’m going to tie your shoelace. He said smilling.

Oppa I have hands , you don’t have to do it.

No I won’t let you do it when I’m around.

Hehehe... fine but I must be the only girl you do that for ok.? Promise.?

Hmmm... you’re the only girl.?? I cant promise that cause I will do this for another girl too.

What.?!?! Fine!!  I said and walk off.

He stopped me and told...

The other girl would be our daughter,silly.

Oppa....Saranghae!!! *hugs tightly*

*smiles* I Love You too!!

End of flashback

 

DONGHAE’S POV

*smiles* I thought this day would never come but thank you God for making it happen. After I tied her shoelace I carried her and we went back home.

 

_____-ah... you must always remember that I LOVE you THEN...NOW...FOREVER... You’ll always be my WORLD... my LOVE...and my EVERYTHING _____!!! *tears flowing*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so this is the end....sorry for killing you at the end...since the story demands it...i hope you enjoy the story...please feel free to leave your comments... thank you and love ya'll ♥(◕‿◕✿)♥

 thanks alot guys for subscribing!!! love the support you guys gave!!! thank you & love ya'll!!! *hugs & kisses* muaxie!!!